Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ You're So Fine, You Blow My Mind ❯ This Is Where "They" Come In ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I hate disclaimers! All they say is, `I do not own Yu-gi-oh!' And then some funny little thingy to go along with it! It bugs me! Disclaimers are stupid! But you know what? I'm stuck with this stinking "disclaimer" job, so I might as well get used to it….

I do not own Yu-gi-oh…..Funny Little Jig. There you happy now?! Torment! Torment I say! Well someday….I'LL KILL YOU ALL! I WILL! BWA-HA-HA! I'LL KILL YOU ALL! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

 

Lauren: Hey! That's my line!

 

Joey: o.O The world's gone nuts…one disclaimer at a time…just get on with the fic….

 

This is Where "They" Come In

 

 

Joey: You're the one, Allison! You are MY soul mate! I love you! <3!!!!!!!

 

Allison: Help Me! What's going on?!

 

Ryou: He likes you cooking!

 

Allison: He likes me, because I can cook a cow?! *deep in thought* Well, the heck with it! *glomps Joey*

 

Danielle: Someday, Ryou, we'll fall madly in love…

 

Ryou: Not in this lifetime!!!

 

Tristen and Kaiba: *walk in together*

 

Tristen: Hey neighbors! *spots Danielle* What's hot, baby?! You are!!!

 

Danielle: Ew…So not funny! What's up with your hair? It's…

 

Tristen: Gorgeous? Stylish? Shiny?

 

Danielle: More like….pointy….

 

Tristen: -_-;;

 

Ryou: *still shocked with the love in this lifetime with *dun dun dun* DANIELLE!* Not in the next lifetime either! Or the one after that!

 

Tristen: Did I miss something?

 

Danielle: Ryou and I are gonna fall deeply in love in our 5th life time! ^.^

 

Ryou: Nope! Not that one either!

 

Danielle: 6th?

 

Ryou: Nope.

 

Danielle: 7th?

 

Ryou: Nope.

 

Danielle: 8th?

 

Ryou: Okay! ^^ 8 is my lucky number!

 

Kaiba: Hey! Your name is Allison! Right? You know…..I won Kaiba Corp….So what do you say? Do you want to become Mrs. Seto Kaiba?

 

Allison: Ummm….No….Your too late, I fell IN love with Joey, then I fell OUT of love with Joey, then Joey with IN love with me, so I fell BACK IN love with Joey.

 

Kaiba: o.O;; But he's only been here for 5 minutes…

 

Allison: And your point is????

 

Kaiba: Forget it! What's so special about Wheeler?

 

Allison: He's nice, cute, and he's funny, too!

 

Joey: *gleaming* That's me! *points to self but accidentally hit himself in the face*

 

Kaiba: I can be nice! I can be funny!

 

Joey: *smirk* I'd like to see you try!

 

Kaiba: Fine then!

 

What in the world is Kaiba talking about?! I know! But you don't! And you wont find out uness you read the next chapter! And I wont update until I get 10 reviews! Mwa-ha-ha! \_/ Seriously! REVIEW!