Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ You're So Fine, You Blow My Mind ❯ Kaiba Who? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: *sigh* Remember in the last chapter of this, where I got all "extreme" mad major. Well, it's got me a little depressed, and I was singing the blues in the shower, and my mother, YES I STILL LIVE WITH MY MOTHER, ask me if we had a moaning frog stuck in the bath drain. So, I realized that I should just learn to like this "Disclaimer Job" and I should take life nice and calmly….

 

Kaiba: Come on! Say I don't own Yu-gi-oh and get it over with!

 

Disclaimer: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!?! SEE AND THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS JOB, BEING A DISCLAIMER IS A SERIOUS HUGE DEAL! NO ONE TAKES US SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Allison: *filing nails* Oh….did you say something?

 

Disclaimer: *foam coming from mouth* PHTRWWRPRWTHPTRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Sub Disclaimer: I'm sorry to announce that your official disclaimer has been sent away to the funny farm. I will be here to substitute for now. Unlike your other disclaimer, I get my job done nice and quick. I am proud to announce that I do not own Yu-gi-oh.

 

Malik: Uh…you're a geek. *sissy, Callie1075, asked me to put this in*

 

Kaiba Who?

 

 

Kaiba: I CAN BE NICE! I CAN BE THE BEST GUY! THE GREATEST! THE FUNNIEST! *storms out of room*

 

Allison: What was that consistent annoying babbling? Oh crap. That was Kaiba….where'd that guy with the funny hair go….?

 

Joey: He's over there drooling over Danielle.

 

Allison: Aw, how sweet.

 

Joey: No, seriously, he's drooling OVER Danielle's head.

 

Allison: Ok, that's a little gross, who am I kidding, DISGUSTING! *slaps Tristen really really really hard for drooling on her sister…."accidentally" knocked him out….*

 

15 minutes later………

 

Joey: If we poke him with a stick, do you think he'll wake up? Or maybe we should sprinkle salt on him and see if he shrivels up…..

 

Allison: I like the stick idea….

 

*light knock on door*

 

Allison: Come on in.

 

Kaiba: *walks in*

 

Allison: He looks the same, didn't he say he was going to be funny? Nice? Polite? The best guy ever?

 

Kaiba: Yes, and I bought you some gummy bears…my lady…

 

Allison: I don't like the clear or yellow gummy bears….

 

Kaiba: I will pick them all out just for you, and guess what?

 

Allison: *sigh* What?

 

Kaiba: Chicken Butt! Haha! I told you I could be funny!

 

Joey: Only corny people laugh at their own jokes….

 

Kaiba: *ignoring Joey's remark* Allison…your not laughing….

 

Allison: Oh! Was that a joke???

 

Kaiba: *rights on note pad* "Get better jokes…" Now on to my gummy bear separating!

 

Allison: o.O;; Can you say "weird".

 

Joey: Ya…why?

 

Allison: Forget it.

 

Meanwhile, Tristan finally woke up. Danielle is still flirting with Ryou….I know, sad…

 

Tristan: *walks over to Danielle* Danielle! I'll do anything! Anything at all! Just for 1 date with you! Please! I'm begging you!

 

Danielle: *turns on her heels* I thought Allison knocked you out! Wait!!!!!! Did you say anything….?

 

Ha! Haha! Heehee! You aren't going to find out what's going to happen! Neeneeneeneer booboo! Ha! I'm the only one who knows! The ONLY one! Mwa ha ha ha ha! And guess what you have to do for me in order for you to find out?!?!?!?! You must review! I need 5 reviews before I will update! Heehee! Hehe! I'm evil, huh. So tell you friends! Tell them to review! REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please?