Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon a Star ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ryou, who had never been in a limo before, was quite excited. “Oh! What does that button do?”

“That button makes the window between us and the driver go down.” Kaiba said, exasperated. This was probably the hundredth question Ryou asked in the past five minutes.

“Ooooooo!! Cool!” Kaiba was rather shocked at Ryou’s behavior. He had always thought Ryou was a quiet, reserved person. But here Ryou was, acting like he was a five year old who had just drank a bottle of Mountain Dew.

“I didn’t realize you were so… hyper.” Kaiba stated.

“Oh, Bakura was conducting an experiment at lunch. He wanted to see what would happen if he gave me a bottle of Mountain Dew that had twenty of those little packages of sugar in it.” Ryou replied.

Kaiba’s eyes practically popped out of his head. “And you drank it?”

“Well, I like Mountain Dew. Besides, Bakura didn’t tell me he put all that sugar in it.”

“I see…”

“Yeah… OOOOOO!! What does that button do?!”

The CEO groaned as he put his head in his hands. This was going to be a long afternoon.

-

When the guys finally reached Kaiba’s house, the young CEO was twitching violently.

The limo stopped and the driver stepped out of the car to open Ryou’s door. “Kaiba Manor, sirs.”

Ryou’s mouth hung agape. “This is your house?”

“Mm? Yeah. It’s nothing special.”

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! THIS PLACE IS HUGE!!”

“Yeah, well, I try not to brag.” Ryou found this statement rather odd. Kaiba always bragged about stuff; especially about his dueling skills. “Well, are we going in or are we going to waste the afternoon staring at my house?”

Ryou turned bright red and let Kaiba lead him into the house.

“Mokuba! I’m home!”
“Big brother!” Mokuba cried happily when he saw his brother. He ran up to his big brother and hugged him.

Kaiba flashed Mokuba a smile that was specially reserved for his younger brother. “How was your day?”

“I got a hundred on my math test.” Mokuba stated proudly. “And if you sign it, I get an extra ten points on it.”

“ Ok, well, put it on my desk and I’ll sign it later. Oh yeah, Ryou is here.” He said, nodding at the white haired boy, who waved. “We’re working on a project for school , so keep it quiet, alright?”

“Ok. I’m going to go finish my homework now.”

“You do that.”

“Bye Ryou!”

“Bye Mokuba.” Ryou responded. Once Mokuba left, he smiled sadly as the thought of his younger sister suddenly popped into his mind. Ryou quickly composed himself so Kaiba wouldn’t see his expression. “So, where are we going to work?”

“Mm… My office will work. The computer’s up there.”

Ryou nodded in agreement. “Ok. Lead the way!”

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- < p>Akio- Hm… Not quite a page. Sorry guys! I think I’m going to have to read this book again so I know what to do. (grimaces) Hopefully it won’t come to that. Oh yeah! Thanks for all the reviews guys! I’m sorry it took so long to update! Please review!