Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island
Chapter three.
 
After 15 minutes of walking, the hikari and their yami reached the beach. Isis and Ishizu cheered and ran towards the water. Atem yawned and stretched before sitting down in the sand.
“Too bad they don't sell ice-cream or anything like that here.” Yugi said, scanning the deserted tropical beach.
“You don't go to a beach for ice-cream Yugi. You go for sandcastles!” Ryou said knowingly.
“Ooooh! Let's have a sandcastle contest!” Yugi shrieked, hopping up and down.
“Well, count us out.” Bakura said, as Malik, Seto and Seth nodded, arms crossed.
“Yeah, I don't think I'll enter either.” Atem added.
“Fine, you can be the judges!” Ryou said cheerfully, and their yami (and Seto) shrugged in a `whatever!' way.
“I am sooo gonna kick your butts!” Marik said , running to find a good place in the sand.
“Nuhuh!” Ryou shouted, chasing him. Yugi waved at Atem and then followed the other two hikari.
“Heh, you have fun now!” Bakura called after them.
“Play nice!” Malik shouted with a grin.
“Finally, peace and quiet!” Seto said, sitting down in the hot sand and opening his laptop. Seth sat down next to him, watching Isis and Ishizu playing in the water.
After five minutes, Malik nudged Bakura, who looked at him inquiringly. He then pointed at Atem who was lying in the sand, fast asleep. A grin spread on their faces as they approached the defenceless pharaoh.
 
(Meanwhile in Kaiba residence…)
“Hahah! I finally caught you! Now you will eat your vegetables!” The babysitter shouted in triumph, and she turned to grab a plate.
“Aaah! You kidnapped me!” Mokuba shrieked, hopping around tied to a chair.
“No I didn't!” the babysitter hissed, glaring at the hyperactive boy.
“Security! Help! Amber alert!!!” Mokuba screamed, and two large bodyguards appeared at the babysitter's sides. They grabbed her and dragged her towards the door.
“Dammit kid! I will have my revenge!!!” The babysitter shouted, getting thrown out the door.
“Yes, well, bye bye now!” Mokuba called after her with a grin. One of the bodyguards untied him and Mokuba jumped to his feet. He ran to the cupboard, to find all the candy his little heart desired, laughing maniacally.
 
(Back with our main characters…)
Malik and Bakura had just sat down again, when Marik and Ryou came running towards them.
“Hey, we're finished! Come and declare the winner!” Ryou said, tugging at Bakura's sleeve.
“Yeah yeah…” Bakura mumbled as he, Seto, Seth and Malik got to their feet again. They walked over to Yugi's sandcastle. Or… the thing that was supposed to be a sandcastle.
“What is that?” Seth asked, poking it with a stick.
“It's a sandpyramid!” Yugi said proudly, and Seth poked the slighty triangular heap of sand again.
“Uhm… next!” Malik said, quickly walking on. They reached Marik's castle. It was a rounded heap of sand with four turrets.
“Welcome to Casa da Marik!” Marik said, putting his hands on his hips and grinning.
“Not bad…” Bakura admitted, and they walked over to the last contestant. Ryou was standing next to a castle that came up to his shoulders. It was incredibly detailed. There was even a flag with Ryou's face on top.
“Wow!” Seth said, looking through one of the sand windows and seeing a sandperson.
“See, over here is the living room, that's the throne room, and over there are the kitchens…” Ryou began, indicating all the rooms.
“Well, everyone in favour of Ryou winning the contest?” Seto asked, and the judges nodded.
“Yeah! I won!” Ryou shouted, hopping around.
“He cheated! I know he must've!” Marik shouted, staring at the super sandcastle.
“Nope! I don't need to cheat.” Ryou said, sticking out his tongue.
“Oh yeah? Well let's see how you take this!” Marik shouted, jumping on top of Ryou's castle. Ryou shrieked hysterically and Malik quickly pulled Marik out of the castle's remains.
“You are a sore loser, buddy!” he said as he put his hikari down again a few feet away from the super castle ruins. Marik pouted in response.
“Hey guys, its almost five o clock. Let's go back to the cabins and change for dinner.” Yugi called, checking his watch. The group quickly gathered and started to walk back through the forest.
“So what did I win?” Ryou asked, looking up at his yami.
“I'll show you when we get home!” Bakura said, winking at him.
“Oh goody!” Ryou said in a delighted voice. Marik made a gagging noise.
“I'm glad I didn't win!” he said sniggering.
“Well, the beach was fun allright. But I have the strange feeling we forgot something.” Yugi said thinking. Meanwhile, back at the beach Atem struggled to free himself from the sand he was now buried in up to his head.
“I'll kill those guys!” he shouted in fury, and then watched as the ocean water slowly started to creep towards him.
“Oh no! The tide's coming up! Yugi heeelp!” Atem shouted desperately, struggling again.
“I'm sure it's nothing important Yugi.” Malik said, grinning evilly as the rest of the group made their way to the cabins.