Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter six ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island
Chapter six.
 
“Here we are then. The miniature golf course!” Tea said cheerfully.
“You have got to be kidding me…” Malik muttered, looking at the golf course of doom. It was filled with clowns, hearts, fairies and other sappy crap.
“Yeah, isn't it great?!” Tea squeaked.
“So… what does one do when golfing? Destroy the course with these sticks?” Bakura asked, looking at the golfclubs.
“Hahah, no silly! You have to use the clubs to try and get these balls into the holes on the other side, using as less strikes as possible.” Tea explained.
“Heheh, hitting balls into holes!” Malik sniggered, and Marik quickly nudged him in the ribs.
“Let's get started then.” Tea said, handing out the clubs.
“I can hardly wait…” Marik said sarcastically.
“In that case you can go first!” Tea said, pushing Marik towards the first hole.
“Get your paws off me! I mean… I'd be glad too…” Marik stuttered, trying not to look into the eyes of a plastic mermaid. “So now what?”
“Just put the ball there, on the tee.” Tea explained.
“Tee?” Marik repeated, looking around wildly.
“Down there…” Tea said laughing, pointing at the pink tee sticking up a few inches from the grass. Marik dropped the ball on it.
“I can't wait to see Marik screw up!” Atem said smiling, taking a step forwards for a closer look.
“And now I hit it towards the hole over there right?” Marik asked, looking at the hole about 10 feet away. Tea nodded.
“Here goes nothing!” Marik said, swinging the club back and hitting Bakura between the legs with it. Atem fell to the ground laughing while Bakura cursed and threw his own club after Marik, who was wise enough to flee.
 
Shortly said, the gameplay didn't improve at all over the next 2 hours. Bakura kept shooting his balls in the pond, Malik had shovelled out the sandbox in his attempts to get the ball out, and Ryou refused to play hole 7, due to his clown-phobia. Seto however, was an excellent golfer, because of his monthly business trips to the Domino golfcourse. However, he pretended he was really bad at it, in fear of the others laughing at him.
“Oh god! My eye!” Ishizu shouted, when Malik's golfball bounced off the cupid he was trying to destroy, and hit her in the face.
“How about I take a look at that eye?” Seth said, approaching Ishizu.
“Get lost priestboy!” Marik shouted, trying to crush Seth's kneecaps with his golfclub.
“Uhm… Tea? Think it would be wise to give up this whole… golf idea?” Yugi asked, watching Seth and Marik's battle to the death, using golfclubs as swords. Bakura only made it worse by imitating lightsaber sounds.
“But we're almost at hole 18! See? Only 10 more holes to go!” Tea said cheerfully, hopping off to hole 9.
“Time to put a stop to this!” Malik said, as he and Seto tried to stop Marik and Seth from beating each other's brains in.
“But how? If we kill her, we are stuck here for sure!” Isis said, and Ishizu nodded painfully, hiding her eye behind her hand.
“Ryou can swim to shore and send for help!” Bakura suggested.
“The clowns! The cloooowns!” Ryou responded, lying on the ground in foetal position.
“Ok, I'll just go then.” Bakura said shrugging. “If I don't return in 2 hours…. It means I will be partying on the shore.”
“After you've sent for help?” Yugi asked.
“Uhm… riiight…” Bakura answered. “Well, wish me luck!” he said, running towards the ocean.
“You'd better not take too long!” Malik shouted after him.
“Hey, where did Bakura go?” Tea asked, walking towards them.
“Uhm… bathroom.” Atem said quickly.
“Oh, okay then. Well come on! We've got lots of holes left!” She said, grabbing Yugi by the arm and dragging him to the next hole. Yugi struggled violently, but it was a losing battle.
In the background, Seth and Marik had given up on golfclubs and were now engaged in a bitchslap extravaganza.
 
After three whole hours, Bakura came stumping towards them.
“Well?” Atem asked, and Bakura shook his head.
“I kept ending up on this island… No matter in which direction I swam. Curse you, friendship circles!” Bakura shouted, shaking his fist at his other fist.
“Argh! Well, let's go back to the cabins then.” Malik said, looking at Tea, who was giving Yugi some pointers on hole 16.
“Uhm, Tea? We are going back to the cabins now to get some sleep. We're all really tired from all the…. fun.” He said, and the others quickly nodded.
“Friends fun?” Tea asked happily.
“Uhm… yeah. Well see you!” Malik said, and the others quickly walked away.
“Oh wait, I forgot something.” Bakura said, turning back and picking Ryou up from the ground.
“Clooooowns! Out to get me!” Ryou said to Bakura.
“No Ryou, they are made from plastic.” Bakura said reassuringly.
“That's what they want you to think!” Ryou said, looking back at hole 7, where the clowns were staring back at him. Bakura quickly carried him away from the golfcourse.
“Guys! No! What about me?!” Yugi shouted after them.
“We can just finish the rest of the holes right Yugi? Like real friends do! Aw Yugi! You're crying out of happiness! That's so cute!” Tea said through Yugi's loud sobs.