Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter twelve ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter twelve.
 
(Duel room)
“Yes Yugi, take your time. No hurries here…” Pegasus sighed, rolling his eyes.
“I must believe in the heart of the cards, I must believe in the heart of the cards, I must believe in the heart of the cards!” Yugi chanted, his eyes closed in concentration.
“Go Yugi! You can do it with the power of friendship!” Marik shouted out of the corner of his mouth in a high voice, jiggling the Tea cutout.
“Now I will draw the card that will decide the outcome of the match…” Yugi said, raising his hand, but at that moment, the door slammed open and the yami came flooding in. Bakura was immediately glomped by Ryou, as Isis simply took a place next to Ishizu. Marik and Malik were staring at each other for a few seconds, and then Marik jumped into his yami's arms crying.
“Let's never fight again!!!” he wailed.
“No! Never!” Malik responded, wiping a tear out of his eye. “Unless ofcourse you start something…” he added in a mutter.
“What? I never start the fights!” Marik shouted, immediately stopping the hug.
“Yes you do! You always do!”
“Nuhuh!”
“Yahuh!”
“Nuhuuuh!”
“Yahuuuh!”
There was a slight cough on the other side of the room. Pegasus's desperate cry for attention.
“Where the hell did you all come from? Can you yami multiply or something? And why am I suddenly seeing two Tea's, two Joey's and two Tristan's?” he asked, staring. Tea quickly pushed down the cardboard cutouts.
“Never mind, never mind. Just hurry up and finish the duel so we can go home.” Isis said, and the rest nodded.
 
“Hey aibou, do you want me to step in and help?” (2) Atem asked, getting ready to jump over the fence separating the duel area from the stands.
“No Atem, I'm fine. I started this duel alone, so I must finish it alone.” Yugi said determinedly.
“Well, okay then.” Atem said shrugging, and he sat down in the stands with the others, who were starting to hand out popcorn.
“Let's do this! I will now draw the card that will decide the outcome of this duel!” Yugi said, and he once again raised his hand, and this time drew a new card from his deck. He stared at it, and played it upside down, ending his turn.
“Very well then. And now my Pink skater will go and attack your Magician, taking away your last life points, and your pants!” Pegasus shouted, sending his pink iceskating monster forwards. This made Yugi smile. In a very creepy way… imagine a shirtless midget with an insane smile… it could scar you for life.
“This attack has activated my trap card, bottomless pit! Your monster will now fall in the pit and be destroyed!” he said, and indeed, a large black pit opened up underneath Pegasus's monster, and it fell into the darkness with a squeak.
“This also means, that your last life points are gone! And that I win the duel!” Yugi continued, as Pegasus's life points started to go down. They had soon reached 0000 with a ping. Everyone in the crowd cheered. Popcorn and Ryou flew through the air as they started to celebrate.
 
“Yes Yugi. You did indeed win. But you forget one important detail.” Pegasus said, and everyone turned quiet again.
“What might that be?” Yugi asked in a high voice.
“I lost one of my monsters, so you lose a piece of your clothing. And the only piece left is…”
“My pants?! Noooooooo!!!!!”
“It's the rules Yugi! You don't want to be a cheater, do you?” Pegasus grinned broadly. He was indeed, very very deranged.
“Aaaaw, he's got me there. Well, here goes nothing…” Yugi shrugged, and he bent down to drop his pants.
But there was a cry of “Motou, catch!!!” and Yugi was covered up by a large white trenchcoat before his pants had even hit the ground. Meaning nobody got to see his underpants.
“What the hell just happened?” pretty much everyone asked in unison.
“You cheaters, dammit!” Pegasus shouted, jumping up and down.
“Not quite. In the rules you stated that Yugi would lose a pair of clothes. But you didn't say the crowd couldn't step in and give him some new ones.” Seto said simply, and indeed, Yugi was now wearing Seto Kaiba's trademark trenchcoat.
“Aaaaaaw man! That means I really lost now!” Pegasus sighed, falling to his knees.
“Hooray!” Yugi shouted, turning to run and greet his crowd. Sadly, since his pants were still down, and he was wearing an overlarge trenchcoat, he tripped and fell spectacularly.
“Come on guys, let's go home!” Bakura said grinning. Ryou cleared his throat. “Oh, sorry, I mean, let's go get something to eat.” The tombrobber corrected himself.
“I'll be all alone again!!!!” Pegasus the sadistic weeped.
“No you wont.” Seto said simply.
“I wont?”
“No. I called a few nice people to come and get you.” The CEO said, and two men in white coats came in.
“They'll be nice to me? And be my friends?” Pegasus asked.
“Uuuuuhm. Sure. Take `m away boys!”
And so Pegasus the mad was forced into a straightjacket and carried off.
“Bye bye son!” he called at Bakura, who coughed nervously. Meanwhile, Atem had helped Yugi to his feet, and gathered his clothes.
“Seto? What are you doing with that Joey cutout?” Tea asked interestedly, and everyone turned to stare at Seto, who was carrying the Joey cutout along under his arm.
“What? These things cost a fortune. Grab one too.” He said shortly. Everyone shrugged, and the other two cutouts were dragged along too. The group returned to the Blue eyes jet, and they left Pegasus's island behind them.
 
((A/N 2: Aibou is partner in Japanese. Atleast, I think it is. I might've spelled it incorrectly.)