Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter six ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter six.
 
Everyone sat down around the table.
“So, you can begin by explaining where we are.” Mahado said, and Mana nodded.
“Well, basically you are 3000 years in the future. This is the time where Yugi here solved the millennium puzzle, setting the pharaoh's spirit free.” Seto explained.
“Ahah… Okay then… And what are we doing here?” Mana asked.
“We called you here because we need your help. Our friends have been kidnapped, and basically you are the only ones who can help us free them.” Yugi said.
“Well how did you get us here then? Cause I'm pretty sure we died.” Mahado commented.
“When you died, your spirits became kaa, or monsters. In this time, those monsters have been turned into a cardgame, together with a bunch of other monsters Pegasus made up. Seto then used that machine over there to take your spirits from the cards, and let them inhabit a millennium item. Thereby changing you into a so-called yami. Another half of the person holding the millennium item.” Ishizu explained.
“Isis?” Mahado asked, staring at Ishizu.
“No, I am not Isis. I am her hikari Ishizu.”
“Oh.”
“So I'm the other half of this guy?” Mahado asked, staring at Tristan.
“Hey, it's an honor to be the other half of the great Tristan!” Tristan replied.
“So why do you think we would help you guys anyway? I mean, I'm sure most of us don't care what happens to your friends.” Mana commented.
“That is because they are your friends too. Well, some of them anyway.” Joey said.
“Yes. The persons kidnapped are Malik, Isis, Bakura, Seth and Atem. The pharaoh.” Seto explained, and there was a gasp.
“Seth-sama is in trouble?” Kisara asked, her blue eyes becoming misty.
“Ouji!” Mana gasped.
“They kidnapped the pharaoh? And honorable priest Isis? I will gut them alive! Hey wait, did you say Bakura?” Mahado asked.
“Yes indeed. Tombrobber Bakura.” Yugi said nodding.
“That bastard! I'll find him and let him rot in hell!” Mahado said dramatically, getting to his feet. Everyone coughed nervously.
“Uhm… Bakura would be my yami…” Ryou said coldly.
“He is? Well, I don't care. He killed me, and stole the millennium ring from my dead fingers!”
“I'm sure he didn't mean to… He was obviously being forced to by evil powers.”
“Evil powers my a-”
“Guys, stop it! What's done is done.” Yugi shouted, putting an end to the argument.
“Yes, Bakura is… well, I cant say he's good, but he's alright now.” Marik added.
“Who is this guy?” Mana asked.
“Oh, This is Marik Ishtar, the tombkeeper. His yami has been kidnapped too.” Seto said with a wave of his hand.
“Well, let's all introduce ourselves then.” Ishizu said, and so the introductions began.
 
“And now what?” Yugi asked after everyone had introduced themselves.
“Well, I say you all go home, and we leave for Pegasus's isle first thing in the morning.” Seto said, and everyone nodded.
“How are we gonna get there? I don't have enough money for the boat.” Yugi commented.
“We can take my jet.” Seto said gruffly.
“Wow Kaiba! If I didn't know better I'd say you really care about us and your yami!” Joey said mockingly.
“Well, either Yugi is going to have his butt kicked, or Pegasus. let's just say I don't want to miss this.” Seto replied coldly. He then grabbed a toolbox and made his way to the Yamimatic.
“That's good old Kaiba.” Yugi said laughing.
“Oh man, I wonder what my dad is gonna say when I come home with this guy.” Tristan said, getting a nasty vision of his father shouting “I knew it!”.
“Yes, I'd better not bring Kisara home either.” Joey added.
“Hey, why don't we all stay here? Kaiba has plenty of room! Don't you Kaiba?” Tea asked.
“Huh? Uhm… yeah.” Kaiba muttered. He was so busy working on the yamimatic 2000, he had no idea just to what he was agreeing.
“See? We can all have a sleepover! And I can get to know my new friends better! Yay!” Tea cheered.
“Sure… Wait, what?!”
“Let's all go get our stuff! Thanks Kaiba!” Ryou shouted, and there was a slam of the door as Kaiba was suddenly left alone with the three yami.
“Ah damnit! Okay… well… Let's get you some new clothes.” He said, glancing from Kisara's cloth to Mahado's priest outfit.