Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter thirteen ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter thirteen.
 
And so, after a quick pitstop at Kentucky fried cow, the group arrived at Kaiba mansion. Marik and Malik, who were still fighting, decided to take it outside for a second. When they returned to the mansion five minutes later, (Malik with a black eye and Marik with a nosebleed) they found that the rest were now arguing heavily too.
“Hey sis, what's going on here?” Marik asked Ishizu, who was watching from the sidelines.
“Ok, let's see. Joey can't bring Kisara home with him, so Seth said Kisara can stay here. Then Seto noted that during the start of the yami/hikari relationship, they shouldn't be too far apart. Meaning Joey would have to stay here too. Meanwhile Tristan can't bring Mahado home, so they would both have to stay here too. Isis wants to stay close to Mahado, and therefore also stay here. Tea and Mana, feeling left out, now refuse to leave the house. And Mahado insists that the pharaoh stays here too, so he can guard him against evil. This made Bakura laugh really really hard, in that freaky way of his, and now Bakura wants to also stay here, just to annoy Mahado and Atem. And well, you know Atem. He doesn't go anywhere without Yugi.” Ishizu explained. Marik stared at the arguing crowd of yami and hikari.
“So they all stay here. What's the problem?” Marik asked. In response, Ishizu pointed to Seto, who was shouting at everyone.
“What do you think this is? Some sort of inn? No, not even! You're not paying me! You think this is some sort of shelter? I won't tolerate this!!!” he roared.
“Aw, come on brother! It'll be fun!” Mokuba whined, tugging at Seto's sleeve.
“No! You can't just all invite yourselves into my house dammit!”
“Fine! We'll just all sleep outside! I believe I saw a nice dumpster in an alleyway a few blocks from here.” Joey retorted.
“Yeah, it will be a bit cold during the night, but I'm sure we'll manage.” Seth added, glaring.
“Oh alright! You can stay! Just don't bother me!” Seto shouted, stomping out the room. Everyone cheered madly, and random stuff (toilet paper, potato chips, Ryou….) went flying through the air again.
 
So everyone had a big sleepover at Kaiba's, for an undecided amount of time. And even though Seto specifically told them to keep the noise down, there was already an eruption of chaos in the first night. A loud shriek rang through the house, and ofcourse everyone went to investigate. The source of the trouble was soon found, in Mahado's room.
“Think you could sneak in here and steal my millennium scale too, did you?!” the priest shouted at Bakura, who was still shivering slightly.
“Ra, don't you ever sleep?!” Bakura asked.
“You've grown soft tombrobber! If I'd tried that old swishing-knives-boobytrap trick on you now, you'd actually die.” Mahado commented, and Bakura snorted.
“I haven't gone soft! You just… caught me off guard. That's all!” the tombrobber said, and Mahado laughed loudly.
“Caught you off guard? I thought you were always on guard! Obviously I overestimated you.”
“Uhm… What's going on here?” Yugi asked, staring back and fort at the two.
“Oshishou-sama! Did this guy hurt you? Oh, he'll pay!” Mana squeaked, whacking Bakura with her wand. Bakura growled in response, and Mana quickly hid behind Atem.
“He broke into my room, and tried to steal my millennium item.” Mahado said, flicking Bakura's nose.
“Oshishou-sama? Don't you mean OUR millennium item?” Mana asked in a nasty tone.
“Yeah sure, that's what I said. Our item.”
Bakura was fuming.
“I did not want to steal that damn scale! I was going to put your hand in warm water, so you'd pee your bed. Tha oldest trick in the book. And it was Seth's idea!” he shouted, and Seth made a slight snorting noise in the background. Everyone slowly turned to the owner of millennium rod, who turned red.
“What?! It's all lies, obviously! Something like that is immature and I would never ask Bakura to do something like that to a fellow priest!” he muttered, and shot a quick glare at the tombrobber.
“Well, it's getting late, and I'm sure the pharaoh needs his sleep.” Mahado said simply, and everyone sniggered. Atem meanwhile, also turned red.
“Yeah, let's all go to bed, or Atem won't get his beauty sleep. Not that it has much effect… He still looks like a multicolored hedgehog in the morning.” Bakura teased. Atem got ready to punch the tombrobber, but Mahado beat him to it.
“Stop insulting the pharaoh, and go bother your hikari.” The priest said.
“Huh? What?” Ryou asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and looking extremely cute and innocent in his overlarge pyjamas.
“Oh yay! Come Ryou, I shall annoy you for a couple of hours!” Bakura said happily, dragging Ryou back to their room. Ryou made a whimpering noise, which sounded like “Damn you, stupid priest!”
“And now let's all go back to our rooms and pretend nothing happened, or Seto will kick us out.” Ishizu said, and everyone nodded before dragging themselves back to bed. Mahado sighed and grabbed a glass of water that was still on his bedside cabinet. He drained it in one gulp, and from somewhere else in the mansion, Bakura and Seth could be heard laughing maniacally.
“Hey, where did all the painkillers go?” Seto asked himself at that same time, staring at the empty medicine cabinet.