Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ I taught I say a pudditat! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Still not owning Yu-Gi-Oh! This fic is purely for the enjoyment of the YGO-I-C (Yu-Gi-Oh! Internet Community)


There once was a kitten that lived on the streets of Cairo, a tiny, mangy, grey brown beast with huge blue eyes. He was ill tempered, ill mannered, and covered in fleas. He tormented dogs and stole food from the unsuspecting. He was the toughest, ugliest little kitten you ever saw.

Isis found him one day while shopping in a street market. She scooped the beast up, dumped him in Rashid's hands, and finished her shopping. By the time she was done, Rashid was bleeding and the kitten's filthy fur had turned a wet reddish brown. Isis took the now exhausted Hell Beast (which Rashid calls him to this very day) and cuddled him all the ride home. He didn't scratch her.

The kitten became Isis' pet project, as she saw to it that he was bathed (Rashid's job, much to his infinite dismay), brushed, fed, and loved. In time, the kitten became more like the cats that already lived in the underground complex. He grew to be the Alpha Male, siring litters of little brown kittens with big blue eyes. Isis was the only human that he would get close to, content to spend hours on her lap, having attention lavished on him like the king he believed himself to be.

But aside from Hell Beast, the cat - which had grown up to be a very large brown cat with huge blue eyes - didn't have a name.

Isis finally gave the cat the name that she had been privity calling him since she'd found him.

And that is the origin of Seto the Cat, who lay on the pillow next to Isis' head and contemplated the huge wolf creature on the balcony with mild annoyance. This was his territory, after all, and the wolf creature had no right to be there. He informed the wolf creature of his opinion with a rather loud yowl, which woke his human from her slumber (which had been filled with dreams of the namesake of a certain cat).

The wolf creature disappeared from the balcony before Seto the Cat's human saw it, which pleased the cat to no end. His human reached over and scratched Seto the Cat behind the ears (which also pleased Seto the Cat to no end) before settling back down to sleep.