Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami and The world of Pokémon ❯ Chapter Two: Five years later ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Two: Five years later

Seto awoke to his little brother shaking him. Seto: What is it Mokuba? Mokuba: So guy is here for you. Seto: Tell him to go away. Yami: I don't think so. Seto looked over at him. Mokuba left the room. Seto sat up. Seto: Yami? Yami: Yo Seto it's almost time for you to start your quest. Seto: Yeah. Seto got out of bed. Seto: I didn't think you would come back. Yami: I said I would.

-Down Stairs-

Mokuba: Mommy who is that guy. Sarah: Seto best friend he left a long time a go. Now he's back. Senichi: It was before you where born Mokuba. Mokuba: Okay.

-Seto room-

Yami: You mother moved you up stairs. Seto: yeah. Seto stood up his blanket falling to the ground. Seto stood in front of Yami with no shirt on and his blue pajama pants. {He's truly beautiful.} Yami: Seto When are you leaving? Seto: Today. Yami: Like I said I'll come with you. Seto: Alright I have to change. Seto changed his clothes. Yami: ready. Seto: yeah let's go.

-Downstairs.-

Sarah: Seto. Seto: I'm ready to leave mom. Senichi: You can't leave with out this. Seto: Is this my Pokémon. Senichi: Yeah. Yami: ready? Seto: yeah. Yami and Seto headed off o the forest.

Yami: I have something for you too. Seto: What is it? Yami: A Pokédex. Seto: Thank you. Yami: You've changed a lot. Seto: You too. Yami: Not as much as you. You're a lot taller.

Seto: I had to grow sometime. Yami: I guess. Seto: Why? Did you leave? Yami: I had to Seto. Seto: Aright. Yami: Do you know what Pokémon your father gave you. Seto: I don't know.

Yami: Let's find out. Seto: Go. Vulpix: Vulpix. Seto: A Vulpix? Yami: That a new one. Vulpix hopped up on Seto shoulder. Seto: Hey? Yami: He likes you.

{He's not the only one.} Seto: A name would be good. Ah! How about Hiro. Seto held Vulpix out holding him up under his arms. Yami: Hiro when you come up with that. Seto: Something I heard. Vulpix licked Seto's face. Seto: He likes it. Yami: Let's keep gong before the sun sets.

Seto: Alright. {We both so quiet we haven't seen each other in five years.}

-Nightfall-

Yami and Seto had set up camp. Seto was building a fire. Yami sat down next to him. Yami: You know that was the first time I saw you little brother. Seto: oh, that's right you left before he was born. Yami? Yami: Hn… Seto sat down next to me.

Seto: Did you really have to leave you were my best friend. Yami: Were… Seto: You still are but you left I don't understand. Yami: I told my father was the one why I left… Yami placed and on Seto's shoulder. Yami: Not you. Seto: looked up into Yami's eyes. Seto: Still when you where there I wasn't bullied by your friend.

Yami pulled Seto close to him. Yami: I know running away was the cowardly thing to do but I had to find my self. I missed you everyday. I wanted to come back but I couldn't. Yami pulled away from Seto. Yami: Yu have to understand That I… Seto: You what you can tell me Yami. Yami: Ai Shiteru Seto.

Seto: You love me… Yami: With every thing that I am Seto I love you. Seto: Ai Shiteru Yami. Yami: I wanted you to say that for along time. Seto: Yami why didn't you just come back. Yami: Don't worry about that right now. I'm here now and that all that matters Seto. Yami pinned Seto on his back.

Yami started kissing Seto from the neck down. While he unbutton Seto black Shirt. Yami ran his fingers over Seto chest. Seto put his hand on Yami's Chest. Seto: Not now I'm not ready. Yami: I forgot I'm three yes older than you. Yami sat up and Seto did as well. Yami: We need to get some sleep.

Seto: Alright Yami. Yami laid down and Seto placed his head on Yami chest. Yami: Tomorrow we'll make our why to the Pokémon gym. Seto: Mmm-hmm. Yami wrapped his arms around Seto's waist.

¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥

YK: Chapter two done and Now Seto will make his way for his first badge. After he gets some Pokémon. I'm writing on Christmas Eve… For this story I'll update once week maybe sooner. Each chapter I'll leave a list of Seto's Pokémon.

(1) Seto list of Pokémon for this chapter.

Vulpix.