Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter eight. ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island
Chapter eight.
 
(In Kaiba residence)
Mokuba ran around frantically, trying to think of a solution.
`I can't ask the maids to help me… they are on a vacation…'
He suddenly bumped into one of his bodyguards, causing him to fly back a few feet.
“Ah, thank god!” Mokuba said, jumping to his feet again. “You can help me clean this place up!”
“I am sorry, but I am not paid to clean. I am only paid to guard you.” The bodyguard said blankly.
“What?! Well… I don't care! I'll pay you extra to clean!” Mokuba said.
“You are not my employer. I don't want to get in trouble with the government.” The bodyguard responded.
“Well, what about you then?” Mokuba asked, turning to his other bodyguard.
“Same here.” Bodyguard number two said nodding.
“Well, shriek like a little girl if you get kidnapped again.” Bodyguard number one said, and they both left.
“Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Mokuba screamed in fury.
 
(Love and peace island)
“Well… that was refreshing…” Malik said, still looking like a drowned cat as the group assembled in the main hall.
“Let's never ever do that again!” Seth added, in a whisper so that Tea couldn't hear him.
“Oh, it wasn't that bad!” Yugi said cheerfully, receiving glares from everyone.
“Say Tea? Do you have a mailbox here? I want to send a…. uhm… package…” Seto said, turning to Tea. Everyone quickly stopped complaining to listen to the conversation.
“Yes we do. But the mailman only comes here once a month. I believe he might be coming today at five o clock. If you miss him now, you'll have to wait four weeks.” Tea said, and Seto looked at his Frolex (expensive watch)
“Its four thirty-five!” Seto exclaimed. “Hurry, where is the mailbox?”
“It's marked on the map.” Tea answered, and Seto turned to Yugi.
“Motou, you had better hand over that map right now!” Seto said, grabbing Yugi's collar and holding him a feet above the ground.
“Gah! I-I don't have it! Its still in the cabin!” Yugi gasped and Seto dropped him.
“Hand over the keys.” Seto said, but Bakura already held out the keys to cabin number five.
“Thanks! Wait… when did you….” Seto began, but he knew it was no time to be asking questions. He quickly turned and ran towards the cabins.
“Run Seto! Ruuuuun!” the others shouted, thinking that this `Package' would be their only hope.
“Now Bakura, what were you doing with the keys to our cabin?” Atem asked, when Seto had disappeared from sight.
“Gee… I uhm… They must've fallen into my pocket or something… Just like your wallet!
……. Doh!”
 
Seto entered the square after ten minutes of running, and made his way to cabin number five. He swiftly opened the door and entered.
“Oh my god! Don't they ever clean in here?!” Seto said appalled, after seeing the messy living room. He quickly snatched the map from the table, stepping on a potato chip in the process. Not daring to see more of the demon cabin, he sprinted out the door again, and opened the map.
“Let's see… the mailbox is… on the other side of the island. Just my luck.” Seto sighed, and he started sprinting again. All those years of chasing Joey were finally paying up.
 
Seto entered the place marked on the map after twelve more minutes, and saw the mailman getting ready to leave.
“No! W-wait!!!” Seto shouted, and the mailman turned to him.
“Take (huff puff) this package!” Seto said, skidding to a halt and holding out a package.
“Wow mister, you made it just in time.” the mailman said, taking the package and sticking it in his bag. Seto collapsed on the floor and watched the mailman fly off on his helicopter. After that, he slowly made his way back to his own cabin. The group of hikari and yami was once again gathered at the square, obviously waiting for him to return.
“Well Seto? Did you catch the mailman?” Ishizu asked anxiously, and Seto nodded.
“Yes!” Everyone shouted.
“So to who did you send it?” Atem asked.
“None of your damn business!” Seto responded, entering the cabin. Everyone gaped at him “Please tell me it wasn't just a package… Please tell me it was a cry for help!” Marik said sadly, but Seto had already closed the door behind him.
 
(One week later, Joey Wheeler's residence)
“Dododooo! Getting the mail! Dododooo!” Joey sang, completely off-key as he opened his mailbox. “Hey look! A package for me!”
He opened it and held up a small cupid, which was obviously taken from a miniature golfcourse. `What the hell?' Joey thought, as he unfolded the included letter.
It read:
“Dear Mutt,
 
Please remember that I hate your guts. So here's a souvenir from Love and peace island.
Oh, I guess that Yugi and his dimwitted friends also say Hi. So humph!
 
Not love,
Seto Kaiba, richest guy in the world”