Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter eleven.
 
(Left door)
Joey led them through the next door, and they found yet another cage.
“Seth-sama!” Kisara called, running towards it. Seth looked at her and stared.
“Kisara? Am I dreaming again? Or have I just lost my mind?” he asked.
“Well, I don't know if you've lost your mind, but you're not dreaming.” Bakura responded grinning, as Kisara stuck her arm through the bars to try and hold Seth's hand.
“But how?”
“The Yamimatic 2000…” Joey said shrugging.
“Ooooh! Well, that means I'll have to apologize to Seto for calling him crazy…”
“Hold on. I'll bust you out.” Bakura took out his hairpin and stuck it in the lock. He jiggled it a bit and there was a loud snapping noise.
“I take it that is not good?” Kisara asked.
“It broke! My hairpin normally never fails me!” Bakura said in astonishment.
“Nooooo!!! I'll be trapped in here forever! So near, and yet so far!!!” Seth screamed, madly pulling the iron bars.
“Hey no worries. I got more tricks up my sleeve.” And Bakura took a large electric saw out of his jacket. Everyone stared. The thief then walked over to the nearest electric point and stuck an extension cord in it. After connecting the other side to the saw, he slowly approached the cage.
“Aaaaargh! Be careful! You can hurt someone with that! And mostly me!” Seth screamed, crawling back.
“Oh, you're right.” Bakura said, handing the priest a pair of goggles before putting some on his head himself. Everyone quickly ran to the other side of the room as the saw whirred to life. After a minute of maniacal sawing, Bakura had created an opening large enough for Seth to crawl through.
“Thank you, tombrobber.” Seth said in a dignified voice, and then he jumped out the cage and hugged Kisara. Joey, on the other hand, flinched dangerously.
“Hey Kisara, keep those thoughts to yourself!” he shouted, and Kisara turned red.
“Huh?” Seth inquired.
“Yeah, that's a little side-effect from the Yamimatic. A continuous mindlink. Though it should wear off in a week.” Joey said grumpily.
“Well, let's hurry back to the duel room then.” Bakura called cheerfully, leading the way back.
 
(Right room)
And meanwhile Tristan's group entered the second room to find Atem locked in a cage.
“Ouji!” Mana shouted, clinging to the cage within seconds.
“What the-” Atem began.
“Do not worry pharaoh, we will save you!” Mahado said bravely, causing Atem to reach a state of total confusion.
“Mind filling in on what's happened?” the pharaoh asked.
“We'll save the details for later, but shortly said Mahado is now my yami, and Mana is Tea's yami.” Tristan explained, holding up the scale.
“Oooookay…”
And so the cage was unlocked, and Mahado helped Atem out.
“It is good to see you again pharaoh.” Mahado said.
“Uhm… yeah, it's nice to see you too.” Atem responded awkwardly.
“Let's hurry back!” Tea called, and everyone quickly exited the prison room.
 
(Bakura room)
Back in the room where Bakura was locked, both groups got together again.
“Hey everyone!” Atem said cheerfully.
“Ah… hello, Mahado…” Seth said gruffly.
“Nice to see you again… Seth…” Mahado answered.
“Who the heck is that?” Isis asked, staring at Kisara, who was clinging to Seth's arm.
“I would be his girlfriend.” Kisara said, and for a small second, her eyes narrowed. Mahado took this time to edge a bit closer to Isis. The atmosphere turned a bit dangerous.
“Are we all complete now?” Tea asked completely oblivious, counting the yami.
“Yeah, I think so. Let's head to the duel room!” Atem said.
 
(The corridors)
“Damn, we're not even halfway!” Atem shouted, leading the group through the long corridors of Pegasus's building.
“Should I carry you pharaoh?” Mahado asked concernedly.
“Uhm… no Mahado… I'm perfectly capable of running myself.” Atem responded, taking a right turn.
“Stupid suck up…” Seth muttered.
“How's the duel going Bakura?” Mana asked.
“Bad! Yugi only has one monster card left, two trap cards, and his pants. But on the bright side, Pegasus is low on lifepoints. Ryou says a sandwich with ham and mustard would go good with this duel right now.” Bakura reported.
“Tell him to keep encouraging Yugi, and that we'll stop at a restaurant on the way home.” Atem said, flinging another door open.