Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island
Chapter seven.
 
Atem was again awoken the next day by Tea staring at him. He once again fell out of bed and shouted “Don't you ever knock?!”
“No.” Tea answered, smiling back at him.
“Gah… What is it now?” Atem sighed, getting to his feet.
“We are going swimming today!” Tea announced happily.
“Uhm… I think I've seen enough saltwater to last me a lifetime.” Atem said shuddering.
“We're not going to swim in the ocean silly! I have a swimming pool!” Tea said, which didn't cheer Atem up one bit.
“So grab your stuff and meet us at the square!” Tea continued, and she skipped out the room.
“That girl is messed up…” Atem said, shaking his head.
 
And so everyone gathered at the square, looking extremely grumpy. Tea on the other hand, was completely oblivious.
“Let's get going then.” Tea said, when Isis and Ishizu finally joined them.
“I'm not quite sure, but I think they took extra long to get ready this time.” Bakura muttered to Ryou.
“That does mean less swimming fun for us.” Marik said grinning.
After a small walk they arrived at the main hall, which was still decorated in Hawaiian theme. They took a left and ended up in the changing rooms.
“Don't take too long now!” Bakura said to Isis and Ishizu, winking. They gave him a thumbs up in response.
 
And so the guys (and Tea) waited extremely long for Isis and Ishizu to get changed. Their fun was spoiled however, when Tea went back in to get them.
“Let the swimming fun begin!” Tea said, dragging Isis and Ishizu along. They entered a large indoor swimming pool, with a few waterslides and a diving board.
“Gee… uhm… This might be a good time to tell you that I can't swim…” Malik said, glancing at the water.
“Yeah, me neither. If you come from the desert, its only logical that you can't.” Seth added.
“Well, we can just teach you!” Tea said happily, pushing Malik into the shallow end of the water.
“Gaaaaah! The water!!! It buuuuurns!!!!” Malik shouted, splashing madly.
“You dimwit… that's chlorine. It's always added to swimming pool water” Marik said, hopping in the water too.
“That's one down…” Tea began, turning to Seth.
“Oh no you don't! I swear if you push me in that water I will stick this millennium rod in a place you'd rather not have it!” Seth said, holding the millennium rod in front of him as protection. Tea glanced at it and quickly turned away.
“So uhm… have fun everyone!” she said to the others, who sighed and stepped into the water.
“Huh? How come Atem and Bakura can swim?” Isis asked, looking at the other two guys from the ancient Egypt, who were floating around peacefully.
“Because Yugi and Ryou signed us up for swimming lessons… Dammit…” Atem sighed, before sinking to the bottom of the pool. Isis giggled. Very soon Yugi and Ryou were enjoying the water slides, while Marik tried to teach Malik how to swim. But he didn't get further than a strange sort of doggy paddle.
Atem was hanging around in the water, watching go Yugi down the slides, when suddenly Bakura creeped up behind him and stole his trunks. Atem shrieked madly, and covered his privates with his hands. Bakura laughed and clambered out of the water.
“Give that back!” Atem shouted desperately.
“If you want them, come and get `m, pharaoh!” Bakura taunted, waving the pants. Atem snarled and said “I've got a better idea…”
“Oh really?” Bakura laughed.
“Yugi, I choose you!” Atem shouted, and out of nowhere Yugi came running towards Bakura on his hands and feet. Bakura screamed and dropped the pants in surprise. Yugi jumped and snatched them from mid-air.
“Good boy Yugi!” Atem said, and Yugi threw the swimming trunks back at Atem, who quickly put them on.
 
(Meanwhile, in Kaiba residence…)
“Oh god… I've got such a sugar hangover…” Mokuba mumbled, slowly waking up with a headache.
`Hmm? Did I fall asleep on the couch?' he thought, opening his eyes and looking around. The next thing he knew he was close to a heartattack. The glorious Kaiba mansion was now close to destroyed, as all of Mokuba's hyperactive friends had a rampage the night before. Obviously more sugar did not do them good. Mokuba's jaw dropped as his eyes flicked from the wrecked tv, to the couch pillows that were ripped open, to the wallpaper that was slowly starting to peel, to all the candy wrappers on the floor.
`Oh my god! Seto is gonna kill me!!!' Mokuba thought, and the image of Seto kicking him out of the house came into his mind. `I've gotta do something! Quick!'