Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Story ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own YGO…Although I wish I did because then I would keep Bakura all to my self ^_^ but lucky for you I don't.

Bakura: And I am glad for that.

Vampire story

Chapter1: Little Vampire

By Yami Kitsune

Yami was sitting in the living room reading a book, while Joey was watching TV. It was a really boring day; hell it was a boring week. There had been no vampires at all, and every one was just sitting around doing nothing. Joey's show had just come back on when a special update came on. Joey groaned and fell back not wanting to see the news. Yami looked up when something caught his attention.

"Joey turn that up." Joey looked at him then turned the TV up.

"Her body was found by the harbor, cause of death has been determined as blood loss. This is the fifth victim and the same twin puncture holes on her neck…And again the same sign was found on her chest" A picture of a heart with a cross, appeared on the screen.

Yami got up and went to get the others. He found Marik in the kitchen.

"We have a vampire, get the others and meet me in the living room." Marik looked at him and nodded

~*~

Yami sat on the couch as ever one came in and took their seats. Even Mokuba was there this time; he sat on Seto's lap who was sitting in the chair across form yami.

"So we have a vampire?" Tristen asked.

"Yes, the news said this is the fifth victim. And they said that this mark was found on all their chests." Yami passed the picture of the heart with the cross around, when Marik saw it he gasped.

"Something wrong?" Bakura asked, looking at the picture as well.

"This mark, only vampires who feel sorry about killing their victims leave this…"

"So your saying that the vampire that is killing these people feels sorry that they had to do it?" Tristen asked now looking at the picture again.

"Yes, that is exactly what I am saying…but no vampire has used this mark in 500 years." Marik answered.

"So your saying it could be a trap?" Yami asked, as he leaned forward to look more closely at the picture that was back on the table where every one could see it.

"I'm saying it has to be a trap, because the only race of vampires that used this mark all the time have been dead for a few years now. And if there are any left they wouldn't care about humans any more."

Yami nodded. "Marik can you tell where they might stick next?" Marik nodded and closed his eyes. It took a couple of minuets.

"They should be sticking again tonight."

"Ok that doesn't leave us much time." Bakura said standing up. "We should start getting ready." They all nodded and got up to get ready.

~*~

It was almost 10pm; Malik and Yugi were out hunting while Ryou was left behind again. `Maybe I should try and hunt for my self…' He thought as he stood up and went to the door. He always felt guilty that Yugi and Malik had to take care of him. He looked around to make sure no one was looking and he spread his bat wing taking flight.

Ryou flew over the city watching the humans. He felt his stomach give the fist sign that he needed to eat soon. Sighing he flew down and landed in an ally way. He watched and waited for a human to walk by.

Ryou saw a human start to walk by and was about to grab her when he felt someone grab his shoulder. Ryou jumped and turned around to see who it was. It was a vampire he had never seen before.

"W-who are you!" Ryou asked as he tried to back away form the other vampire griping his shoulder.

"Your one of those young vampires aren't you?" The other vampire glared at Ryou. "You have been giving a bad name to all other vampires around here, leaving those stupid marks on people! You don't have to be sorry for stupid who get them selves caught in the first place." The vampire backhanded Ryou across the face sending him flying into the wall.

Ryou got back up and tried his best to glare at the other vampire, but it didn't look right on his face.

"Human's are not stupid. They never have a chance to get away form us if they do get caught." Ryou snapped back at him. The other vampire didn't like this and lunged at Ryou grabbing him by his wings.

"I will teach you to talk back to me!" With that the other vampire snapped Ryou's wing in to. Ryou screamed in pain. In his mind he wished this other vampire would just leave him alone. But Ryou knew he wasn't done when he felt him grab his other wing and try to break that one to. Ryou yelled and pushed him out of the way then took flight again trying to get as far away from the other vampire as he could.

~*~ Yami and every one were walking down the street. They had run into two vampires so far, but not the one they were looking for. Needless to say the other two vampires had gotten them selves killed when they tried to jump Bakura and Marik.

"So where do you think the vampire were looking for is hiding?" Joey asked as he watched Yami kill another vampire then turn to Marik.

"Can you find him?" Yami asked.

"I could try." Marik answered as he closed his eyes to concentrate. His eyes shot open when he heard a scream. He looked up at the sky. Yami and Bakura looked up at well to see what he was looking at.

"There are two vampires up there. And they are really close." Marik said. Every one looked up and caught a glimpse of what looked like a little vampire trying to fight off a much larger one.

~*~ Ryou flew through the sky as best he could with his broken wing. He didn't need to look behind him to know the other vampire was chasing him. Ryou screamed in surprise when he was grabbed from behind by his bad wing.

"No let me go!" Ryou tried to fight him off but it was no use. The other vampire was stronger.

"You know I don't really think the head vampire would care to much if another one of you demon children are gone." He smirked. "But first, I want to have some fun with you." He dragged Ryou down into a nearby alleyway and pinned him down. He didn't notice the two figures standing behind him until it was to late.

Yami and Bakura killed the vampire that had Ryou pinned down. They were joined by Marik and the others.

"Man why didn't you let me kill this one? I haven't been able to kill a vampire in almost three months because of you three." Joey complained.

"Shut up puppy. I thought you wouldn't mind not having to work." Seto said crossing his arms. Joey just glared at him ready to give a smart comeback (smart in Joey terms ^_^) when Bakura snapped at him.

"You guys can fight latter! Right now we have a job to do!" Bakura glared at them both then turned back to look in front of him where Ryou had backed up to the wall.

Ryou's eyes darted back and forth trying to keep an eye on all six of the hunters. *damn! My first time hunting and I get caught by HUNTERS! Baka, baka, baka!* Ryou hissed at Yami as he tried to come closer.

"It's alright, were not going to hurt you." Yami said in a gentle voice. He reached out for Ryou again, this time Ryou hissed and snapped at him.

"He's almost as stubborn as you Bakura." Tristen teased. Bakura sent him a death glare and he shut up immediately. Bakura turned his attention back to Ryou. He studied the little vampire. Ryou was trying to act tough but Bakura could see it in his eyes that he was terrified beyond belief.

"Yami, your just scaring the poor thing." Bakura said as he put a hand on Yami's shoulder.

"Oh and you could do better?" Yami snapped at him. Bakura shook his head.

"I could, but not here." He reached to the back of his belt and grabbed the bag hanging there. He poured some of the powder out in his hand and stepped closer to Ryou. He tossed the powder on Ryou then stepped back. It didn't take long before Ryou had passed out.

"Lets get him home, then we can talk to him there." Bakura said and picked up the sleeping vampire.

TBC>>> Well what did you think? This is my first AU so sorry if it isn't that good. If you have any ideas of what could happen, or what you would like to see happen let me know. And let me know if I should try to do a Lemon latter on Ja ne!