Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ A Little Less Conversation pt 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I continued not to own Yu-Gi-Oh! or any of its characters.


Isis came into her hotel room whistling a cheery little tune, the long tube of her brand new telescope tucked under her arm. She already had the tripod set up, but after an unfornutnate encounter with Seto the Cat (who now lazed indolently on her pillow like the king of all he surveyed), she had been short an actual telescope. She continued to whistle as she set it up, then carefully adjusted it until she could see her target.

Mokuba was bouncing off the walls, as usual, but Seto wasn't in the room. Oh well, she would be able to catch him later. And then she would break out the camera with the zoom lense.

"You know, most people consider it rude to spy." Malik drawled.

"And what would you know about being polite, oh brother of mine?" Isis retorted. "And since when did you start running with wolfkin?"

"Who I associate with is none of your business."

"It is when you bring a dangerous creature into the middle of a resort hotel."

"Nari isn't dangerous."

"Of course she isn't. She's only a nine-foot-tall snarling beast of death. Her coat is to shaggy to be of Anubians...."

"She's one of Fury's daughters."

"This just keeps getting better and better. A man says the wrong thing around her and-"

"She has her temper well under control."

"Then explain the shredded mattress I saw the orderlies taking away from your room. Never mind, don't explain, I don't want to know."

"You're in a bitchy mood today. Not getting any from your blue eyed boy toy?"

"Get out of my room before I throw you off my balcony."

"You wouldn't."

"Care to make a wager on that?"
**************************
Authoress' Note: I've had a few people ask that I give the story a title, so I'm throwing it out to you. YOU send me Titles in the reviews, and I'll pick the one I like best.