Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wake Not The Guardian ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Epilogue

The wind was up again, and another storm was rolling around the sky above her head. But Téa was oblivious to anything but the mausoleum. She stood in front of the house, staring at the dark stone building through the trees. Every so often there would be a flash of lightening, and Téa would be able to see into the first `room' of the mausoleum.

" What are you doing out here?" Yami asked, coming up behind her and slipping his arms around her.

" Just thinking," she replied, giving him a quick kiss. She turned and wrapped her arms round him, relishing the warmth he provided.

" Come inside. Everyone's celebrating your return home."

Smiling, Téa allowed herself to be pulled back into the house to rejoin the festivities. She glanced back one more time, but couldn't see the mausoleum. She was met at the door by the others, and soon forgot about the dark, ominous building.

A pair of red eyes glowed, and the shadow stretched, pleased to be free again.

" If you fail me, then you will have no one else to help you. Fail, and you will be destroyed."

Yes, Master Marik…