Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island
Chapter two.
 
“Hey, not bad!” Yugi said cheerfully, opening the door to cabin number five.
“No Yugi! Let me go first! There could be boobytraps!” Atem said, pushing Yugi aside and looking around. The cabin appeared to be normal.
“Heheh, you said booby!” Yugi sniggered.
“Grow up Yugi…” Atem snorted, carefully stepping into the hallway and checking for laserbeams or hidden camera's.
“Atem, just help me carry the bags inside ok?” Yugi pleaded, grabbing his own luggage and walking after Atem.
“I must secure the cabin first!” Atem said, opening the door to a cosy living room, and checking for killer ninja's under the couch.
“Atem, that's enough! Stop being stupid or… or… I will force you to spend time with Bakura!” Yugi threatened.
“Ah! Anything but that!” Atem shrieked, quickly scrambling out the front door to get some bags.
 
Meanwhile, in cabin number three, Marik and Malik opened to the door to the bedroom and dropped their bags on the floor. They looked around and their jaws dropped.
“Wow…” Malik muttered.
“A bunkbed!” Marik said in awe.
“Wow…” Malik muttered again.
“I want the top!” Malik and Marik said in unison. There was a moment of silence as they stared in each other's eyes.
“There is only one way to solve this.” Malik said, hiding his hand behind his back.
“Very well…” Marik answered, also hiding his hand behind his back
“On three then.” Malik said, and Marik nodded in response.
“One, two… Three!” Malik shouted. Both tombkeepers pulled their hands out from behind their backs and held it out in front of them.
“Ha! Paper beats rock! I win!” Marik said, holding out a flat hand.
“This is no rock.” Malik said with an evil grin.
“Oh really? What is it then?” Marik asked, staring at his yami's closed hand.
“It's a fist! And fist beats anything!” Malik shouted, punching Marik in the stomach and quickly climbing the bunkbed.
“Dammit! Cheater!” Marik shouted at him, clutching his stomach with tears in his eyes.
 
After 45 minutes of unpacking, the hikari and their yami gathered on the square to explore the island.
“Can't we go exploring on our own?” Bakura whined at Ryou, after seeing Atem and his hikari.
“No Bakura. Yugi has the map of the island. If you had just gone to the photocopier in the supermarket, and copied the map like we asked you to, we could have all gone exploring on our own.” Ryou said in an `It's your own fault' voice. Bakura sighed and glared at Atem, who glared back.
“Why are they taking so long?” Seto asked, looking at his watch.
“Meh, you know girls. They like to keep us waiting.” Malik said shrugging. At last, the door to cabin number two opened, and Ishizu and Isis came running towards them.
“Sorry it took so long! We couldn't decide what top to wear.” Ishizu said cheerfully, as both girls showed off their new clothes. Seth stared at them. Marik noticed however, and kicked him hard in the shins.
“Hey you! Stop drooling at my sister like that!” he hissed, as the priest hopped around on one leg, cursing.
“Uhm… let's get going shall we?” Atem asked, hastily changing the subject to make sure nobody started a fight on their first day.
“Yes, where too Yugi?” Isis asked, leaning over Yugi to take a look at the map, thereby giving the guys a clean view into her top. They went red and quickly looked away, Seth trying to stop a spontaneous nosebleed.
“How about the beach?” Yugi asked, pointing at one of the nearby beaches.
“Good idea! Beaches remind me of the desert. Except for the fact that there is so much water. Which is a good thing.” Bakura said, and the girls gasped and clapped their hands in delight.
“Oooh! Hold on a minute while we go get our new bathing suits!” Ishizu said, and they both ran back to their cabin.
“Oh no! Not again! By the time we actually get to the beach, we'd have to leave again for dinner.” Malik said, burying his face in his hands.