Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island
Chapter one.
 
“Okay, explain it to me again.” Atem asked, turning to his hikari.
“Again? But I already explained two times now.” Yugi said in surprise.
“Yes, I know.” Atem said nodding.
“Oh allright fine.” Yugi said, taking off his headphones.
“We all got this invitation, saying that we were offered a vacation to some island. All expenses paid. It's hikari and yami only. So we accepted, and here we are.” Yugi said plainly.
“Yes, that part I still understand. But isn't it suspicious that the invitation was signed by `a friend'? Did you even explore the possible that this would be a trap?” Atem asked.
“Oh, I doubt it. But even if it is a trap, we can just duel our way out, like always.” Yugi said cheerfully.
“If we somehow get into trouble, I will quote you on that!” Atem threatened.
“Yeah, you do that…” Yugi responded faintly. Atem quickly made a mental note to do so.
“And what do we even know about this island?” he asked, looking out the window.
“Well, its called “Love and peace” island. Its supposedly some sort of private holiday island.” Yugi said, taking out a map of the island that came with the invitation.
“Love and peace island?…” Atem repeated, raising an eyebrow.
“I really don't get why you are so worried. We are going to have a great time. And it wont cost us a cent.” Yugi answered. He then picked up his headphones again.
 
Atem sighed and turned in his seat. They were sitting in a small private jet, that was sent to pick up all the hikari and their yami. Seto and Seth were both deeply submerged in their books. Bakura kept throwing angsty looks out the window, while Ryou patted his hand in a futile attempt to calm his yami down. Ishizu and Isis were both reading a magazine, and discussing the latest fashion tips. Marik and Malik were running around the plane, ducking behind seats and shooting peanuts at each other with a rubber band.
“You loser! You couldn't hit me if I was stuck to the floor!” Marik jeered, diving behind an empty seat.
“Hey, will you keep it down over there?” Ryou called and the next second Bakura clapped his hand over his face cursing loudly.
“Oh god! My eye! If we make it to the ground alive, I will kill you!” he shouted at the hyperactive tombkeepers.
“Brother, sit down!” Ishizu ordered, looking up from her magazine.
“Yes sister…” Marik responded softly, taking his seat.
“Hahah! Weakling!” Malik called after him.
“You had better sit down too!” Isis said, glaring at him in a demonic way.
“Gah! Yes ma'am!” Malik gulped, quickly sitting down next to his hikari. Seto and Seth still hadn't looked up from their books.
“This will be a disaster…” Atem said to himself, turning back in his seat.
 
After a few more hours, the plane touched down at Love and peace island. Bakura quickly hopped out and kissing the ground beneath him. Marik took a picture of it with his brand new camera, but Bakura didn't see.
“So, what's next?” Atem asked, stepping out of the plane and taking in the landscape. The place seemed like a normal island.
“The invitation said that we could go and explore the island a bit today, and tonight we will meet the host at dinner.” Yugi said, watching the pilot unload their luggage.
“Dammit Seto! Why did you bring so many bags?” Seth mumbled, watching the pilot's struggle to lift one of Seto's particularly heavy bags.
“Hey, this may be a vacation, but I still have to do work. The president of a corporation can't just lie around all day doing nothing!” Seto said shrugging. “I just hope Mokuba will be alright with the babysitter I hired.” He added.
 
(Meanwhile, in Seto's mansion…)
“Hey you! Stop jumping on the couch and eat your vegetables!” the desperate babysitter shouted with tears in her eyes.
“No never! Never! Catch me if you can! Hahahahah!” the hyperactive boy named Mokuba cheered, jumping off the couch and running up the stairs, knocking vases off shelves as he went.
 
(Back on Love and peace island..)
“He'll be alright.” Seth said assuringly.
After much pushing and heaving, the pilot got all of Seto's bags out of the plane, as well as everyone else's bags.
“So where do we sleep?” Ishizu asked, looking around.
“Right this way.” Yugi said, looking at the map, carrying his bags and walking at the same time. They walked through a forest for a few minutes, and then ended up in a large square. There were a few cabins grouped around it.
“Okay, Seto and Seth get cabin number one, Ishizu and Isis get number two, Marik and Malik get number three, Ryou and Bakura number four, and me and Atem will take number five.” Yugi said, handing out the keys.
“Very well then, lets check out those cabins.” Malik called, and everyone started to drag their luggage over to the doorstep.
“Am I the only person who suspects this to be a trap?…” Atem sighed to himself, following his hikari.