Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: I promise this week I'll write three chapters, I mean it.

Saoko: Hn, liar.

Azumi: I know I song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's

Nerves, and this is how it goes! I know I song that gets on everybody's nerves,

Everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes! I know I song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes!

Saoko: Shut Up!

Azumi: No, I love this song! I know I song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes! I know I song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes!

P-Y-G: Please, Please Maven (I think that's how you spell it) tell me when the pictures are up, I really need to know. Now Azumi I shall attack you if you don't shut the heck up! BTY, please creators of Kaitlyn and Minna place at least one review or I am going to kill them out of the fic, I mean it!

Azumi: Meep!

Saoko: Hn.

P-Y-G: Now where was I, oh yeah, here we go on with the fic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily sat thinking as she slowly woke up from her thoughts. What is going to happen to us all, if we lose? Will we lose our lives? I don't know, I just don't know, she thought. "Earth to Emily, Earth to Emily," Malat said as she waved her hand in Emily's face. "Houston we have a problem," Malat said as she ran for her life up the stairs and all the way to her room. By accident she had hit Kaitlyn in the face and now Kaitlyn was chasing after her like bloody murder.

Emily laughed as Malat ran for her life. This fun is really gonna last long, I guess, she thought. Yugi walked up to Emily and smiled as he sat down. "Good morning Emily!" he said. Yugi looked and saw Kaitlyn chasing Malat. He looked confused for a second and then asked, "What's them?" Emily sighed and said, "Kaitlyn is not much of a morning person you could say. Malat hit her in the face and now Malat's running for her life."

Everyone sweatdropped when Malat pulled out her rope. Everyone knew that Malat stunk at roping, but she kept the rope for some nonsensical (big word there) reason. Malat tried an Indiana Jones move, but it backfired and hit her in the head. Everyone busted out laughing as Malat rubbed her head.

"I am sooooo sorry Kaitlyn, please don't hurt me," Malat begged. "Oh, all right. I won't hurt you today," Kaitlyn said and walked back upstairs. Minna heard a beep and went to go investigate it. What she found was about six duel disks, some weird cards thing that had a hieroglyphic symbol on it, and a book that's title was, "Rules to the Soul Tournament."

"You guys better check this out, now!" she shouted. Everyone ran to Minna to check whatever it was out. Malat gasped as she what was there. "The Soul Tournament, I heard about it before. It is going to be big in Duel Monsters, I mean it, but problem is they risk their soul cards AKA their souls," Malat said. "How did you know that?" Emily asked her. Malat looked at her amazed and said, "I don't know, it just came to mind I guess."

"It's the Millennium Pendant's power again, it can do anything it wants and right now it did," Yami said sternly. Minna looked at him worried. This is my first tournament, what if I don't win and lose my soul, Minna thought to herself, I hope I don't lose.

"Oh no! The tournament starts today in Saudi Arabia!" Amber shouted and broke the mysterious silence. Malat looked at the paper that Amber had read it. "Your right, but that's no problem. I'll just call my Grandpa Ishak and ask him if we can get a eight hour private flight to the airport in Jizan," Malat said, " The great part is that it will be free!" Yugi and the rest thought for a minute. "Well, I guess it would be nice to meet your grandpa for the first time," Minna said. Kaitlyn, Emily, Amber, and Kishanta both shook their heads yes, as if to agree with her.

"I'll call him right now," Malat said as she pulled at her cell phone. "Does your grandpa even have a cell phone?" Yami asked Malat. "Yes, but it's a private line, you know, when only I need to talk to him myself," Malat told him.

She dialed the phone number and waited for her grandpa to answer the phone. "Hello?" her grandpa asked in Arabic. "Grandpa Ishak, it is I, Malat. I need to see if you can send an airplane here to pick my friends and I up because I need to be in Saudi Arabia," she spoke to him in Arabic. They had a small conversation in Arabic then Malat said goodbye and hung up the phone.

"So what did he say?" Emily asked Malat. "He must have said yes, by the way she was talking in Arabic," Malik stated. Everyone turned and looked at him amazed.

"You actually understood Malat, but I thought you only spoke English and Egyptian," Yugi asked. "You guys should know, Arabic is the national language of Egypt," Malat said.

"Our plane leaves in 20 minutes so we leave now to get to the air port," Malat stated as she put her cell phone away.

They all left to a car except Malat. "Malat, aren't you coming?" Minna asked. "Yes, I just have to get Pharaoh," Malat said. Minna shook her head saying she understood.

Malat ran to her stables quickly. She ran to Pharaoh's stall, put tack on him, and than jumped on him. "Go, Pharaoh," she whispered in his ear as he broke into a gallop. She rode Pharaoh all the way to the empty airport. She got off Pharaoh, took off his tack, and ran him into the small plane.

"So tired," she said as she sat down next to Malik. "Wait a sec, I don't have my cd player! Oh no, oh no, I am afraid of heights!" Malat shouted. "Shut up, I am trying to concentrate here!" Malik shouted at her. Malat started mumbling to herself talking to herself about her fear of heights.

When the plane landed, two men in strange clothing greeted Malat. She smiled recognizing them as two friends of her grandpa. They led her to her grandpa's camp outside the city. Her grandpa hugged her tightly and than looked Pharaoh over thoroughly.

Malat led the others to their own private tents and than went to hers. She looked at everything and then they came. The tears, like always she would cry when she came back to Arabia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P-Y-G: Wow, that was actually long! No more talking I gotta go.