Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter eight.
 
“Almost…. There…” Bakura gasped, running towards the door. However, he found his way blocked by none other than deranged psycho Pegasus.
“What are you doing, escaping my island? You're supposed to be bait!” Pegasus hissed.
“Oh really? Well this bait bites back!” Bakura said, pulling a toy lightsabre out of his pocket. Pegasus rolled his eyes and pulled out a toy lightsabre too.
“Bring it!” He said, doing the hand gesture. Soon a battle ensued, as two plastic sabres got whacked together in an attempt to make it look like sword combat. But suddenly Bakura got slapped on his wrist by Pegasus's lightsabre, which broke.
“Aaaah! Oh god, my wrist! That's sooo gonna leave a bruise!” Bakura weeped, falling to his knees.
“Whooops, sorry. Now go back to the cage!” Pegasus hissed.
“No! You can't tell me what to do!”
“Yes I can. Bakura, I am your father!”
“Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!” Bakura screamed dramatically, and Pegasus laughed. “Hey, wait a minute, you can't be my father….”
“Yes I can!”
“No, you can't. Technically, I'm almost 3000 years older than you.”
“Oh right… Well, I meant I'm Ryou's father.” Pegasus corrected himself. Bakura raised an eyebrow. “Uhm… Marik's father?”
”That guy died ages ago.” Bakura said simply.
“Mai's father?” Pegasus asked hopefully.
“Give it up already!”
“Okay okay, I'm nobody's father! Happy now? I have no kids! Maybe that's why I kidnapped you, and why I stalk Yugi-boy. Because I've always considered him as a son of mine.” Pegasus weeped, blotting his eyes with a handkerchief.
“Wow, is that true?” Bakura asked, almost moved to tears.
“No, ofcourse not you fool! I just like being evil and twisted!” Pegasus laughed, pulling a lever that caused a trapdoor to open underneath Bakura's feet.
“Curse you Pegasuuuuuuuuuus!” Bakura shrieked, falling into the darkness.
“Now, back to breakfast. That toast wont know what hit it. It'll be an encounter of the… stomach kind! Muahahahahahahahaha! Muahahahahahahahahaha! Muahhahahahahahahahahahahaah!”
 
(Since Pegasus can keep that up for a while, we will switch back to Kaiba mansion shall we? And since his mansion is so damn big, let's enter kitchen number three, where a few people have already gathered.)
“This place is so huge… It took me fifteen minutes to find the bathroom! I almost didn't make it in time!” Tristan complained.
“But, didn't you see that there was a private bathroom in your guest room?” Ryou asked.
“Yes, that's what I'm saying. It took me fifteen minutes just to find that bathroom.” Tristan said, causing everyone to have a laughing fit. Suddenly, Joey walked into the room. Well, okay, he limped.
“What happened to you?” Yugi asked, staring at the boy who had a couple of bruises.
“It's nothing, really.”
“No, spill!” Ishizu nagged, ready for the first gossip of the day.
“Fine. I uhm… went to the bathroom and I slipped over a bar of soap.” Joey said, turning red. Everyone started laughing once again. Kisara however, had a look that said `That's not what really happened.' as she glanced at Kaiba, who was reading the newspaper.
“Tristan? Can you explain to me again how the toaster works?” Mahado asked, poking the little metal device.
“Oh for the love of… You put the bread in like this, push the button, and after a minute the bread pops out again!” Tristan said in an annoyed voice.
“Amazing…” Mahado muttered.
“Yeah, this future is wonderful!” Mana said, stuffing her mouth with every edible thing she could find.
“Mana, the butter goes on the toast! Not in your mouth directly!” Ryou said in a shocked voice. He finally found someone who had worse table manners than he did.
“Don't care!” Mana said happily, empting a jar of peanut butter on her bacon. Tea turned a nasty shade of green.
“Looks like Tea suffers from the things you eat. Must be another side effect.” Ishizu said, watching Tea empty an entire glass of water in one gulp.
“Keep it up.” Joey said to the dark magician girl in a whisper.
“Well, if you are all done eating, let's get going. It's an hour flight.” Seto said, getting to his feet.
“Are we taking your pretty blue eyes white dragon jet?” Ryou asked.
“Yes we are.”
“You created a `jet' that looks like my kaa? I'm not sure whether to feel flattered or really creeped out.” Kisara said uncertainly.
“Stick with flattered.” Seto said shortly, leading the way to his backyard/airport.