Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter fifteen ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter fifteen.
 
And so Joey was dragged to his bed, and woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. Atem made Seth promise not to go out with Kisara anymore until the mindlink could be fully blocked out. And thus it was a boring Monday for the gang. Lucky for them, there was no school that day due to some religious holiday. Nobody knew or cared what the occasion was, as long as the hikari could stay home. Ishizu however, still had to go to work in the museum.
“So, what are we gonna do today?” Marik asked, as everyone was having breakfast.
“I'd like to learn some more about this time period's civilization.” Mahado said.
“Well, let's go to the central point of the modern culture. The supermarket!” Tristan suggested.
“Not such a bad idea. We're almost out of coffee.” Seto said, draining his cup.
“Argh, again?” Seth asked. The amount of coffee his hikari consumed every day was astounding.
“We can go buy lots of candy!” Mokuba said cheerfully.
“Candy?” Mana repeated blankly.
“Never heard of candy before?” the little boy gasped in horror. Mana shook her head.
“All in favor of the supermarket then?” Atem asked, and everyone nodded.
“I'm staying here. I've still got a maaaajor headache.” Joey said, and Kisara apologized for the hundredth time that day.
“I can't go either. I've got tons of work to do.” Seto said, refilling his coffee mug.
“That's settled then. Now how are we going to get there? We can't possibly all take the bus…” Seth said, glancing at Seto hopefully. The CEO sighed.
“You may take one of my limousines if, and only if, you let my chauffeur drive! There's no way I'm letting you behind the wheel again.” He said.
 
//Flashback//
The Kaiba corps limousine was swerving down the road at top speed, occasionally honking at every pretty girl it passed. Inside two boys, one having the time of his life, and one hiding under the dashboard.
“This is fun! I can't believe I've never tried this before!” Seth shouted, tugging at the wheel, causing the limo to take a sharp turn to the right.
“Oh god! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!” Seto shouted dramatically.
“Don't be such a wimp! Hey, what does this button do?” Seth asked, pressing a random button. The windscreen wipers sprang to life and started to move across the glass. Since it was a very dry day, it produced a loud squeaking noise.
“Hey look, magical twigs!” Seth said happily, following the wipers with his eyes.
“Turn `m off! You're destroying my windscreen!” Seto shouted. Seth pouted and pressed the button again, causing the wipers to squeal to a halt. He laughed loudly and turned the wheel, causing the limo to turn 190 degrees and go in the opposite direction. Meanwhile, Seto was clawing at the dashboard and shrieking like a cheerleader.
“On the road again, can't wait to get on the road again!” Seth sang , totally off-key. Suddenly, he jumped up and stamped on the brakes, causing the limo to skid to a halt. Seto bumped his head on the ceiling, and Seth pushed a button to lower the car window and wolf whistle at a group of girls.
“Maybe I can convince people my limo was stolen!” Seto whimpered, hiding under the dashboard again to make sure he wasn't recognized.
“Why would you do that? Hey, can I get a driver's license too?” Seth asked, as the limo sped off again.
“Any car with you behind the wheel is a dangerous weapon! You're never driving my limo again! Ever!” Seto shouted, as Seth nearly ran over a hotdog stand.
//End flashback//
 
“Hahah, those were the days…” Seth said, remembering the moment too. “But if you insist, I'll ask whatshisname to drive us.”
“Alright, to the supermarket! Awaaaaay!” Bakura shouted, jumping to his feet and leaving the room. The rest followed to the parking lot and filed into the large limousine.
“Man, this thing is so big!” Atem said, taking a seat next to Bakura.
“No pharaoh, you must not sit next to him! He is evil!” Mahado shouted, causing Atem to jump up again.
“What?” Bakura asked innocently.
“Hey, you there, surrender your seat to the pharaoh!”
“Who, me?” Marik asked, looking around.
“Yes you!” Mahado commanded. Marik stuck out his tongue in response. Mahado growled and hit Marik with one of his magical stunning spells, causing the boy to jump up, shouting in pain, and hop down next to Bakura. The high priest grinned.
“I have saved you a seat.” He said to Atem.
“Ah… You shouldn't have…” Atem said frowning. But he took the seat anyway.
“So, are we all ready to go then?” Seth asked, who sitting next to Kisara. The group nodded, and Marik sobbed. “Right-o! Take us away… uhm… Derek!”
“My name is Harold…” the chauffeur commented.
“Whatever! Just drive.” Seth said with a wave of his hand, and so the limo left the parking lot.