Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter five ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island
Chapter five.
 
“Oh god! Anyone but her!” Ryou screamed.
“I thought we finally got rid of her!” Malik shouted, banging his head on the table.
“Dammit Tea! What are doing here?!” Atem asked, staring at the demongirl known as Tea.
“I'm the hostess!” she said cheerily, and everyone gaped at her.
“But Tea, where did you get your own island?” Ishizu asked frowning.
“Fleebay.” Tea answered simply. “It only cost me 10 bucks!”
“Drats. So why did you bring us here?” Yugi asked fidgeting.
“I already said in the invitation. To have a good holiday!” Tea said, sitting down at the table.
“Yeah right! I'd rather swim back to shore!” Bakura said, getting up from the table.
“You can't. You are now connected to this island by the circle of friendship.” Tea said cheerfully, and everyone looked at the back of their hands where the circle Tea had once drawn on there with a marker started to shine brightfully.
“Damn. I never should've gotten tricked into getting a circle like that.” Malik said, and Bakura looked ready to gnaw off his hand.
“Now we will be friends, and hang around on this island forever! Like best friends do!” Tea said, and everyone quickly moved away from her a bit more.
“Gee Tea… that's really great…” Yugi said very unenthusiastically.
“Yes, it is isn't it? And tomorrow we will go miniature golfing!” Tea said, and everyone groaned.
“I have no clue what that is, but it sounds stupid…” Atem muttered.
“It's really fun! It's a game for close friends, so it's perfect for us!” Tea said happily, cutting her steak. Everyone groaned again.
“Why aren't you all eating? We've got a long day of friends fun ahead of us tomorrow.” Tea said, looking at the group of stunned hikari and yami.
“Uhm… I just lost my appetite. And that's never happened before…” Malik said, looking at all the delicious food that didn't seem attractive anymore.
 
And so the yami and their hikari trooped back to their cabins, with a feeling of dread in their stomachs. Tea would be staying in the huge, horribly decorated mansion.
But even if it is a trap, we can just duel our way out, like always.” Atem said in a high-pitched voice. “I knew I would be able to quote you on this! I knew it! And we can't duel our way out, cause Tea doesn't know how to duel!”
“I'm sure there is another way out. But for now, we have no other choice then to play along with Tea's twisted games.” Yugi said thinking.
“Miniature golf… the horror…” Seto said shivering.
“Lord knows what she'll make us do after that…” Ryou complained.
“As long as she doesn't invite us over for girl talk…” Ishizu said, disgusted at the thought.
“Hey Bakura, I'll chop off your hand, if you chop off mine!” Malik said hopefully.
“Deal!” Bakura answered immediately. “Now all we need is an axe…”
“Stop that! Nobody is chopping off anybody's hand.” Marik said, and a few people groaned.
“I knew there was a catch with those damn friendship circles… There had to be…” Seth said.
“She said they were like tattoos… And tattoos are cool.” Bakura said, looking at the back of his hand. The circle was still glowing menacingly.
 
Atem awoke early the next morning, by something poking him.
“Go away Yugi!” Atem mumbled, turning over on his side without opening his eyes.
“I'm not doing anything…” Yugi's voice answered from the top of the bunkbed.
“Huh?” Atem responded, opening his eyes. Tea was staring back at him.
“Wakey wakey!” Tea said cheerily.
“Nooooooooooooo!!!!” Atem shrieked, falling out of his bed.
“Tea? How did you get in here?” Yugi asked sleepily, looking over the edge of the bunkbed.
“I've got the keys to all the cabins!” Tea said proudly. Atem cursed silently and got to his feet.
“Hurry and get dressed! Miniature golf awaits!” Tea said, skipping out the room. Her voice was like someone clawing a blackboard for Atem.
“That girl is sick!” he mumbled, quickly closing the door.
“Let's get dressed then.” Yugi said, clambering down the bunkbed.
“Can't you tell her I'm sick?” Atem begged, looking out the window and watching Tea bother Seto, who looked like he was going to commit kamikaze any second now.
“Sorry Atem. She knows when people are lying to her. She has like… a sixth sense for that.” Yugi said shrugging.
“And yet she still believes we are her friends?” Atem remarked. Tea suddenly looked up at their window and waved at Atem, who shuddered and faked a wave back.