Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Love ❯ Malik Lives? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here is chapter 12, as this fic is winding down and as it comes to it's concluding final chapter.

Chapter 12: Malik lives!

It has been a while since Malik's eventful death. Sagira sits in sadness every day, she is in deep regret for all she has done. That was not even the right way to die. It was a horrible way! For now, she could not even go the Cemetery in hopes of at least seeing his grave. Now, Malik lived in a world of darkness and despair, the same despair that plagued his life from the time of his father's death.

Sagira decided she would go to the lake, and sit by the shore, to reflect on how she remembered Malik. It was those few happy things, that had kept her from suicide. She did not think Malik wanted her to kill herself over him, but she could not help feeling the infamy (A/n infamy-shame) of her previous deeds.

She sat by the water, feeling it's pliable texture and enjoying the sweet breeze, scented with cherry blossoms. This did not lift her spirits as it used to, but it helped her to take her mind somewhat off of Malik.

As she sat there for a while, dazed off in her own little world, she felt someone's arms caress her in gentle, warm, caring way. She acted on her first impulse, she turned back and slapped this stranger rather fiercely, knocking them off of their feet.

Sagira quickly stood to her feet and turned around.

"What are you doing you psycho frea-" Her voice was cut short and she was in horror of what she saw. The man who had caressed her was Malik! Sagira felt her heart flutter, as it's pace began to speed up and it felt as if her chest would burst.

"Malik..." She said, at the point of tears. She was ecstatic. Malik was sitting there, right infront of her, and he was real!

"That was a mean left hook you have. I'd appreciate it if you'd never hit me with it again, I like the way my face looks." Malik joked.

Sagira ran over to Malik and hugged him close to her. He could feel her body trembling with sobs and she could feel the warmth of his body, seeming to wash away her sorrow and fears of living alone and of his death.

"Sagira.." Malik said with a smile. "Did you miss me?"

"You scared me so much. I thought you were dead, but..What happened to you? " Sagira asked.

Malik explained that little Yugi explained of a way for regular and Yami Malik to be switched, therefore Yami Malik took the attacks and was banished, he also told Sagira that she had nothing to fear because Yami Malik was gone forever, and they could live together in peace and put the past behind them.

Sagira kissed Malik passionately, tasting the sweetness of it, now the kiss was a real one, and a kiss filled with love. They lay there, in complete bliss as the have found each other once more.
~OWARI~

Please R&R!! I'd love to know what you all think! Malik rules, and I hope you will read and review my other fics, I love reviews and I love reading them. Thanks in advance!

That was all, folks!