Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ New Tournament ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: I am sooooo bored! Oh well typing will help my boredom.

Saoko: You're always bored.

P-Y-G: Saoko, I'd watch out if I were you.

Saoko: Hn, why?

Azumi: I am here!!!!

Saoko: Oh no! You brought your crazy sister!

P-Y-G: Let's just move on with the fiction.

Malat fluttered her eyes to all of her friends. "Why hello?" Malat said, "Where am I and what am are we doing here?" Everyone looked amazed at Malat as she talked so fast. "Malat, we think you unleashed some of the unknown powers of the Millennium Pendant," Minna said.

Just as Minna was about to continue a figure appeared in the middle of the room. "Princesses you all might have got Princess Malat back, but now you must enter a tournament or else she dies. You see we infected her with a virus that can only be activated by a computer. The virus will kill her if activated, but if you guys enter the tournament we shall destroy the virus," the figure told them.

"Fine we will enter," Emily said. "No you guys, don't do it for me," Malat told every one. "Malat we can't lose you. You're like my sister Malat if we lose you than I'd kill myself," Emily said. Malat looked as the others shook their head as Emily. "Fine, let's do it!" Malat shouted.

"Excellent, you all that are duelists shall be entered. Now get ready, the tournament starts tomorrow," the figure stated then disappeared.

"Well, can I get some sleep now?" Malat asked everybody. They all got out of their worry session and walked out the door. Every one was gone except Kaitlyn, Minna, Emily, Amber, and Kishanta were still in the room. Kaitlyn stood up from the chair she was sitting in. "I have a confession to make right now," Kaitlyn confessed, "You guys when I looked straight in your eyes I saw your guys' past selves past. Malat, you, Minna, and Emily in ancient Arabia were triplets and Kishanta when I saw you, I remembered seeing you in Amber's past self's past the three of us were sisters, princesses of Egypt."

"Why didn't you tell us at first?" Minna asked. Every one else was still in a state of shock. "Shadi made me promise not to tell you until now," Kaitlyn answered the question. "All right, I am ready to sleep now!" Malat shouted as she lay back down and went to sleep. The five girls left and went to their own rooms.

The next morning every one woke up to Malat and Malik chasing each other around. Every one was wondering why they were chasing each other. When Malat stopped holding up a deck in triumph. "Malat why are holding Malik's deck?" Emily asked her. "Uh, I just wanted to have some fun and it was fun to take it, but here's your deck back, Malik," Malat said as she handed him his deck back.

Those to act like they are little kids, kids in live that is, Emily thought as she watched the two started to talk.

P-Y-G: So short, but you guys shall find out about the tournament tomorrow or the day after, or the day after, after, after.

Saoko: SHUT UP!!!

P-Y-G: Make me, shut up.

Saoko: * pulls out bow and arrow *

P-Y-G: Shutting up.