Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter ten.
 
“Dammit! How big is this place?” Tristan shouted in fury as they opened another door.
“Think we should try that door marked `prison'?” Kisara asked, pointing straight ahead.
“Hm… Yeah, ok. It's worth a shot.” Joey shrugged. They opened the door and entered a normal, white room, with an empty cage in the centre. And sitting on top of the cage was…
“Bakura!” Mahado shouted, striking a defense pose.
“Hey guys! What took you so long?” Bakura asked, ignoring the high priest.
“How did you know we were coming?” Joey asked.
“I've been mindlinking with Ryou ever since you got here.”
“Oh, can you ask Ryou how the duel is going?” Tea asked, and Bakura nodded. He closed his eyes.
“It appears like Yugi is winning, but Pegasus probably still has some trick up his sleeve. Yugi has already lost both his shoes, and his jacket. Ryou also says that he's bored, and after the rescue mission is finished, we should go out to Kentucky friend cow for some dinner.”
“We'd better hurry then. Where are the others?”
“Well, Pegasus separated us all, because me and the pharaoh kept arguing, Seth kept making annoying, sarcastic comments, and Malik was simply driving us all nuts. Isis and the pharaoh are through that door, and Seth and Malik are through that door.” Bakura explained, pointing out two doors.
“Fine, we'll split up. Me, Mahado, Tea and Mana will go free Isis and Atem, and Joey, Kisara and Bakura can go save Malik and Seth.” Tristan said, and everyone nodded.
“Oh hold on. How are we gonna open the cages?” Mana asked.
“You can have the keys, and I'll take my trusty hairpin.” Bakura said, pushing the large keys in Tristan's hands.
“Huh? Where did you… Oh, never mind! Let's go!” and Tristan's group took the door to the right, while Joey, Kisara and Bakura took the left door.
 
(Left door)
The group entered another normal looking room, to find Malik in the cage in the centre. He was sitting in the darkest corner, staring at the floor.
“Hey Malik!” Bakura shouted happily. Malik looked up.
“Meh!” he snorted in response.
“Yeah, nice to see you too.” Bakura laughed, opening the cage with his hairpin. Malik hopped out.
“Is my hikari here too?” he asked gruffly. The group nodded. It was hard to decipher the expression on Malik's face. It looked like a mixture between happiness, lust for blood and an opportunity for revenge. But since Malik was a psycho, that look was on his face almost constantly.
“Hey, who's the white haired chick? One of Yugi's groupies?” he asked, staring at Kisara, who turned pale.
“Nah, she's Seth girlfriend.” Bakura explained.
“Let's move on then.” Joey said, watching Malik roll over the floor laughing.
 
(Right door)
Meanwhile the other group entered another normal looking room, to find Isis in the cage in the centre. She was with her back to the door.
“Hey Isis, we've come to save you!” Tea called.
“Go away… I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor to come save me.” Isis mumbled.
“Well, how about a priest in shining uniform then?” Tea asked teasingly, causing Isis to turn around in seconds.
“Long time no see.” Mahado said grinning.
“Mahado? But how?”
“No time to explain. Let's get you out of here. I have the feeling Yugi might be losing that duel.” Tristan said, as Mahado unlocked the door the cage and helped Isis out.
“Yeah, we still have to save Ouji!” Mana added, walking on to the next door.
 
(Duel room)
“And now I will let my knight attack your monster!” Yugi called, and Yugi's knight shot directly towards Pegasus's creature.
“Ahah, and that activated my monster's special ability. Because it is a tennis monster, it can smash the attack right back at you.” Pegasus the psycho laughed, as his monster took out a large tennis racket, and swung it at the poor defenseless knight, who disappeared.
“Well Yugi, it looks like I just defeated another one of your monsters!” Pegasus gloated, and Yugi cursed silently.
`Damn, I hope they hurry up and save the yami. I really don't feel like taking off my pants too.' He thought as he took off his left sock. Marik thought he'd be funny by letting the Tea cutout cheer madly.
“Take it off!!!!” he shouted in a fake female voice, that seemed to fool Pegasus. Ryou nudged Marik between the ribs, as everyone else sweatdropped.
 
 
((A/N: For those who didn't get the rule, it's kinda like strip poker, only it's with duel monsters. And the fact that Yugi will be the only one losing his clothes. Pegasus will remain fully clothed. See, if Pegasus defeats one of Yugi's monsters, Yugi loses a piece of clothing. If Yugi defeats one of Pegasus's monsters, Yugi loses a piece of clothing. So even if Yugi wins the duel, he loses his dignity the minute those pants come off! Pegasus is an evil man isn't he? Or maybe I'm the evil one, since I'm the author… well, I just enjoy watching Yugi suffer. Muahahah!))