Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ You Pick! ❯ Seto: Chapter 2 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
2 Seto : Glare Down


When the bell finally rings you dash as quick as you can from the class, you have this uneasy feeling that won’t go away. You decide a quick trip to the bathroom to splash some water on your face might not be such a bad idea.
After you are done, you pull out your schedule to find your next class. As you enter a few people crowed around you asking for your autograph. Unhappy about it, you sign them so you don’t lose your job. Then, you notice you are getting an ice cold glare from a certain CEO.
Getting more mad by each second that passes with him giving you the evil look, you turn to him a glare so bad that Michel Myers would be turning in his “13th” grave.
It doesn’t seem to faze him much though and that makes you more mad. The good thing is Kaiba has stopped glaring at you and was looking at you in question, as if trying to read you right through your eyes.

*Kaiba’s POV*

It makes me sick to watch all the fuss made over Teji. I can’t help but watch as she signs the books and so on. She doesn’t seem happy but it’s not like she has much to complain about! I wouldn’t call her work a job… All you do is get pictures taken and have millions of people love and worship you, oh yeah that’s real tough!
She picked another desk close to me, but by a window. I wonder what her problem is with windows, obsessed much?
Wow! She just sent me the most chilling stare I have ever gotten in my life… I think it could have been even worst then mine! I don’t let it show though and suddenly I feel confused as to why she would glare at me, because I was looking at her?
There are something about her green eyes… something I cant place. I don’t want to look away but I know I am making a fool of myself right now! So I’m going to force myself to look away on the count of three.
I count to three and find I cant move my eyes. Something about her I find so intriguing… Could there be more to her then just a singer? No! She doesn’t have a clue about being hurt or unwanted she just sings about it!

*Normal POV*

You continue to stare back at Kaiba seeing he is having some kind of struggle in his head. His looks keep changing from a glare, to a softer yet harsh look, and then back to blankness. It confused you but yet there is a clear line of hate in his eyes.
For some reason this hurts you a little… And you don’t know why. It’s not like you like him… Normally it wouldn’t matter but for some reason you like his eyes… they are deep and you can tell he has been through a lot.
The bell rings and your second class starts. Right away the teacher begins to split people up into groups of two for a “surprise” project. It’s just your luck that Kaiba and you are put into the same group. You think it is because of both of your two’s status and you even find yourself a little glad to be pared up with the jerk!
Everyone gathers with their partners and you decide to go over by Kaiba, “So, what do you want to do this on?”
The topic is anything that interests the both of you so as you can tell the sky is the limit. “I don’t care.” He says in a short snippy tone.
For anyone else that would have been a ‘back off’ warning, but hey you are THE Teji (you laugh to yourself as this passes through your mind) so you’re not going to take crap from anyone… even if it is the deadly Kaiba!

*Kaiba POV*
“What’s so funny!” I yell at her, she has come nerve laughing at me!
She replies with a ’nothing’ which for some odd reason leaves me worried she was laughing at me. Since when did I care? I don’t! But for some reason with Teji I do… “Well since you wasted all our time laughing, we’ll have to pick our topic tonight. Let’s meet at your house.” I say with a gin. I’d love to see her house and how great she has it just to finally decide I hate her like everyone else.

*Normal POV*

You agree to meeting Kaiba at 7 o’clock because you have to go in for a quick shoot and he has to go to the office. The bell rings ending class and you cant help but wonder why he wanted to meet at your house.