Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Love ❯ Farewell, Sagira... ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here we go! Chapter 11~ This has got to be the longest fic I've ever wrote, but I also believe it is one of the best ^^

Chapter 11: Farewell, Sagira..


Ra attacks and when the smoke is cleared, Malik returns to a whole person once more. Sagira was overjoyed, when she figured out that Malik did not die. She wanted to run up and hug him as tight as she could, but she was on the opposing side, though she had done it for him, she did not know his reaction, or what it would be.

So she held back at the moment....

While everyone wonders what happened, Malik explains that he used the Fusion Cancel that he took when Yami played exchange to separate himself from Ra, regaining the Life Points that Ra had as attack strength. Yami drew a card, and this card is Obelisk, the Tormentor. Yami uses his multiply card turning the Metal Devil into three metal devils. He sacrifices all three of them to play Obelisk. Malik barely has time to contemplate what just happened before Yami gives him a good smack from Obelisk's God Hand Crusher.

Malik remarked that it was very underhanded of Yami to pull such a trick, but Malik seemed quite please to show Yami how his other side is disappearing. Sagira could take it, she ran off crying audibly.

"WAIT!" Yami Yugi cried out, but his words did not phase her as she took off running. Sagira ran as far away as she could, she couldn't bear to see what happened to Malik. All her life has been was the death of those close to her. She felt terrible, as if she had hexed Malik, just by meeting him.

She ran as far as she could without her body giving in with the sadness she felt. She fell in an alley and began to cry. Alone. In the cold. Malik was going to die, and there was nothing she could do about it.

A ghost like image appeared infront of Sagira. Sagira did not see this image until it had spoken to her.

"I am prepared." Malik's voice said, as it reached Sagira's ear.

"Malik?!" Sagira questioned, surprised at herself, and she lifted her head and saw the ghostlike Malik standing in front of her. She thought to herself that it was some sort of illusion or perhaps a dream.

"I am prepared to be swallowed by darkness, because of you. It was you who gave me the strength to go on, and it is you, who I finally figured something out about." Malik told her.

Malik bent down as Sagira sat up. Malik brought his head close to hers.

"You never abandoned me, you helped me when I needed it, though I was too stubborn to notice. I just wanted to thank you before I left."

"NO!" Sagira shouted. "Please Malik, don't leave me! I..."

Malik looked at her calmly, ready to except whatever fate had in store for him.

"I...I...I.." Sagira wanted to tell him, and now would be her last chance. She had to.

"I LOVE YOU!" She shouted with all of her strength.

Malik smiled back at her. " Thank you, Sagira. The truth is, I love you too. I apologize for all I have done. I used you, to do my bidding, and now I realize that what I've done was wrong. You're such a nice girl, and I should have never treated you that way. I was such a bastard..Forgive me?"

"Always." Sagira said, the crystal tears of sadness running down her face. She tried to hug Malik, but her hands fell through his ghostlike form.

"Look at me, Sagira." Malik said, in a soothing voice. Sagira did, and Malik drew his head in, and that ghostlike form kissed her rose red lips. The kiss seemed to last for a while, tough Sagira wished for it to last forever. As Malik pulled his lips away, he told her good-bye and the ghostlike image faded away, leaving Sagira in sadness once more.

Well, there's the end of that chapter, you guessed it, there's more. ^^ Hopefully it won't end up so sad. This almost made me cry writing it. Please R&R and tell me what you think!

Domo Arigato!