Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf Down ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vyzre: Ummmm…the `O' stand for a point of view change, `-O-' means POV and setting change, and `-' stands for setting as of right now.

Darse: Confusing, isn't it?

Vyzre: Oh, shush Darse!! Who is writing this!?!

Darse: You are. -he said nervously-

Jou: Would ya both shut ya yaps so the story can start!?!

Vyzre and Darse: …….

Jou: Tha's betta.

 

Title: Wolf Down

Summary: AU What if Seto was a hunter of sorts, and Jou was part wolf? [SJ]

Pairings: Isn't it obvious! There will be another coupling, but nothing to do with Joey or Seto!! So you guys are just going to have to wait it out!! MWAHAHAHA!! Sorry, got carried away. (P.S. - the characters are sometimes OOC.)

 

Disclaimer: Don't own yugioh or its characters…..

"speech"- regular talking

`speech'- thoughts

-speech-animals talking (only in the story it is)

Wolf Down Ch. 5: The Beginning by Vyzre (aka CrossH.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Seto Kaiba, an infamous hunter known for his skills in catching mystical wild beast and his fortunes. Rumor had it that he was the best and no animal could outsmart him, no matter how intelligent. He had to be the best of course knowing him. He hunted for other business men and for precious fur to those here in the cold region. Seto hunted to know the creatures in the land as well as trying to gain a trustworthy companion to accompany him. He was curious on a rumor going about a strange creature lurking in the forest and decided to look into the subject himself.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seto searched through Dark Eye Forest. It was winter, but that is not the point; it was snowing practically all the time in this forest. Word was that there was spotted a large golden wolf like creature in this forest. No one has seen it up close so the description might have been off in the report. He wanted to see whatever it was with his own eyes, no matter the predicament that it would cause. The Mayor of Drake (Darse: You could of come up with something better that that. Vyzre: Leave me alone…. Couldn't think of anything else so shush. ) had restricted entry to the forest until further notice because of brutally torn up bodies found there and with the resent discovery of this creature didn't help either. The mayor believed that creature had killed those people when it could have been something else entirely. He planned to capture the creature to get status on what it was, its intellect, and if there was only one or not. He did not plan to shut it but if it was necessary to slow this creature done he would. He was about in the middle of the Dark Eyed Forest now. It was not night out yet but it was still hard to see since the trees and vines covered most of the upper level of the forest so the sunlight was in the forest but not deadly brightening the area around him.

OOOOOOOOOOOO# Gold (temporary name) POV #OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was at my favorite spot in the bright sunlight in the field close in the middle of the forest. `Bathing in the sun,' I thought with a relaxed sigh. I tense; there are foots steps heading this way. I hurriedly ran to hide near the clearing in the bushes of the forest.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO# End of Gold POV #OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He eventually reached an open field in the forest that had a beautiful lake in the middle of the field and by it was an old willow tree. Sunlight entered the field without a problem. The willow trees branches reached far out into the water of the lake while the lake glistened with the sunlight. It truly was an amazing sight. Suddenly, he heard a crack from a branch to his right and saw a flash of gold. `It's going to get away if I don't hurry,' Seto thought. He hurriedly pointed his gun and fired. Hearing a howl of pain assumedly from the creature, he took of in that direction to check out the damage he probably did and to see if he could see this creature with his own eyes instead of a description that probably had no clue what it was talking about.

 

When he reached the area he had fired at, he saw the blood spatters on the snow. `That's odd there are no tracks or prints, only blood. What is this thing? ' he asked himself. Seto started out in a jog following the blood, when he stopped quickly when the blood just was not there anymore. `Shit and I was so close!!' He knew he wouldn't' get anywhere by continuing on, so he turned around and slowly walked home.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O# Unknown (Just Guess) #O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Camouflaged by the whiteness around me, I sat on the snow covered ground watching my prey. My prey, a white hare, was nibbling on the frosty grass, not paying attention to its surroundings. I was ready to pounce the thing when a gunshot and an urgent howl sounded, startling my prey which ran off in the opposite direction.

`What the heck did he get himself into this time,' I thought as I took off at top speed. I can hear my companion running this way. As the golden wolf reaches me, it collapsed-You are such a baka! I swear; you made my meal run!!- I growled out at him. `Hmm, someone is coming.' I moved my ears looking from where the sound was coming from. -Crap! Someone is following you- I screeched. He nodded his head. -Hurry, on my back- The golden wolf did as commanded. I ran from the area hoping to not leave any tracks to us. I stopped after about a half a mile and off course. Instead of running in the opposite direction, I went right and turned toward downwards because my golden friend here lives in this direction, but I cannot take him the full way for reasons only known to me. -Jou, I am not carrying you all the way to your den, so I will leave you about one fourth of a mile from it- I huffed out. I felt him nod his head on my back as I continued on. -We're here. Get off! - I growled obviously not in the mood for this. -Alright, alright, I'm off. Happy? - He questioned. -Actually, yes- I answered roughly. - Don't die on me for letting you off hear; you got it- I said. - Yeah, like ya would care. I'm goin'- He replied.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jou headed away from the area that his friend had dropped him off. -He can be such a grouch sometimes- He muttered to himself. Jou's wound from the bullet was hurting badly. He could barely walk using his left front leg. The bullet was in his upper arm on his left side and it hurt like hell. He was a few yards from his den when he heard a roar and a yelp of a cub coming in the direction to his left. `Why was there only a saying for a cat?' Trying to satisfy his curiosity, he jogged in the direction of the noise.

-Oh Crap- Jou thought. There was a grizzly bear attacking what he thought was a young wolf cub. The grizzly dived for the cub, but the black cub jumped back, dodging the assault. -I hope; I don't regret this later. - Jou mutters lightly under his breath. Jou ran at the bear at full speed and dived for the neck of the bear. Successfully, clamping his teeth into the bear's back neck, Jou twisted the flesh in his mouth. While the bear was distracted, the young black cub ran from the scene and to bring help for the wolf who was wrestling the grizzly bear. The bear was furious; it wiped it claws around its back trying to get the damn wolf off. After several attempts, the bear swipes the golden wolf from his back. When Jou landed on the ground with sever cuts on his body, he jumped right back up and attacked the bear. The bear brought its claw up at the wolf's failed attempt to attack it and slashed Jou with its sharp claw along the ribs on Jou's back. The bear slowly crept up to Jou with a glint in its eyes ready for the kill….

 

 

 

 

TBC……?

--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Vyzre: Well, there is the first chapter of Wolf Down folks. Hope, you like it.

Darse: What's going to happen next? Is Jou killed off that soon!?!

Jou: Listen here, if you kill me off! I will come back and take ya with me!!

Seto: Pup, that's IF she kills you off.

Vyzre: If you want to know if Jou lives through this please review!

Darse: WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!

Vyzre: I'm not telling. So get over it and stop your whimpering!!

Darse: -whimpers- -puppy dog eyes-

Vyzre: No not those….-turns away- Anyways, please review and ignore Darse.

 

R&R -Thanks for reading. My first time writing anything, so any support is good and welcomed!!