Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Read me ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island.
Read me
 
Yup, I've written another Yu-gi-oh fanfic. (when will the horror end?!)
 
Firstly, the disclaimer. I do not own Yu-gi-oh, the characters or whatever. Any other movie or game references I might make, I don't own those either. (Wish I did. That would be cool…)
 
So, again it's a sort of alternate universe, where the yami and hikari are living together peacefully. Well, maybe not peacefully. They tend to fight a lot. Eheheh…
 
Here's a list of the hikari and yami, to avoid confusion.
 
Hikari:
Yugi
Ryou
Marik
Seto
Ishizu
 
Yami:
Atem
Bakura
Malik
Seth
Isis
 
Now, I know some of you think that Malik is hikari, and Marik the yami. But personally I don't think that is true. I've read loads of fics with Marik as hikari and Malik as yami, and I'm sticking to that.
So one more time now. Marik=hikari and Malik=yami. Gooood.
 
With Seth I mean priest Seth of ancient Egypt.
 
Same with Isis. Its priestess Isis of ancient Egypt.
 
Atem is Yami yugi. It's the pharao's real name.
 
And by Bakura I mean Bakura the tombrobber, and not Ryou's yami form. That's right, Bakura the tombrobber in the cool red jacket.
 
That's it I guess. Uhm… enjoy my fanfic, and I hope that you will leave a review.