Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island
Chapter nine.
 
“Let's hope she doesn't find us here…” Yugi said in a whisper. The entire group of hikari and yami was hiding in cabin number one's living room. It was Seto and Seth's cabin, and therefore the cleanest.
“Yeah… geez, this is hell!” Marik whispered.
“Duck! Here she comes!” Seto shouted, looking through the curtains. Everyone quickly hid behind the couch, or under a table. Seto flattened himself against the wall next to window. The doorbell rang several times, and after a minute or so, Tea left again. Everyone deflated and came out of their hiding places.
“We need to find a way out of here! Now! This is driving me nuts!” Atem said, glancing around nervously.
“Oh, I've got an idea!” Yugi said suddenly.
“I doubt that, but go on.” Seto responded blankly.
“Tea used a private jet to get us here right? So all we need to do is find a way to contact that jet.” Yugi explained.
“Any idea on how to do that?” Isis asked.
“Well… no… didn't really get that far.” Yugi anwered.
“I'm sure Tea must have a phone or something in her mansion. So all we have to do is infiltrate it and summon the private jet here.” Malik said thinking.
“Yeah! Bakura can infiltrate the mansion! He's a master thief anyway!” Atem said, grinning at Bakura in a very evil way.
“No way! I am not going in there alone! If she catches me, I'm done for!” Bakura said, quickly clinging to Ryou.
“But you once found a way into the Louvre, where you stole a whole lot of paintings, and emptied the entire giftshop!” Seto said incredously.
“Hahah… France was fun!” Bakura said with a strange look on his face.
He quickly shook his head and said “Which do you think is more dangerous? One of the most heavily secured museum's in the world, or Tea's place? Besides, I don't know how to use a phone…”
“He's got a point.” Ryou said shrugging.
“Take Ryou with you! He's a thief too! And he knows how to use a phone!” Marik said, pointing at Ryou in an accusing way.
“Nuhuh! What if Tea has a clown plushy next to her bed and Ryou faints or something?” Bakura said quickly, and Ryou started to hyperventilate.
“Clowns? Where? What?! Whyyyyy?!” he gasped, and Bakura quickly handed him his inhaler.
“Easy Ryou, no clowns here…” Bakura said, patting Ryou on the back.
“Well, no infiltrating then…” Atem said, and everyone started to think again.
“I see no other option. We must barge straight into that mansion, spread out, and find that phone. If we encounter Tea we will… uh… keep her occupied while one of us calls that jet.” Malik said.
 
At that moment the door banged open and Tea entered the living room. Everyone gasped and tried to look innocent.
“Here you are! I was looking for you guys! I rang the doorbell before but you must not have heard it…” Tea said cheerfully.
“Yes… uhm.. that's probably it…” Yugi said nodding.
“What's up with Ryou?” Tea asked, looking at Ryou, who was now sitting in Bakura's lap, sucking his thumb and staring blankly into space.
“He uhm… saw a spider… yeah.” Bakura said, patting his hikari.
“They flooooat!” Ryou said in response.
“Riiiiight…” Tea said, and she turned back to the others. “Anyway, I wanted to tell you that we're going to do karaoke at my place tonight. Maybe watch `Titanic'… So I'll see you at eight. Bye bye!” she said in her normal cheerful voice, before skipping out the room again.
“Gah! There's no time to lose! Everyone in favour of the `barging into the mansion' plan?” Marik asked, and everyone nodded frantically.
“Yugi? What's karaoke?” Atem asked.
“You do not want to know!” Yugi said quickly.
 
(Back with Mokuba)
`Oh my god! What do I do? I cant possibly clean that entire place up by myself!' Mokuba thought, wandering the streets. He looked up and saw his favourite ice-cream shop.
`Well, maybe ice-cream will help me think…' he decided, as he stepped into the shop and bumped into none other than…. The babysitter! Going against his annoying boy instincts, he asked what he would normally never ask a babysitter.
“Will you please come back? I need your help!!!” he pleaded, and the babysitter stared at him.
“Why?” she asked suspiciously.
“I totally messed up, and my big brother is going to kill me unless I find some magical way to clean the entire mansion before he gets home!” Mokuba whined, and then he stared at the babysitter with innocent puppy dog eyes.
“Not going to work buddy! But if you pay me extra, I might consider it…” the babysitter said thinking.
“Yes! Yes! I'll pay! Just help me!” Mokuba said quickly.
“And will you eat your vegetables?” the babysitter asked.
“Yuck! Uhm… Yes! I mean yes!” Mokuba responded, quickly wiping the disgusted look from his face.
“Oh, very well.” The babysitter said, and Mokuba cheered.