Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ultimate Valentine ❯ Review Comments And IMPORTANT Notice to the Story ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello all, here are the responses to the great people who reviewed my story! And a special notice at the bottom.
 
Koishii No Tenshi: Yep, I have a new chapter up! I suggest you look at the notice at the bottom.
 
WolfGirl90: # sad smile # yes, they always learn too late
 
Yufa Gale Kurata Yagami: ^__^ thank you
 
Eve-Of-Misery: Thank you, I'm glad you like the ending I was worried about how that would turn out.
 
yamiyugi'sgirl13: ^////^ thank you
 
Jade Cade: Yes this was my first ever in yugioh or an angst. I did read over my writing and thought it sounded a little corny.
 
Hikari Skysong: yay! My writing didn't scare you away! ^__^ he he he, yes poor Yugi.
 
Kat1132: ^/////^ thank you very much! One of the best? I doubt it but everyone is entitled to their opinions. Oh and thank you for the putting my thoughts into words. For more info look at the notice on the bottom.
 
Tenshi-Tsuki: I don't know about awesome but the compliment is take to heart. ^__^
 
SoulDreamer: It's a little late but happy late valentines day to you too ^__^ he he he
 
MysticJunebugs: ^__^ again I'm not so sure about this being the bestest out there but the compliment is greatly appreciated!
 
wolfgirl17591: ^__^ thank you
 
Halo_Tenshi: thank you! ^__^ I'm glad you liked it.
 
TheAlmightyIshizu-Isis: I hope the second chapter was acceptable as and ending, no they didn't get to yell at Yami but ^.^;
 
Blaqheartedhanyou: thanxies for reviewing
 
Turtle: Sad but good, exactly what I was trying to go for
 
DiamondSakuraDragon: Yes I killed him…^.^;; is that bad? Whoops, wrong question to ask.
 
Kayrana: The first one you've read w/ character suicide? There are plenty of them out there ^__^
 
AND TO ALL MY OTHER REVIEWERS THANK YOU!!!!
 
NOW TO THE SPECIAL NOTICE!!!!!!!
Thank you all for reviewing, Kat1132 is credited for getting me motivated for this but I'm planning on writing a sequel. It's called: “To save the damned” , It's still in the writing and planning stages but should be out before Summer I can guarantee that. Also if you'd like to read some more shounen ai by me I have a two new stories out:
 
Common Ground- Yugi/Ryou/Malik are outcast. Yami/Bakura/Marik are popular. Yumi is Yami's sister who moves to Domino. Her moving there causes Yami/Yugi/Ryou/Bakura/Malik/Marik's lives to crash together. Care to find out more?
 
 
Slowly Sinking And No One To Save Me- Ryou centered. Angst/Romance/Action/Adventure. Shounen ai. Main pairings: RB YY MM MB MBM SJ and some other side pairings. Ryou feels he's not needed and is only a burden. His will to live is slowly disappearing as a new threat approaches. Care to find out more?
 
 
 
Mistress