Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ You Pick! ❯ Ryou : Chapter 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
2 Ryou : Intrigued

Ryou and you quickly find your next class and you are even slightly happy to find out Ryou has the same class as you.
Like every other class you choose a window seat, but this time you have a companion sitting in front of you. Ryou turns around and in his cute voice asks what your plans are for lunch. You begin telling him how you had a ride waiting and were planning to go home and eat when you see disappointment clearly in your new friend’s (?) eyes.
“Umm hey Ryou…” You say suddenly unsure of your self and you mentally kick your self for becoming so weird around this boy. Either way, he asks what and now that its too late to back out you decide to invite him to join you to your house. “…I have some great chefs I’m sure you’ll enjoy the food.”
You stare at him awaiting an answer and find your self nervous? *Why is this?* you think to your self but quickly stop due to the fact that Ryou began talking.
“Really? I can just come over to your house?”
You nod and then it hits you how odd it must be for an A list celebrity to be inviting random people over to her house. But it’s too late now and for some reason you feel a natural attachment to this boy and tell him it will be fine. “Just meet me at my locker be for lunch.” You tell him and he happily agrees.


*A few classes later/ Normal POV*

You stand by your locker wondering if the boy will show up and when you spot his head among the crowd you feel at ease. You cant understand why he makes you feel so…weird but you almost like it. *Tonight* you decide *I will Wright a song about it*
Just as you started thinking of some lyrics, Ryou greets you. You make small talk as you go out to your red limo and Ryou is amazed. “What a ride!” he says amazed by the fact that it was custom made just for you.
“I guess…” you say then decide to be a little more friendly, “It’s my favorite one.”

* Ryou’s POV*

I smile at Teji. Even though telling me this is her favorite car isn’t much, but its something. Maybe she is beginning to trust me! I can only hope… I cant wait to see her house though it must be great!

The limo pulls into the Teji mansion about 15 minutes after they left. An iron gate with large dragons on it keeps the unwanted people out. Inside the mansion is white fluffy carpet. The fluffiest carper ever! I wish my house was as nice as Teji’s maybe then she’d want to come over sometime.

*Normal POV*

You give him a tour of the down stairs and the last room you stop in is the dinning room. It is painted a light blue color and there are black roses in a white vase in the middle of the table. You look at Ryou for a reaction and you find him looking around the room with amazement.
Some art work you did was hanging on the wall and you couldn’t help but notice him staring at it. “I painted that.” You say to him.
He nods interestedly, “It’s very good. I pant too but nothing as great as this!”
You can’t help but smile when Ryou turns to look at you, you’ve never meet someone so sincere. Everyone in your life has been fake and only wanted you for one thing…money.
You blush like mad knowing he had caught you smiling at him and you look away. Unknowing to you, Ryou is smiling like never be for hoping in some way he has a chance with you.

~END CHAPTER 2~