Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf Down ❯ The Awakening ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vyzre: Thanx for the reviews and compliments to the story again!! Tried to make as long as I could with a good cliffy. (Darse: She's evil putting a cliffy!!) So it's longer than intended and it's longer than the last and first chapter. Hope it's long enough for now.

-

Vyzre: I hope I updated soon enough for those readers out there. School sticks right now; I have to start studying for exams and start a major grade project this coming week.

Darse: Well, you need to be more educated anyways.

Vyzre: Shush it!! I've been saying that too much lately… Bite your tongue and BEHAVE!!

Jou: Man, I think your fights are worse than me and Seto's fights.

Vyzre: I didn't ask for your opinion!! -curses and fists flying in the background-

Darse: You notice I'm the one not fighting her…-sweat drop- This would make a good picture, I wonder if she'll draw this….Anyways, on with the fic!!

 

 

Title: Wolf Down

Summary: AU What if Seto was a hunter of sorts, and Jou was part wolf? (SJ)

Pairings: Isn't it obvious! There will be another coupling, but nothing to do with Joey or Seto!! So you guys are just going to have to wait it out!! MWAHAHAHA!! Sorry, got carried away. (P.S. - the characters are sometimes OOC.)

 

Disclaimer: Don't own yugioh or its characters…..

"speech"- regular talking

`speech'- thoughts

-speech-animals talking (only in the story it is)

-

Vyzre: If you didn't remember the `O' stand for a point of view change, `-O-' means POV and setting change, and `-' stands for setting as of right now. You'll need to know in this chapter, it gets confusing.

-

Wolf Down Ch. 3: The Awakening by Vyzre (aka CrossH.)

----------------------------------------------------------

Last time on Wolf Down:

I got up and looked around there was blood splattered on the innocent snow. Moku pulled on my pant leg, as if asking me silently to follow him. When I gave a nod to him, he knew I was going to follow him and dashed into the bloodiest part in the snowy field. Seeing that I was following him still, he ran into the nearby bushes whose snow had smeared blood on it; he stopped by a figure on the ground and started nudged the figure's shoulder as if to tell them that they were okay.

When I reached the black pup in the bushes, I could make out the figure better and noticed….

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O# Third Person POV#O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

 

When Seto reached Moku in the bushes, he could make out the figure on the ground better and noticed that it was a boy around his age. The boy had deep furious cuts from the claws of the bear and his left arm was still bleeding badly. He was only wearing pants which were cut and ragged with the blood from himself and the bear. Moku whined at Seto, begging him to care for the injured boy. "Did he save you from the bear, Moku? Why would someone do that, you look too much like a wolf," he asked himself and Moku. Seto crouched down by the boy and got a closer look at his injures. `They will need to be stitched,' Seto exclaimed to himself as he examined the blood on the boy's head. Luckily, the boy had no head injures. Moku nudged Seto's leg. "Alright, Moku," Seto replied to the nudge he had received by picked up the bloodied body of the boy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO# Seto's POV #OOOOOOOOOOO

 

Once we were out of the Dark Eye Forest, the sun shined brightly greeting us. A dull reflection of the sun shined in my eyes, blinding me for two seconds. `What the?' I looked down in my arms and gasped at the sight; the boy I was carrying, his hair caused the dull reflection. `Even though he is hurt and covered in blood, he's...,' I stopped right there refusing to hear the rest of that thought. The boy had blonde hair reaching past his shoulders though at the moment it was matted with blood but it still had this nice gleam to it. His lean body contained hidden muscles, but I could still see them as clear as day. He looked about my height and his chest moved in its regular motion indicating the boy was only sleeping. `I wonder what his eye color is.' I questioned.

As we reached my cabin, Moku ran towards the door and pawed in the code. `I was wondering how he got in earlier; I'm not going to even bother to ask.' I stepped through the door way as the door closed behind me. I walked after the pup who was leading me to my bedroom since the guest room is a mess right now, and our guest needed a bath anyways and my room had the biggest bathtub.

He nudged my bedroom door open. I quickly walked over to my bed and temporary placed the boy onto my bed while I went to run the water for the bath. I walked into my master bathroom and walked over to the bathtub that was to the right of me. I bent down and turned the handle for the hot water to run.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO# Third POV #OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Seto stood up went to his shower which was on the other side of the bathroom. Opening his shower door, he grabbed the shampoo and conditioner along with everything else he needed and brought them near the bathtub. Grabbing two towels and a wash cloth from the rack to the left of the bathroom, he placed them neatly by the sink which was to the right of the bathtub. Seto turned off the water after it was a few inches from the top and the correct temperature.

Walking into the other room, he looked through his dresser and found a white t-shirt and green sweatpants that might fit the boy. He laid the clothes on the king size bed and gently picked up the boy bridal style. (Vyzre: I didn't know what else to call it… Darse: Sure, you didn't.) While discarding the boy's torn up pants to the bathroom floor, he walked to the bathtub. Laying the boy in the bathtub, Seto grabbed the washcloth and soap and washed most of the boy's body with them.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO# Seto's POV #OOOOOOOOOOOO

 

After washing the boy, I lathered his blonde hair with shampoo and rinsed it with water; I put conditioner in his hair to help get the blood out. While the conditioner was still in his hair, I grabbed a clean brush from beside me to comb his hair with. After all the blood and tangles were out of his hair, I ran the brush and my hands through his soft hair easily. Rinsing the conditioner out, I drained the bathtub and grabbed a towel so I could dry off the boy. Walking into my bedroom, I dropped the boy onto the bed so I could easily get whatever was in his arm out, stitch it, bandaged that and the cuts, and put the clothes onto him. I found a bullet in his left arm. `Wonder how he got that and where he got it from.' I muttered in my thoughts reminding myself to ask him when he awakes.

After finding the bullet in his left arm and getting it out first, I stitched his arm and other deep cuts while bandaging them afterwards along with some small cuts around his shoulder blades. While putting the clothes on the blonde haired boy, I looked him up and down. `He's beautiful.' Ignoring what I just thought, I gently pulled the covers over him after I was finished clothing him. Moku is now by me front paws on the bed with his head on his paws. "He'll be okay, Moku. Don't worry," I told him as I patted his head. I looked back to the boy; unconsciously, running my hands through his beautiful blonde hair. `I did not just do that,' I told myself with a scowl. `Don't get close.' Moku stares at me funnily and jumps up on the bed to curl up next to the blonde haired boy. Turning off the lights and cracking the door, I wonder in the back of my mind. `What did I just get myself into…?'

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O# Jou's POV #O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

 

I awoke the next morning with pain shutting through my left arm and through the right side of my torso to my shoulder blades on my back. I whimpered and stayed in my same position figuring that if I moved it would make matters worse. Noticing that I was not freezing meaning I was not outside, I felt what I was laying on; it was a soft material I think it's called silk. The silk covered soft bedding and there was silk around my face. `Aw, a silk pillow,' I recognized in my thoughts.

Slowly opening my eyes, I closed them again the light was bright. Already knowing some of my surroundings, I opened them again. Not recognizing anything, I panicked. `Stay calm, look before assume,' I told myself. Looking around the room, I noticed almost everything was black or blue. I felt a movement by my leg and quickly looked down. `It's the black cub from earlier.' I registered and gently petted the cub. `Now that I see him up close, he doesn't look full wolf after all.' The cub nuzzled my hand and lazily yawned before blinking up at me with curious light gray eyes. The cub licked my hand before stretching then jumping off the bed. The black cub gave me one last glance before walking out the door. `That was interesting,' I thought, blinking several times. `Now where was I; oh, looking at my surroundings.' The wood furniture such as the dresser, bookshelves, nightstands, and doors were all a mix of glossy metallic black and dark blue. (Vyzre: The color doesn't look that bad, I've seen it. Just hope I described it well enough) There were two picture frames on top of the dresser, but I could not tell what they were from where I was. The walls of the room were a dark blue but not like the furniture blue, it was a tad lighter. `Some obsession with blue I'm guessing.' After distinguishing most of the room, I looked down to what I was laying in. The silk sheets and pillow cases were a rich dark blue, and the cover on top of the silk sheet was black with white stitching.

When I looked up, I gasped there was a magnificent dragon whose wing span reached beyond the edges to the walls body length which took up the entire ceiling. The dragon had white scales and deep blue eyes that stared down at me. `Whoever did this painting did the strokes perfectly for the scales and the eyes…their indescribable,' I babbled in my mind. I heard the door opened and quickly turned my head to the intruder of my daydream. I tensed. `He can't see me, he can't see me, he can't see me; he'll..,' I repeated in my head until his gaze was fully focused on me. `No, he'll….' Frighten, I backed up in the bed not caring if my body was screaming against it until I reached the corner where the two walls joined. My body froze, as the intruder…..

 

 

TBC……?

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

(I know; I know this chapter had way to many descriptions. Hopefully the next chapter won't be. I don't really know until I write it so we'll find out when I do that. The next update might take me a while…but if school is easy on me and I get enough encouragement, I might have it up around the next weekend or before then. And just to let you guys know this was basically one and a half chapter since Jou's POV was actually the beginning of the next chapter.)

-------------------------------

Vyzre: Not really a cliffy, is it? Oh well, so tell me if you like the chapter. Should I continue? Please, review and tell me!!

Darse: Do you think she is getting anywhere with this story at all?

Vyzre: You need to stop talking out of turn.

Darse: How's that?

Vyzre: -sweat drop-

Jou: Vyzre, ya betta continue!!

Vyzre: If you don't watch it Jou, you'll be staying a wolf the rest of your precious life in this story!?!

Jou: -whimpers-

Seto: You wouldn't dare!?!

Vyzre: Just watch me!!

Darse: Ehehe….Don't mind them!! If you read the story, review, please!!

 

R&R Thanks for the reviews, readers and reviewers which ever!!