Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Under Control........or not ❯ Quiver under moonlight ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Quiver under moonlight……………………… 230;…Chapter 1

 

Marik looked down at her. The moonlight glistened on every curve of Jordan's body.

 

`She is so beautiful' Marik thought to himself.

 

Her hand reached up and pulled his head down, she kissed him passionately. Marik leaned over more, pressing his half naked body onto hers.

 

They were in Marik's room in his Palace by the beach, with the doors of the balcony open to let the warm breeze and the moonlight in.

 

A slight breeze played with Jordan's silver-white hair.

 

Marik playfully licked her lips; she kissed him softly on his perfect firm lips and softly touched her tongue to his.

 

Marik played with her silky white skin, running the tips of his fingers along her arm.

She quivered under his touch.

 

The Goddess of Rivers, Oceans and Winds pressed her warm body against Marik the God of Fire, kissing him, longing to hold him closer.

 

He pulled away for a second and looked deep into her stormy eyes; she stared back into his loving lavender eyes.

 

He put his hand on her stomach and traced an invisible line up to her breast underneath her top. Marik slowly pulled the top off with his other hand.

 

Jordan gasped as his hand ran along her thigh and up to her crotch. "I love you" she whispered in his ear then lightly licking it. He gasped

 

"I love you too" he whispered back to her. He felt so hot; he thought he was accidentally going to start a fire with his powers. Instead he pulled all their clothes off and pulled the covers over them more.

 

 

Yami sat on the wall of his Palace, in the shadows looking into the night. `What have you done Mai?' he thought as he sensed what was going on in Marik's bedroom.

 

Mai was the Goddess of love and hate; she had helped this romance happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jordan was Yami's younger sister; in his eyes she was too young. A huge wave crashed against the cliff, she was still yet too young to control her powers, and the sea was restless because Jordan had lost control. Marik was to blame as well; he knew he was too young for this as well, they were both 17.

 

There was a strong wind blowing Yami's hair everywhere. The God of Shadows stayed in his place.

 

 

Marik lay on his back trying hard to regain his breath, Jordan in the same situation next to him. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips to calm her down.

 

She smiled at him.

 

The wind and the ocean settled.

 

She lay close to him and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep. Hoping Yami didn't know where she was, he would give her grief in the morning.

 

Mai grinned to herself at the love she just caused. She didn't push them into it, they were in love, they just were never brave enough to be with each other, she helped it along gave them the courage.

 

Yami disagreed totally.