Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter nine.
 
Soon the whole group had gathered in Seto's jet, and they were on their way to Pegasus's isle.
“I still do not get how this thing can fly, when it is not really a bird.” Mahado said, looking out the window.
“I'm not quite sure myself either.” Tristan admitted.
“Hey look, airline peanuts!” Joey cheered, taking a bag.
“Okay guys, listen up. Since Pegasus doesn't know about you, and we plan to keep it that way, you will have to wear disguises.” Kaiba said to Kisara, Mahado and Mana.
“Disguises?” Mahado repeated.
“Yes. Kisara, you will be disguised as Serenity, the mutt's sister.” Seto said simply, handing Kisara a pair of clothes and a brown wig.
“I'm not a mutt!” Joey shouted angrily, but Seto ignored him.
“Mana will be disguised as Mai Valentine.” He continued, handing Mana an outfit too, and a long blond wig. “And Mahado will be Duke Devlin.”
The dark magician got a pair of clothes dumped in his arms, a black wig and a bandana.
“I could've provided you with the dice earring, but that would mean piercing your ear, and I don't want blood all over my new seats.” The CEO said simply, and Mahado thanked the gods.
“Oh, Tea, Ishizu, help Mana with the make-up.”
“The whatnow?” Mana inquired.
“Make-up! Valentine always wears a large amount of make-up, and I'm sure Pegasus would see through this little masquerade if you show up without any.”
“Hey listen, I'm not getting changed here!” Mana said dangerously.
“She has a point. It's way too cramped here and we are surrounded by men.” Kisara added. Seto sighed loudly.
“There are changing rooms in the back.” he said in an impatient tone.
“Richboy...” Joey muttered to himself as the girls and Mahado left for the changing rooms.
 
After a few hours the jet touched down at Pegasus's isle. The group jumped out and looked around. Kisara now looked just like Serenity, except for the fact that she had a different eye color. Same went for Mana. Though she looked quite uncomfortable with all the make-up and the skimpy outfit.
“I can't believe someone would voluntarily wear this…” she muttered, trying to pull down the mini skirt. Mahado stepped out the plane too. His face looked nothing like Duke's at all, but since Pegasus was a total idiot, he probably wouldn't notice.
“Ah, I see you have arrived. Welcome.” Called a familiar (and not to mention totally gay) voice. Pegasus himself had come to the airport to greet the gang.
“Yes, we would never decline such a… threatening invitation.” Yugi said, and everyone hid a snigger.
“Right this way then.” Pegasus said cheerfully, leading them to the main building.
 
“Now, if you would all please wait here in the waiting room o' doom while I have a chat Yugi-boy…” Pegasus said brightly, opening the door to a cheerful waiting room. Soft music was playing in the background, and there was a coffee machine.
“Why is it a waiting room o' doom?” Joey asked suspiciously.
“The magazines are over ten years old.”
“Noooooooooooooooooo! The horror!!!” everyone (except Seto and the three yami) screamed
“Well, in you go then.” Pegasus said, shoving the group inside.
“Good luck Yugi!” Tea called, before the door was closed in her face.
“Well Yugi-boy, as I'm sure you've noticed, your yami friends have been kidnapped. Now, I am willing to let them go if you can beat me in a duel.” Pegasus said, pressing a button, and a large duel field appeared.
“Let's duel then.” Yugi said, taking out his dueldisk.
“Ah ah ah! Not so fast! Let me explain the rules first.”
“Hah?”
“See, whenever you lose a monster, you have to take off a piece of your clothing. Whenever I lose a monster, you have to take off a piece of your clothing. So for me it's a win win situation.” Pegasus said, and there was an evil glint in his eye. (yes, his eye. He only has one, remember?)
“You sick, sick bastard.” Yugi muttered angrily.
“Yes. But you have no choice but to do as I say.” Pegasus took out his own dueldisk.
“Correct. I will free my friends by believing in the heart of the cards. I'm sure Atem would do the same thing for me. Because friends are-”
“Yeah yeah! Enough procrastination! Let's duel already!” Pegasus said, cutting Yugi's speech short. He grabbed a small microphone and said “Pegasus will see you now.” In a female voice. The door to the waiting room o' doom opened. Seto, Marik, Ishizu and Ryou came in, carrying cutouts of Joey, Tristan, Tea, Duke, Serenity and Mai. Pegasus, being completely brainless, didn't notice that they were cardboard.
“Well, no duel is complete without your groupies right?” He asked Yugi.
“What?! Me?! A groupie? I've never been insulted like this in my life! Crush him Motou!” Seto shouted angrily, shaking his fist and nearly destroying the Tea cutout next to him.
 
(Meanwhile, in the main building's corridors)
“I hope Ouji's other half will be alright.” Mana said, wiping the make-up off her face as the group ran down the corridor.
“Don't worry. Yugi's never lost before.” Joey replied, staring at a painting of Pegasus they were passing.
“Do not worry pharaoh, we are coming to save you!” Mahado shouted dramatically.
“Don't get carried away Oshishou-sama!” Mana said laughing.