Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city ❯ Chapter nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city
Chapter nine.
 
And so Atem was cured of his Larry Sprotter obsession and life returned to normal. Well, as normal as it can get…
“Yugiiii! Bakura is being an ass again!” Atem shouted, running towards his hikari.
“What did he do this time?” Yugi sighed.
“He quickly snuck his red jacket in with my laundry and now everything has turned pink! My underwear, my cape, everything!” Atem complained, holding up a pair of pink shorts.
“But pharaoh, look on the brightside. See how clean my jacket is now?” Bakura said, striding towards them. “And besides, I thought pink was your colour…”
“Shut up tombrobber!” Atem snapped, throwing the shorts at Bakura, who ducked.
“Atem, we've got bigger problems than this. Like dinner. I thought it would be nice if we could all go out to dinner tonight.” Yugi said. Atem, who was too busy fighting with Bakura, responded with a “That's nice Yugi.”
“Oooh goody! I'll go tell the others!” Yugi said, clapping his hands together.
“Huh? What?” Atem asked, looking around wildly. But Yugi had already gone.
 
So that night, everyone entered a nice cosy restaurant called `The red oyster'.
“I've never been to a restaurant before…” Malik said excitedly.
“Oh, me neither!” Bakura said, looking around and spotting a bowl of dinner mints. The mints had found their way into Bakura's pocket within seconds.
“Hello, my name is Jeffrey and I will be your waiter this evening. May I take you to your table?” asked Jeffrey the waiter.
“Yes, that would be nice. You didn't expect us to eat standing did you?” Marik commented.
“Behave yourself…” Yugi hissed. Jeffrey laughed nervously and led them to a large table. Mai sat down next to Joey, and Seto quickly sat down on his other side. Atem sat down next to Yugi, who sat down next to Ryou, who sat down next to Bakura, who sat down next to Isis, who sat down next to Ishizu. Seth tried to sit down on her other side, but Marik quickly bumped him out of the way.
“Go sit next to your hikari!” he hissed, sitting down next to his big sister. Seth pouted and sat down next to Seto. Mokuba then sat down next to him. and Malik sat down next to Marik.
“Can I get you a drink?” Jeffrey the waiter asked.
Malik, Bakura and Seth responded with a loud “Sake!” while the rest ordered a soda.
“Yugi, I thought you said there were no more slaves in this time.” Atem whispered.
“He's not a slave Atem! He choose to be a waiter, and he gets paid for it.” Yugi replied.
“Actually, I didn't choose to be a waiter. I didn't finish school so this is the best job I could get. And as far as `getting paid' goes…” Jeffrey the waiter sighed, having overheard the conversation. He sniffed and quickly hurried off to get the drinks.
“So… this is nice.” Isis said, as Ishizu kept an eye on Jeffrey until he disappeared in the kitchen. Seth noticed it and furiously tore his napkin into little bits.
 
“Any idea what you are going to order yet?” Yugi asked after ten minutes.
“I'm ordering veal!” Bakura said hungrily.
“Who loves veal?” Ryou asked.
“Bakura! Bakura loves veal!” Bakura responded.
“Is it true?” Ryou asked.
“Hmmhmm! I do I do I do I dooohooo!” Bakura sang.
“You two rehearsed that before we left didn't you?” Atem asked, after a few moments of silence.
“Aww, they saw right through us.” Ryou chuckled.
“Well, I'm ordering the kids menu!” Mokuba said cheerfully.
“Me too!” Joey added.
“Sure you don't want anything in a doggy bag, Wheeler?” Seto asked, grinning.
“Shut up moneybags!” Joey snapped.
“Well, I think the kids menu is wonderful!” Mai said, clinging to Joey's arm. Seto's eyes narrowed.
“So are we ready to order?” Ryou asked, and everyone nodded.
“Hey slaveboy! Over here!” Malik shouted, waving at Jeffrey.
“Slaveboy? Slaveboy?! That's it! I quit!” Jeffrey shouted, storming out the door. Ishizu glared at Malik, who didn't notice. Seth however, silently celebrated.
“So uhm… who's up for some McGoofy?” Yugi asked.
“Happy meal! Happy meal!” Mokuba and Joey chanted in unison.