Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Virus ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Standard disclaimers apply. (Actually, I should use automatic disclaimers, 'cause I just can't drive a stick shift.)

********************************************************** ***************************************

Virus - Part 17

Yami and Bakura searched the skyline for Seto's dragon. Finally, they saw the beast on the edge of a cliff. Yami directed Curse of Dragon nearer. As they approached, the Blue Eyes roared a challenge. Yami ignored the dragon; his attention was focused on the scene beside the blue pool. Yugi, in the arms of a half-naked Seto Kaiba. Kissing. It was too late. Pegasus' potion had taken effect, and Yugi's heart was lost to Yami for all time.

Curse of Dragon was eager to respond to the challenge of the Blue Eyes, but his master held back. Curse was confused. It recognized the enemy, recognized the other one by the pool as well. They had battled these creatures before and won. If only the master would attack!

\\ Pharaoh, I suggest you let the very large blue dragon and his even larger friend know that we are not attacking them.\\

Bakura's words cut through Yami's haze of heartbreak. He shook off his depressed mindset and looked at the couple seated by the pool. Yugi was smiling up at him and waving him in. Kaiba, obviously angry at being disturbed, stood and recalled both of his Blue Eyes.

Curse deposited his master and the other yami next to the little master, who reached out and patted Curse on its horned snout. If its face wasn't already frozen in a permanent grimace designed to strike terror in the heart of the enemy, it would have grinned from ear hole to ear hole. The little master had patted him! Wait until he told the other duel monsters. They would be so jealous. Especially the Rude Kaiser - he thinks he's so great, but he was just, just RUDE! Yami allowed Curse to return to his deck.

Yami took a deep breath, squared his shoulders, and turned to face Yugi and his new love. He would be happy for his aibou. He only wanted Yugi to be happy. He would give Yugi anything he wanted, and if Yugi wanted Seto Kaiba, so be it.

************************************************************** ***********************************

Yugi was a little surprised to see Seto when he came to. He was more than a little surprised when Seto kissed him. On the lips! And it wasn't one of those 'It's nice to see you today' kisses, either. This was a full blown, grown up, I like you THAT way kind of kiss! It was also Yugi's first kiss. Sweet sixteen and never been kissed.

//Seto's lips are soft and warm, not at all what you would think if you had just met him. Oh, he's nibbling on my lower lip now! So nice. What's that? That's Seto's tongue. What am I supposed to do? I don't know what I'm supposed to do! Do I open my mouth, too?//

Yugi started to open his mouth and let Seto in when he heard a terrible roar close by. Seto instantly grabbed him up in one hand and rolled on top of him. In Seto's other hand, Yugi saw he was holding a Blue Eyes White Dragon card.

After a moment, Yugi felt Seto relax and put his deck back in his pocket. Seto sat up on his knees. He was now straddling Yugi who was on his back in the sand. Sand? What was sand doing in the…hey, where the heck was the castle? Yugi sat up quickly and nearly clocked heads with Seto, who stood and helped Yugi up as well.

Yugi heard a different dragon call. He looked into the sky and saw his Curse of Dragon with two figures on its back. Yami! And Yami Bakura! Yugi smiled and waved furiously, so happy to see his yami. Yami he could totally understand being here, but Seto and Bakura? Why had Yami brought them here? Yugi supposed it didn't matter anymore.

As much fun as it was seeing real live duel monsters, maybe they could just go home now?

When Curse landed and allowed the yamis to disembark, Yugi patted the beast on its nose and ran to Yami. Leaping as high as his four and a half foot frame would allow, he threw himself into Yami's arms and proceeded to hug the stuffing out of him. He knew he was crying, but he didn't care. He was safe now. Yami was here.

************************************************************ *************************************

Seto was kissing Yugi, and it was perfect. Yugi had been tense, but after a bit he had melted in Seto's arms. His lips tasted so good, so soft and plump. Seto could tell from the beginning that this was Yugi's first real kiss. Ha! No matter what else happened, Seto would always be Yugi's first kiss. Slowly, Seto licked at Yugi's lips, begging entrance to that warm cavern. Just as Yugi was yielding, his Blue Eyes let out a warning roar. He swept Yugi beneath him, protecting the boy with his body. He quickly grabbed his deck and prepared to call his third Blue Eyes for additional firepower.

Seto had never been so pissed in his life.

Up in the sky, he saw the Curse of Dragon carrying Yami and Bakura. Cursing to himself at their timing, Seto sat up and replaced his deck. He noticed that he had a leg on each side of Yugi, their groins nearly in contact. //Hmm. When we're lying down, Yugi's height ceases to be an issue.//

Standing before something else became an issue, Seto reached down and helped Yugi to his feet. Smiling his thanks, Yugi turned away and pelted across the sand to Yami. Seto watched glumly as his rival scooped up Yugi and dried his little hikari's tears.

Yugi was filled with questions for Yami, and Yami did his best to answer them all. They all gathered near the edge of the pool and exchanged stories about what had happened since their separation.

Yugi told them about his attempted escape, at least what he remembered. He remembered falling, and then a sharp pain in his head. For a while he thought he was dreaming, because he saw his mother and father, and even his little dog Shasta, who had been run over by a car when Yugi was seven.

While Yugi was describing his 'dream,' the older boys exchanged looks. They wouldn't say anything to Yugi, but they believed that the boy had actually been dead and gone to the other side, albeit for a brief time. Seto had a sudden realization.

"That's what that bastard was doing!" Seto's exclamation startled the others. "When I entered Yugi's room, I saw him on the bed on top of Yugi. I thought he was," Seto glanced quickly at Yugi's stunned face and changed what he was going to say. No need for the young man to have nightmares about being touched intimately by Maximilian Pegasus. "I thought he was trying to strangle Yugi, but now I understand. He was giving Yugi CPR. Pegasus saved Yugi's life!"

"Pegasus!" Yugi was shocked. The others realized that Yugi had been unconscious at the time. He had no idea Pegasus was alive and living in the Shadow Realm. "Pegasus saved my life?"

"I'm certain he had his reasons. Personally, I would have let you rot." Bakura didn't really mean it, but dammit his nose hurt and he wanted to go home and he wanted to see Ryou and have Ryou take care of him and pamper him and tuck him in and make him soup. All this sitting around talking was just wasting time.

Yugi stood and stepped over to Bakura, who was sitting on the sand and scrawling Ryou's name over and over again. When he finally noticed the quiet, Bakura raised his head and saw the Pharaoh's hikari before him. His eyes widened as Yugi's face came closer. What was he going to do?

Yugi kissed Bakura. Just a light peck on the forehead, but a kiss nonetheless. Bakura was speechless, but Yugi was not. As his small hands patted and soothed Bakura's bruised cheeks, Yugi said, "Thank you Yami Bakura. Thank you for risking your life to come and save me. You didn't have to, and you aren't getting anything out of it. So, just, thanks I guess." With one last kiss to Bakura's brow, Yugi returned to his Yami's side.

Taken completely by surprise, the white-haired Yami had the grace to blush at Yugi's comment about 'not getting anything out of it.' He glared over at Yami. It was the Pharaoh's fault. Bakura would have come even if he hadn't gotten his promise. The Pharaoh should have been stronger and waited for Ryou to break down Bakura. Yes, it was the Pharaoh's fault, and Bakura refused to feel guilty.

Yugi leaned towards Yami and asked in a loud whisper, "Why does Bakura look like a raccoon?"

"Raccoon!!! Baka! You said I looked like a panda! You know that Ryou is afraid of raccoons!!!" Seto smirked and Yugi giggled in delight as they watched the ex-tomb robber chase the ex-Pharaoh around the edge of the lagoon. Yami ended up trapped by the cliffs. He either had to turn and face Bakura, or pass under the waterfall. He glanced over his shoulder, and at the murderous look in the other yami's eyes, Yami chose the waterfall.

It happened so suddenly. One moment Yugi was laughing beside him, and the next thing Seto knew was darkness.

******************************************************** *****************************************

Pegasus managed to keep out of sight while Yugi and his friends had their little 'reunion.' /Too bad, boys, but your party is about to be crashed./ He just had to wait for the right moment. Pegasus made his way around the cliffs and hid himself in a stand of trees close to the group. Pegasus and his yami watched Yugi hungrily.

//Wait for it. Wait for the moment. It will come. They are careless; they have dropped their guard. Wait for him to wander off alone.// Chikan kept repeating his mantra, more for himself than for Pegasus.

Pegasus had his own mantra, but he was keeping it carefully hidden from his yami. He didn't want Chikan to know what he was up to until it was too late to change things. He saw Yami disappear behind the large waterfall with the white-haired one close on his heels. /Payback is a bitch, Bakura. You will compensate my agony with your own for the part you played in my downfall./

When the time came, Pegasus reacted instantly. He flit across the quiet sand separating him from his quarry. Neither saw him coming. Seto collapsed like a sack of potatoes when Pegasus bashed him on the head with a handy rock. Yugi was too flabbergasted to even scream.

He bound and gagged Yugi with the strips left over from Seto's shirt. Pegasus summoned back the Beast of Talwar. He ordered the monster to carry Kaiba, Yugi, and Pegasus away from the pool. When Chikan had enough distance, he transported them directly back to the Forbidden Keep.

************************************************************ *************************************

Eh-oh! The boys are in trouble now, big-time!

The more reviews I get, the faster we can all find out what happens.

leev: *is still waving her shiny pocket watch in front of the readers, shamelessly begging for reviews. Yugi pokes his kawaii head out from the curtain.*

Yugi: Umm, leev? That's not a pocket watch. It's a yo-yo.

leev shrugs and tries the trick 'Walk the Dog.' Intense laughter is heard from behind the curtain. An outraged voice with a New York accent tells Kaiba to "Shut up wit' da dog jokes already!"

Being a terrible yo-yo-ist (?!?!?), leev breaks the string, and the yo-yo flies behind the curtain. There is a squicky thud.

Pegasus steps calmly out from behind the curtain and stands in front of leev. There is a Duncan Butterfly Yo-Yo where the Millennium Eye should have been.

Pegasus: "Lose something?"

leev : "Nope." (whistles innocently and hides her hand behind her back, the hand with the string attached)


Please review, thanks.