Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf Down ❯ To Close for Comfort ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vyzre: Thanks for the reviews!! The reviews I received really made my day since I was having a horrible one!! So thanks I'm glad somebody reviewed!!

Darse: -whispering- Don't go near her on a bad hair day or just a plain bad day.

Vyzre: I heard that you!!

Jou: Am I dyin' in this chapter?

Vyzre: Courz not, Jou…..

Seto: Sorry, mutt you're dying.

Vyzre: Eheheh…. I didn't say anything….

Darse: Sure, you didn't.

Vyzre: Shush it Darse!!

Darse: You do know that you didn't get a lot of reviews for the first chapter, don't you?

Vyzre: I said shush!! It has been only about a day so buzz off!!

Darse: Feisty, isn't she? On with the fic!!

 

Title: Wolf Down

Summary: AU What if Seto was a hunter of sorts, and Jou was part wolf? [SJ]

Pairings: Isn't it obvious! There will be another coupling, but nothing to do with Joey or Seto!! So you guys are just going to have to wait it out!! MWAHAHAHA!! Sorry, got carried away. (P.S. - the characters are sometimes OOC.)

 

Disclaimer: Don't own yugioh or its characters…..

"speech"- regular talking

`speech'- thoughts

-speech-animals talking (only in the story it is)

Wolf Down Ch. 2: To Close for Comfort by Vyzre (aka CrossH.)

------------------------------------------------

Last time on Wolf Down:

After several attempts, the bear swipes the golden wolf from his back. When Jou landed on the ground with sever cuts on his body, he jumped right back up and attacked the bear. The bear brought its claw up at the wolf's failed attempt to attack it and slashed Jou with its sharp claw along the ribs on Jou's back. The bear slowly crept up to Jou with a glint in its eyes ready for the kill….

--------------------------------------------------------------- -

 

As the bear slowly crept up to Jou to where there was only half a yard between them. A gunshot was heard.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O# Seto's POV #O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

 

It was only about four in the after noon when a pup came barging into my cabin howling at me to move it. So here I am following the familiar black pup that had rushed me out of my cabin with my gun in hand. The pup attached like something was wrong and kept motioning that he wanted me to follow him. I dashed through the snow keeping up with the young pup. We ran about half a mile from where we had started from. As the pup got closer to his destination, I could heard growls and roars coming from the forest ahead of us. He slowed down and walked slowly into the bushes trying not to make a sound as I followed him.

As I reached to were Moku was, I looked through the trees. There before me is the back of a grizzly bear which looked as if it was crouched over something, as if ready to kill. I quickly pulled up my gun, aimed, and fired at the bear's backside. The bear cried out from the sudden bullet in its flesh. The bear looked directly at me after the shot and turned around running towards me with fury in its eyes.

I quickly fired again, this time hitting the beast's arm, but the bear still kept running at me with blood trickling on the pure white snow. I fired again, aiming for the neck. `If this shot goes to the target the bear should only last a second before collapsing under its injuries,' I thought to myself. The bullet hit the right target, but the bear was not down yet and it was getting closer than needed be. `Damn,' There was a flash of black heading towards the bear at my right. `No… ' I watched as Moku jumped the bear and bit at the already damaged neck. The bear stopped its rampage, distracted by the brave pup, and started clawing at Moku; I brought up my gun and aimed right at the larynx in the beast throat. `This shot will kill it on the spot.' The sound of the shot echoed through the air as it hit the correct target, missing Moku since he was fighting the bear at the back of the neck.

The bear feel over in an instant which brought Moku tumbling down after the bear fell, losing his balance. "Moku," I shouted and knelt as the young black pup walked towards me with only a few little scratches not that deep. "Good work," I said petting his head.

I got up and looked around there was blood splattered on the innocent snow. Moku pulled on my pant leg, as if asking me silently to follow him. When I gave a nod to him, he knew I was going to follow him and dashed into the bloodiest part in the snowy field. Seeing that I was following him still, he ran into the nearby bushes whose snow had smeared blood on it; he stopped by a figure on the ground and started nudged the figure's shoulder as if to tell them that they were okay.

When I reached the black pup in the bushes, I could make out the figure better and noticed….

 

 

 

 

TBC…………?

--------------------------------------------------------------< /div>

Vyzre: Another chappie done and finished. What do you think, should I continue or not?

Darse: Maybe quit while you're ahead?

Jou: No!! How am I supposed to know what happens to me and Seto.

Darse: I don't care right now.

Vyzre: You don't care!?! How bout I have someone replace you, you dolt!?!

Darse: That's okay….I won't say anything like that again. Promise!!

Vyzre: You better! -turns to readers- Sorry, bout that Darse can be dense sometimes.

Review, please!!

Since tomorrow I have to study for exams and homework on the side, I might updated next week but it will be unlikely especially since the first two reviews encouraged me to type this now.

 

R&R Thanks to all those who reviewed my first chapter!! Review for me to continue!!