Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami and The world of Pokémon ❯ Chapter One: Yami's New Firend ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-gi-oh!

______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

A/N: [Seto thinking] {Yami thinking}

______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Characters Names:

Seto Kamio

Yami Morimoto

Yugi Morimoto

Mokuba Kamio

Sarah Kamio (Seto's Mother)

Natsumi (Yami's Mother)

Senichi Kamio (Seto's Father)

Yoson Morimoto (Yami's Father)

________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Summary: In where a young boy by the age of three lives is filled with Pokémon. This boy goes by the name of Yami. He lives there with his Mother, Father, grandfather, and little brother. Yami on the other hand doesn't really want to be a Pokémon trainer. One of his Mother friends has a son by the name of Seto. Yami befriends the boy. Yami finds that what he wants to do is help Seto in his quest.

_________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Authors comments: This is different from my other version of Pokémon. Oh, yeah they all have different last names.

_________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Chapter Summary: In this chapter Yami meets Seto when he was a baby. Yami is three years old Yugi is two. I'll show when Seto five and Yami eight.

_________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Chapter One Yami's new friend.

Natsumi: Yami and Yugi today we get to see Sarah's new baby. Yami: she had it today. Natsumi: No a few days ago. Now get your brother and let's go. Yami: Okay. {wonder what his name is.} the walked over to the Kamio house. Senichi opened the door.

Senichi: good morning. Natsumi: good morning. The enter the home. Sarah: hello you here to see Seto. Seto was wrapped in a blue blanket while his mother was holding him. He was sleeping. Natsumi: go see Yami. Yami: Okay. Yami walked over to Seto.

Five Years later.

Seto woke up to the sun shining in his room. Seto sat his purple pajama shirt sleeves sliding down. Seto rubbed his left eyes sleepily. [Another day.] Seto got out f bed and went to the bathroom to do his normal routine. After that he went down stairs for breakfast. Sarah: Morning Seto. Seto: good morning.

Senichi: ready for breakfast. Seto: sure. After breakfast Seto went outside. Yami: Seto-Kun over here. Seto: I'll be right there.

Seto ran over to his friends Yami, Yugi, Benjiro, Doppo, Goemon, and Juichi. Seto: what's going on.

Yugi: I found this new place with lots of Pokémon. Benjiro: all kinds. Yami: we were going to go but we wanted you to come too. Seto: Okay I guess. Juichi: Let's go. Yugi: it's not to far we all should be back by dinner. Yami: we should try to make it back early Yugi. Seto: I have to work on my kempo later.

Yami: so let's make it back before then. Yugi: well go for an hour and come back. Yami: good idea. Let's go. Goemon: come on before we waste time. Doppo: yeah he's right. All seven boys ran into the woods. The got to a place where they had to climb up Yugi went up first then Benjiro next Juichi then Doppo next Goemon then Yami.

Last Seto. Seto was smaller. Seto: I can't get up there. Doppo Whispering: Just leave him Yugi he gets in the way anyway. Yugi whispering: Okay come on. Yami; jump back down to where Seto was. Yami: go with out us. Yugi: Are you sure?

Yami: Yeah. Seto: Why? Did you stay you could have went with your brother. Yami: I know but you're my best friend and leaving you behind wouldn't be any fun. Besides I have a much more fun place we can go. Seto: Where would that be. Yami: by the water I'll ask my dad if we can have some fishing poles and then we can see all the water Pokémon. Seto: Okay.

Yami and raced back to Yami's house grabbed the poles and headed to the river. Yami: Like this Seto. Yami cast out in to the water. Seto followed Yami's every move. Yami: Look a Krabby. Seto: cool. {I don't understand why I would hang out with him instead of my other friends.} Seto: Yami?

Yami: Did you say something? Seto: I said the sun is setting. Yami: Yeah it is. Yami stood up. Seto: We're heading back. Yami: Yes we are. Come on I can beat you back Seto. Seto: you wish.

Yami and Seto race back and ran into Yugi and His friends. Yami: Head on huh? Seto: yeah. Yugi: next time we stop. Juichi: Yeah. Hey Yami you missed it. Yami: Oh me and Seto saw are own Pokémon. Yugi: so did we.

Doppo: well if he wasn't so small you would have been there with us. Yami: It's alright. Seto: I have to get home. He walked the rest of the way home. {poor kid everyone makes fun of him.} Yami: come on Yugi we going to be late. Seto: Mom, I'm home. Sarah: Did you have fun? Seto: More or less.

Senichi: See some new Pokémon. Seto: I saw a Krabby. Senichi: those are hard to find by fresh water. Seto: Yami pointed them out. Sarah: I thought you where out with your other friends. Seto: I couldn't climb something so I stayed behind. Yami stayed with me. Senichi: Don't worry Seto you'll be bigger soon.

No let's get ready for kempo. Seto: Okay. Seto start off with a back kick. The he went into a front kick. Then a round kick. Followed by a side kick. Senichi: Next I want to see your striking. Seto: Okay.

Seto started Eagle break fist. Then a eagle hand. Next a en-kempo fist. Then a finger tip strike. Next a finger tip open strike . Hammer fist strike. Then a monkey paw of doom. Then a open back hand fist.

Senichi: That enough for today. Seto: Alright. Dad? Senichi: Yes? Seto: What's with the monkey paw of doom. Senichi: I don't know Seto. Get washed up and ready for dinner. Seto: Alright. After Dinner.

Seto was sitting on his window ledge. Wind blowing through his brown hair. [Someday I'll be the greatest Pokémon trainer.] Seto climbed down and took off his shirt. When he heard something hit his window. Seto: Who's out there? Yami came in to the light. Yami: Yo.

Seto: Yami, What is it? Yami: Come on out side and let's go to the tree house. Seto nodded his head yes. Someone knocked at his door. Seto: Who is it? Sarah: Seto, Me and Your father are going to bed. You can stay up an hour. Seto: Alright. Sarah left the room.

Seto slipped his shirt back on. Seto climbed out of his bedroom window. Seto: Yami? Yami: Are you afraid? Seto: No-No. Yami: Come on then. Seto: Okay. [If mom checks on me and I'm not asleep I'll be in trouble.]

Yami: Hello let's go. Seto: I'm coming. Yami and Seto climbed up into the tree house. Yami: I know the others up set up. Yami lit a candle and sat it in the window. Seto: No. Not really. Yami: I can tell when your lying. Seto: You can?

Yami: Your not good at it. Seto: But what about you? Yami: What about me? Seto: You wanted to go with the other. Yami: Seto I'm the one who told you to come alone remember. Seto: You didn't want to come with the other. Yami: No. Seto: I thought you were feeling sorry for me.

Yami: You're my best friend Seto I wanted you to go along with us. Yami: Anyway Do you always climb out your window? Seto: Ha, Ha very funny. What did your grandpa say when you told him about Pokémon training. Yami: I haven't said anything Seto. Seto: What do you mean? Yami: I mean I'll wait a little longer. Seto: But when Your ten you'll have to go and become one.

Yami laid back. Yami: I know? Seto: Then what are you going to do? Yami: tell I don't want to be one. {How come I can tell him anything.} Seto: *yawn* Maybe you shouldn't wait. Yami: Maybe I shouldn't. Seto: yeah. He closed his eyes.

Yami: Seto? Seto: Hmm. Yami: What do you want to do? Seto: Become a Pokémon trainer. Yami: Really? Seto: Mm-hmm. Yami: How far would you go? Seto: as far as a Pidgey.

Yami: That far huh? Seto: Yeah. He opened his blue eyes to look at Yami. Yami: Five years to train. Seto: Five years. Yugi climbed up and entered the tree house. Yugi: I didn't know Seto was up here to. Yami: Yeah he is why?

Yugi: the guys are with me. {Here we go again.} Seto had his eyes closed. Yami: He's sleep I'll walk him home. Doppo: good we don't need any kindergartners around. Yami: Hey Seto wake up. Seto sat u and looked up at Yami. Yami: Come on I'm going to take you home.

Seto: I thought you wanted to be here Yami? Yami: Not anymore I'll take you home then I'm going to bed. Seto: Me too. Yami and Seto both climbed out of the tree house. Yami: Why are you so sleepy? Seto: I had kempo. Yami: I get it. Seto: tomorrow I have kendo.

Yami was holding Seto hand so he would fall over. Yami: Here you are Seto. Yami helped him into the window. Seto: see you tomorrow. Yami: Yeah tomorrow. Yami walked back home. Seto: Sleepy time. Seto changed in to purple pajamas and once he hit his pillow he was out like a rock.

Yami had walked home and went to his bed room. Yami: I'm sleepy now. Grandpa: Yami two yeas you will be a Pokémon trainer. Yami: Ye…

~Flash back~

Seto: What did your grandpa say when you told him about Pokémon training. Yami: I haven't said anything Seto. Seto: What do you mean? Yami: I mean I'll wait a little longer. Seto: But when Your ten you'll have to go and become one.

Yami laid back. Yami: I know? Seto: Then what are you going to do? Yami: tell I don't want to be one

~End flashback~

Yami: Grandpa I don't want to be a Pokémon trainer. I don't know what I'm going to do. Grandpa: Why didn't you say so Yami. Yami: I don't know. {Seto gave me the courage to say it.} Yami laid down on his bed.

-That Morning-

Seto sat up in his bed and looked out the window. [Morning already?] Seto hopped out of bed. Sarah: Good morning Seto. Seto: Morning mom dad. Senichi: morning Seto. Seto sat down at the table. His mom sat a bowl of cereal in front of him.

Seto picked up his food and started eating. After he finishing. Seto: Mom can I go outside. Sarah: Okay with me. Senichi: have fun. Seto went back up stairs and changed his clothes. And walked back out the front door. [Bright out here.]

Seto looked over at Yami's house and saw him sitting out side. Seto ran over to him. Seto:… Yami: Yo? Seto: what's wrong? Yami: meaning? Seto: you look up Set. Yami: Nothing wrong Seto let's go.

Seto: ummm. Where? Yami: Let's go alright. Seto: but… Yami grabbed him by the arm and pulled him along with him. Seto: where are we going. Seto was trying to keep up with Yami pulling him. Yami: Just come on.

Seto: Okay. Yami let go and Seto started following him. Yami and him made it to the woods. Seto: Yami? Yami: Yes? Seto: What's wrong? Yami: I'm thinking about leaving and I wanted you to know. Seto hugged Yami around the waist.

Seto tears where falling out of his eyes. Seto: Why? What happen to make you want to leave. Yami: Nothing you did Seto. Seto: Who? Your grandpa? Yami: no my father. Seto: What did he do?

Yami: I told you I didn't want to become a Pokémon trainer, But he wants me to be one. Seto: why don't you stay? Yami: two years from now I'll be ten. Then he'll force me to be come one. Seto: Stay Yami. Yami pulled away from Seto. Yami: I can't. Seto: please. Yami: I can't Seto.

Seto: Why? Yami: I just can't. What don't you understand. Seto wiped his tears away. Seto: Why you're leaving. Yami tried to hit Seto. Seto caught Yami's punch. Seto: Tell me. Yami: You don't need to know.

Yami pushed Seto to the ground. Seto: Are you to afraid. Yami looked down at his friend. {Why did I hurt him? He didn't do anything.} An Ekans came from the bushes. Seto: your afraid. Yami: It's not that.

Seto: Then what is it. Seto stood up. Yami: Your hurt. Seto: I'm fine. Seto took a step back while. Yami moved closer to him. Seto black gym shoes step on Ekans' tail.

Yami: Seto and Ekans don't move. Seto: Okay. Yami: GO Poynta use stomp. Ekans ran away after that. Seto fell down from the forces of the stomp. Yami: return. Yami ran over to Seto. Yami: Are you okay?

Seto: I-I think so. Yami: Just a cut on Your arm. Seto: your still leaving. Yami: Maybe I should stay seeing how Pokémon attack you. Seto: You're the one that took me into the forest. Yami: Hey, Seto I have an idea. Seto: What? Yami: How about you come with me.

Seto: I would but I can't my mothers having the baby soon. {I forgot about that.} Yami: Go Poynta. Yami hopped up. Yami: I'll be back when you start your quest. Seto: but Yami that's five years from now. Yami: See you then Seto. Let's go Poynta.

Seto: Yami? Yami was gone in he distance. [You where my only friend.] Seto punched at the ground. Seto: Why did he have to leave? Yugi: Seto. Seto turned around to look at Yugi. Yugi: Where's Yami? He said he would be with you.

Seto: He left. Yugi: What? Seto: He said he had to leave. Yugi: I'm going to go tell my mom do you know the way out of here. Seto: That path the fast. Yugi ran to his house to tell his mother. Seto started walking back. His hair over his eyes.

Seto entered his. Senichi: Seto did Yami go inside? Seto: No. Sarah: What's wrong? Seto: Yami he- he? Nothing wrong. Sarah: Are you sure? Seto: I'm sure. Seto went to his bed room. Seto: Yami you jerk. Seto turned over and fell asleep.