Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami meets... ❯ Short Note. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Yami meets…

Author: Ashray

Pairing: Hikari x Yami

Disclaimer: Yugioh isn't mine, was never mine and will never be mine. I only own the idea, if I don’t say otherwise (when I use a idea someone gave me, wished for…)



'Yami meets' will be a series of One-Shots, every chapter can be read on its own.

The Yamis have, yet again, their own body, for reasons unknown.
Now they live with their Hikaris (as if you will ever be able to separate then, without it resulting in murder, massacre and/or homicide)

But we all know, when they shared their Hikaris body they only paid attention to playing card games, killing innocents or word dominating/destroying plans.
But now they really meet the 'real word' and all the modern technologies for the 'first time'.
As always, their Hikaris are all nice and helpful and try to explain everything to them.

But Yami, Bakura and Marik have some difficulties with paying attention to their words, since it is sooo hard for them to keep their hands to themselves, instead of running them all over their Hikaris bodies. ^___^
And so it is really no wonder that they have to find out some things all by themselves…

All of the stories/chapters are labeled Humor/Romance, because it would end up that way anyway, like always when I write something.
The chapters are funny, but it can always could contain some form of romantic, Yugi/Yami, Ryou/Bakura, Malik/Marik, so don’t be surprised if you find some fluff or a little more, too, because I can't stay away from that stuff, it is too funny to write it.

But there will be fighting as well, also flirting, treating and swearing, since Bakura and Marik are involved.
Innocent people who never did anything wrong in their life will die or be sent to the shadow realm, along with harmless furniture and electronic equipment who had the misfortune to meet one or more Yamis...

And there will be desperate Hikaris also, maybe a 'slightly' psychotic Ishizu, and maybe even Anzu.
Hey, someone must be there to be killed without being missed ^_____^

Sorry that this wasn’t a chapter but just ranting from me, but as I was working on the first snow, I got several ideas for this, and now they are swirling around in my head and refuse to go away before I do anything about them, so I can't say how long this will be or what will come…

And like always (in my stories)

/Hikari to Yami/
//Yami to Hikari//
'thoughts'
"screaming and yelling"