Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter fourteen ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter fourteen.
 
The next morning everyone was having breakfast in the dining room when Mahado came dancing in. A few people looked up, but some just grabbed another slice of bread.
“Good morning oshishou-sama!” Mana said cheerfully.
“Good morning, silly girl!” Mahado replied in a strange French accent. Everyone raised an eyebrow as Mahado hopped down on a chair and stared blankly into space.
“Is he always like this?” Malik asked, indicating the high priest with his tableknife.
“Your hair is silly!” Mahado said cheerfully.
“Uhm… No…” Atem replied to Malik's question, and he waved a hand in front of Mahado's face. “I wonder what's wrong.”
“It might have something to do with the chill pills we dropped in his drink.” Bakura said in an amused voice.
“Chill pills? What the-” Atem began.
“So that's what happened to my painkillers!” Seto shouted angrily.
“Oh god, how many did you give him?” Isis asked, sitting down next to the `high' priest.
“I dunno. We just sorta emptied the bottle in his glass of water.” Seth said, dropping a lump of sugar in his coffee.
“But that must've been more than five pills!” Seto commented. Seth and Bakura shrugged. Mahado giggled at Mana's headgear.
“How come you didn't include me in the joke? I feel so left out!” Malik whimpered.
“Sorry Malik. But don't worry, we've still got plenty of scorpions for our next prank. Feel free to join in on that one.” Bakura whispered. Malik grinned.
“Strange. Painkillers normally don't have that effect on a person… Especially not that many.” Seto commented.
“Who cares? Make love, not peace! Down with communism.” Mahado said, throwing a slice of bread around the room.
“So what are you guys gonna do today? I was thinking of going out with Kisara and showing her the city.” Seth said, completely ignoring the priest's comment.
“That sounds like a cool idea! I'll go out too and show my new best friend the arcade!” Tea squeaked cheerfully.
“Who, me?” Mana asked, looking up.
“Yeah, ofcourse you! You're my new soulmate! And friends always go to the arcade to have friends fun!” Tea chatted away.
“Erm… sure…” Mana said slowly.
“That poor poor girl…” Bakura whispered to Malik.
“Well, it looks like I'd better stay here and keep an eye on Mahado then.” Tristan said, watching the high priest jump off his chair and run into a wall.
“Me and Ishizu will stay too.” Isis said, standing up and pulling Mahado off the ground again. Mahado giggled and extended his hand into blank space.
“Pretty colors!” he said with a strange smile on his face.
“We'll all stay…” Atem said.
 
And so Mana was dragged off by Tea, and Kisara joined Seth for a tour of the city, leaving the others to take care of the slightly delusional high priest. Sure, it was fun at first, but he turned really nasty when the others tried to persuade him to let go of Marik's hair. Afterwards, Marik hid in his room and refused to come out again. By four o clock the effect of the painkillers started to wear off, and Mahado returned to his normal self.
“I will kill that tombrobber!” he growled, as Bakura was in the kitchen stealing Seto's fancy cutlery.
“Aw, don't take it personally. He plays pranks on all of us. And he had some help.” Atem said, and his comment didn't make Mahado feel better at all.
“Are you alright Joey? You look a bit pale.” Yugi said, watching Joey, who looked a bit nauseous.
“I'm fine.” Joey said shortly, moving around in his seat nervously.
“Okay then.” Ryou shrugged, opening a bag of potato chips.
 
Suddenly, Joey jumped up with a squeal and ran from the room.
“What's with him? Food poisoning? I told him not to eat that cupcake but did he listen?” Tristan said, as Joey screamed loudly in the background.
“I think I might know what's going on…” Seto said, getting up. Everyone followed him to the bathroom, where Joey was trying to drown himself in the sink.
“It's the mindlink isn't it?” Seto asked, and Joey replied with a whine.
“Huh? I don't get it…” Malik said blinking.
“You dimwit. Seth and Kisara are out… two responsible adults… and Joey hears Kisara's thoughts…” Seto said slowly.
“Huh? Oooooooh!” Malik said, and everyone sniggered.
“Help meeeeeeeeeee!” Joey shrieked, falling to the ground and clamping onto Seto's leg. Seto stared for a second, but quickly recovered.
“Block out the thoughts mutt!” he said.
“I caaaaaaan't!!!!” Joey whined, now rolling over the floor.
“Only one option left then. Malik, Bakura, hold him.” Seto commanded, and the two large yami picked Joey up from the ground, both holding one arm.
“W-what are you gonna do with that?” Joey asked, as Seto pulled out a large mallet.
“This is for your own good…” Seto said, raising the novelty tool.
“Hey w-wait!” Joey shouted, but he was then hit from behind by the mallet and fell unconscious. Malik and Bakura immediately dropped him.
“Well, that settles that problem. Would you mind removing him from my bathroom floor?” Seto asked, returning to the living room. Everyone stared at Joey, and after a bit of arguing, they started a Rock-paper-scissors game about who would drag the boy to his room.