Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island
Chapter four.
 
“Atem, will you stop moping already?” Yugi asked, turning to his yami. He had been able to save the pharaoh from dying a horrible, saltwater death at the last minute.
“But they nearly killed me Yugi! Again! You cant blame me for having a bad temper.” Atem said, slumping down on the couch of their cabin.
“I'm sure they didn't know tide would be rising so soon.” Yugi said, and Atem snorted.
“I still say that they are evil, and they are trying to kill me…” he said blandly.
“Come on, let's just go change for dinner okay?” Yugi pleaded, grabbing Atem's arm and dragging him to the bedroom.
“Can I atleast think of ways to have my revenge?” Atem begged.
“Yeah sure.” Yugi answered, remember all the times Atem tried to get back at the other yami. He had always failed to have his sweet revenge because the others were one step ahead of him.
 
And once again the guys were gathered at the square, waiting for Isis and Ishizu.
“I wonder who our mystery host is…” Yugi said excitedly.
“I'm placing my bet on Pegasus… He will most likely poison our food.” Atem said darkly.
“Atem, stop that.” Yugi began.
“Or maybe it's Noah, who somehow managed to reincarnate his way into this world.” Atem continued.
“Enough Atem! You need a time-out! Go stand in the corner!” Yugi commanded
“But Yugi… there are no…” Atem began.
“Corner Atem!” Yugi commanded, pointing in a random direction.
“What's up with him?” Ryou asked, watching Atem sulk off in search of a corner.
“He thinks this is all a plot to kill him.” Yugi explained laughing.
“Geez, must the whole world revolve around the almighty pharaoh?” Bakura commented, and a few of the guys sniggered.
“Anyway, I really don't think there's anything to worry about.” Yugi continued.
At last, the door to cabin number two opened and Isis and Ishizu came running towards them.
“Finally! Well, let's get going then. I'm starving!” Malik commanded.
“We are having dinner in the main hall, which is… that way…” Yugi said, looking at the map and pointing north.
“And off we go.” Bakura said, leading the group in the direction Yugi was pointing.
“Dammit! You forgot about me again!!!” Atem shouted, running after them.
 
The group found themselves in front of a large house, decorated with hearts. Bakura's eye started to twitch at the sight of it.
“Oh! What a pretty house!” Ishizu said excitedly.
“Uhm… should we just go in then?” Marik asked.
“S'pose…” Yugi answered, dumbstruck by the hearts.
They slowly made their way through the doors, and found themselves in a large hall. It was decorated in a tropical theme.
“God this is so cheesy…” Seto said, looking at a cardboard palm tree.
“Oh, the dining hall is this way.” Yugi said, looking at a signpost.
“Yugi, I am telling you we are walking straight into a trap!” Atem said warningly.
“Atem, don't make me send you into the corner again.” Yugi threatened. Atem quickly shut up and followed the others into the dining room. It was a large, fancy looking room, and in the centre stood a long, fully decorated table. The food looked very inviting indeed. Everyone quickly took a seat.
“Hm… this smells really good…” Seth said, taking a deep breath.
“Hey! Quit hogging all the yummy air!” Marik shouted on the other side of the table.
“Put that down Bakura! That's really impolite!” Ryou commanded, glaring at Bakura who was already making himself a sandwich.
“But I'm hungry!” Bakura whined, quickly stuffing the piece of bread in his mouth.
“Hey, let the man have his food. It could be poisoned.” Atem said hopefully.
“Atem, stop with conspiracy theories…” Yugi said for the 100th time.
“You really need some serious therapy, pharaoh!” Malik said, raising an eyebrow at him.
“Guess whose fault that is?” Atem retorted. Malik, Marik, Bakura, Ryou and Seth whistled innocently. Suddenly, the door at the far end of the room opened. Everyone gasped at the sight of the person who entered.