Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Story ❯ Chapter 6

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Please don't mind the spelling and grammar, I know it kinda sucks but hey I'm working on it so please no more flames about my bad grammar. Thank you ^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own YGO…Although I wish I did because then I would keep Bakura all to my self ^_^

Vampire story

Chapter 6: Tristen's bedrail

By Yami Kitsune

Bakura woke up early. He was about to go down and check on Ryou when Mokuba came running up.

"Mokuba! What the hell were you doing down there. Didn't we tell you…"

"Ryou's gone!" Mokuba cut him off.

"What?"

"I said Ryou's gone."

"How could he get out?!" Bakura ran down to see for himself. He looked all around the room and it was true, Ryou wasn't there. He looked over at the window and the board was gone.

"Did he go out the window?" He wondered and walked over to it.

"I don't think so Bakura…when I came down here the door was already open."

"What were you doing down here any way Mokuba. If your brother found out, he would kill us all."

"I know…but I had never seen a vampire and I wanted to see one."

"You should have asked one of us. We would have brought you down to see him."

"I know…but I also knew he wouldn't talk if you guys were in the room."

"You got him to talk to you?"

"Yes, he seemed really nice. He also said that if he ever got the chance to be human again the first thing he would do would go out and buy a big-mac." Bakura smiled at that, then it downed on him.

"You're the friend he didn't want to get in trouble!" Mokuba smiled and nodded. "Any way enough of this talking we need to find out where he went before sundown."

"Should we tell the others?"

"Yes."

~*~

Tristen was woken up by the yelling down stairs. Yami was mad at someone, and so wasn't Seto. Groaning he stood up to go see what all the yelling was about. He stopped at the doorway to the living room to listen for a little bit.

"How the hell could that vampire get out of that room!?" Yami yelled at Bakura and Marik.

"How the hell should we know! We were sleeping when it happened baka!" Bakura snapped.

"And what the hell was Mokuba doing down there!?" Seto asked.

"I told you big brother, I wanted to see the vampire and talk to him." Seto sighed at the puppy dog eyes Mokuba was giving him.

"Alright then." He turned to look back at Yami, Bakura and Marik who were still fighting.

"You do realize the more time you waist fighting the more time you are waiting that you could be using to find the vampire?"

"He's right. Lets see if we can find him. He couldn't have gotten far." Marik said and they all left. Tristen smiled, this was too easy. He could leave with Ryou and they wouldn't even suspect him. When he was sure they were all out, he went up to his room and got dressed before going out to the car.

He opened the trunk and looked into the sac to make sure Ryou was still there. He closed the trunk again smirking as he got in and started it and driving off.

~*~

It was lunchtime by the time every one was back at the house. Bakura slammed the door shut, as he was the last one in.

"Bakura calm down, he has to be somewhere. Its still daylight and it probably took him a while to get out of the room so he couldn't have gone to far." Yami said trying to calm his friend down.

"You don't get it Yami, I felt like I knew him from somewhere. Like I had seen him before. I wanted to do any thing for him, and I even promised that nothing would happen to him."

"Nothing has happen to him Bakura. The little guy just ran away." Joey said putting a hand on Bakura's shoulder. Bakura glared at him.

"No, he didn't."

"And you know this how?" Marik asked.

"I just do."

"We need more then that Bakura." Seto snapped at him.

"Alright fine, first; when Mokuba went down there this morning he said the door was already open. So he didn't have to open it. Second; I inspected the door my self and there was no signs that indicated he broke out that way."

"That is hardly any proof that he didn't run away Bakura." Seto said folding his arms across his chest.

"If that's not proof enough then what the hell is?!" Bakura snapped at him.

"How about the fact that Tristen is missing as well?" Joey asked. Every one looked at him like he had grown six heads.

"What do you mean `missing as well'?" Yami asked.

"Just what I said. No one has seen Tristen sense last night."

"Well what do you know, the puppy dose have a brain." Seto smirked at the glare Joey gave him.

"Wait! I just remembered, when I was down there with Ryou Tristen came in while we were talking." Mokuba said.

"What was he doing down there?" Marik asked. Mokuba shrugged.

"I don't know, but he didn't look to happy that I was down there. He had that look he gets when he looses a fight or a game."

"Those dose it." Bakura growled. "I knew we never should have let him join the team, he has been nothing but trouble sense he came here!"

"Bakura calm down!" Marik said. "I think I now of a way we will be able to find him."

"Oh really, how?" They all sat down as Marik explained to them his plane. "First I will find Ryou's friends me and Yami saw last night, I will need there help."

"One problem, how will you find them? Do you even know what they look like?" Joey asked.

"Yes we do. And I know how to find vampires remember?" Marik said looking at him before he continued. "Alright with their help I will be able to sense where Ryou is, that is if Tristen hasn't taken him to far." They all nodded in agreement. Now to find where the other two were.

~*~

Tristen had driven to his cabin in the woods. Here he would be able to keep Ryou form escaping, and torture him a little before killing him. This time things would go his way. He was in charge.

He got out of the car and opened the trunk. Reaching in he pulled out the sac with Ryou in it roughly waking the little vampire.

"Hey!" Ryou protested trying to get out to see who had woken him up. "Let me go!" Ryou hissed. Tristen was about to tell him he couldn't come out when he got an idea.

"Fine you want to come out?" Ryou recognized the voice as Tristen, but there was something different about it. He was about to ask what was going on when he felt himself drop to the ground.

Tristen watched in amusement as Ryou tried to get the sac off of him. Ryou finally managed to struggle out of it and glared up at Tristen. He then realized he was in the woods. He gasped when he also realized he was in the only part of shade around him. He couldn't move with out being burned by the sun.

"W-what are you doing!?" Ryou asked fear showing in his voice.

"Having a bit of fun." Tristen answered as he pulled out a rope and tied it onto Ryou's wrist. Ryou's eyes went wide as Tristen started pulling his arm into the sunlight. Ryou shrieked as the light connoted with his skin. Tristen smirked and held Ryou there for a moment before letting him go.

"Now you are going to do as I say, unless you want to be tied down in the sun?"

"No! I will listen!" Ryou said clenching his arm to his chest trying to get the burning feeling to stop.

"Good." Tristen put him back in the sac before taking him inside.

TBC>>

AHHH!!! Poor Ryou!!! Now the Ryou torture really starts! And Tristen is REALLY evil!!! Please r&r and let me know how you like it so far! I just did 2 chapters in a day! ^_^ Ja ne!