Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To My Life ❯ Sleepover! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BFK: (AKA BTK, according to Sree. -.-;;) Well, here's the next chapter of WTML! Yaaay! :)
 
Warning: Lots of POV shifts in this chapter. Just a heads-up. (And Terra acting really, really stupid… -.-;;)
 
Disclaimer: 1st chapter. BFK's lazy.
 
 
Continuing from where we left off… Isun's POV
 
“Your marshmallow?” I asked, unconvinced and a little befuddled. “He took your marshmallow.” I scrunched up my face, attempting to contemplate why the HELL anyone would take a marshmallow. Terra shook her head, threw her arms up down to her sides, marched up to me, and crossed her arms again.
 
“And Mr. Coconut Face!” She sat down on a chair and pouted.
 
“Malik?” Beckoning to him, I took a seat between Terra and an empty chair. He sat, trying hard not to laugh.
 
“Mr. Coconut Face? Don't you mean Mr. Potato Head?” Aurora ventured, oblivious to the fact that Terra was still in “kill-Malik” mode.
 
Terra glared at Aurora, and picked up a…fuzz ball (?!) off the floor and shoved it in Aurora's general direction.
 
“Mr. Coconut-Face!” Every word was emphasized with a tilt of the thing/fuzz-ball-thingy. Then she dropped it back onto the floor.
 
“Terra, you're faking it, stop whining. Malik, why did you take her stuff?”
 
Malik smirked at me. “I didn't take it. It was lying around and so I thought it was trash!”
 
Terra procceded to laugh her head off.
 
Sighing, I got up from my chair and stood on it.
 
Bakura's POV (Y'see? This is what happens when I let Isun write my stories! TOO MANY POV SWITCHES!!!!!)
 
What's-her-face stood up on a chair, saying something like everyone getting together for a sleepover at her house, and blah. She never shuts up! And I've only known her for, what, two-three days?
 
“Then can we go already?” The Pharaoh's brat asked. “After all, the sooner we get there, the sooner we can have fun!” I snorted. Fun, my ass. More like torment.
 
“Good idea!” Terra nodded enthusiastically. Jeez, did she drink Mountain Dew or something this morning? Oh, wait, not possible…But I do think she had some coffee. Or something. Whatever. “Are we walking, Isun?” Insert groans here.
 
So that's her name…not like I care to remember. Hmph. Anyway, Isun nodded.
 
“It's only a short way from here, anyhoo. But we have to get Katy and Sree from next door. Ten minutes to get ready, people!” She declared.
 
-Ten Minutes Later- Terra's POV
 
We had all gathered our stuff and were almost ready to get going.
 
“Ready folks? Oh, and that spell…what was it again? Oh yeah, Illusionis!” I said, and the boys went back to looking American-ified. The guys, shrugged, muttering among themselves while casting glances at us girls. I crossed my arms. “Don't even…” I started
 
“…Think about it.” Isun finished. “Okay, people, time to go! I hope you wore good shoes!” Everyone glanced down at their feet. I was wearing standard Army-issue combat boots. Bought `em at Ranger Surplus. I love that store. “Katy and Sree, AKA the CSI: Posse, are waiting in the hallway.” She said, opening a door, for people to walk out…or shuffle out…whatever… Then, something that I will never, ever forget happened.
 
Malik's POV (GYAH!)
 
That girl, May (who I had already decided was most DEFINETALLY a klutzy idiot) tripped over my foot, hitting everyone and setting off a domino effect. Even Isun fell, sliding towards the door laughing. Whoa, she's got a nice butt…AGH! Bad thoughts! I shook my head.
 
“Get OFF me, you pervert!” Kemisi shoved Bakura off. Apparently, he had “accidentally” landed against her chest. I really doubt it was accidental, knowing Bakura. Everyone else got up eventually.
 
The girls Katy and Sree heard us and looked at us, laughing at the ones still sprawled on the floor. After everybody went quiet, Isun led the way to her house.
 
Yugi's POV(-.-;;)
 
After laughing their heads off, the girls finally got a move on to Isun's house. Terra and Sree joined her at the front of the pack, occasionally stopping to look in windows. When we stopped again, I just had to ask:
 
“Are we there yet?”
 
Terra looked at Isun, who sighed. “Five or so minutes.” Then we turned from the main road into a peaceful foresty area.
 
Terra's POV
 
We turned into Isun's neighborhood and I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Probably a bunny. I thought. There are a lot of them around here. The posse followed Sree, Isun and I up a hill to where the houses were. The first one had a collie barking in the window, the second having a fairly nice garden in the font and Back. That was our destination.
 
“This is my place!” Isun smiled happily. She took out her purse, rummaged through it for a second, and found a key. But mid-way to unlocking the door…
 
“DADDY?” Isun exclaimed in horror.
 
“Hello, hoshkelam*! Nice to see you too!” He looked over her shoulder, to spot the rest of us. I nearly turned white. Knowing Isun's dad's over-protective-ness, I knew we were all screwed. Supremely. Screwed. “Who are these people? And if I'm not mistaken…those are boys…correct?”
 
“Well…um…ahhh…I can explain…” Isun stuttered out.
 
“I know I said you could have a few friends over, but IF THERE ARE NO GUYS!” He shouted. “March up to your room, young lady!” Suddenly, I heard the noise of tires that heralded Josh and his Viper's arrival. I winced as Josh, Lexi, and Jake came out. Isun's father visibly winced.
 
“Great. More boys.” He muttered. Suddenly, I had a brilliant idea.
 
“Oh well. Looks like we'll have to have the sleepover at my place.” I said, shrugging and turning down as if to head back.
 
“Oh, no. I feel obligated to keep an eye on you, Miss Cooper, since your parents seem to have forgotten that obligation. You will have it here.” In that instant, my eyes lit up, I whirled around, and I glomped him.
 
“Oh, thank you Mr. Malekgassemi! You rock!” I said, hyperly.
 
“Alright, alright. But there are a few rules.” I de-glomped him and groaned. “Now, none of that. It's only one. Please, stay in Isun's room in the basement. All of the games and such are down there.” I saw Yugi's eyes light up at the word “games.”
 
“alright, everyone, off to the game room!” I punched the air, and skittered off down the satirs and into the game room, followed by everyone else.
 
And thus, the gaming began.
 
 
BFK: I'm lazy. So it ends there. :P