Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island.
Chapter ten.
 
And yet again everyone was gathered at the square.
“Yugi, what's that on your face?” Marik asked, staring at Yugi, who's face was now dyed blue and white.
“It's warpaint! Want some?” Yugi said, holding out a bucket of paint.
“I'll pass…” Marik said, quickly stepping away from Yugi.
“Well, let's go then. Remember, spread out and find that phone!” Bakura said, and everyone marched off to Tea's mansion of dooooom!
 
(And meanwhile, at Kaiba's mansion of mess)
“Wow, I never realized how many babysitters live in this city.” Mokuba said, watching over thirty babysitters clean the house.
“Yes, there are quite a lot of them.” Mokuba's babysitter said.
“Hey look, I remember her! I emptied the trashcan on her head, and after seeing the mess, my brother fired her!” Mokuba said, pointing at a blonde-haired babysitter who was putting the wallpaper back up. “Oh, and her! After two hours, she ran out of the house screaming!” he continued, looking at a smaller girl who was sweeping the living room. “In fact, I think I remember most of them…”
“And I'm sure they all remember you… But anyway, it's bedtime for you. You have to go to sleep now, and my friends and I will clean this place up before morning.” Mokuba's babysitter said, looking at the clock.
“Aaaaaw, do I have to?” Mokuba whined.
“Yes!” all the babysitters responded, and Mokuba sulked up the stairs.
“Do you promise to get this place cleaned up by tomorrow?” he asked, turning back.
“As long as you pay us all extra, and keep to your promise.” The babysitter responded.
“Well okay then.” Mokuba said, heading for his bedroom.
 
(Love and peace island again)
“We have arrived!” Malik announced, and the group of hikari and yami found themselves facing Tea's horrible mansion once again.
“And Bakura can go first!” Atem said grinning, pushing Bakura through the door.
“Gah! Damn you pharaoh!” Bakura shouted, and everyone quickly made a hissing noise as they filed into the hall after him.
“Keep your voice down! The beast is lurking around here somewhere…” Ryou whispered, taking in the room.
“Yeah yeah!” Bakura whispered back, quickly kicking Atem in the shins, who tried very hard not to curse.
“Now, let's see, Yugi, Atem, Marik and Malik go to the second floor… Ryou, Bakura and Seto stay on this floor… And me and the girls will go…” Seth began, but Marik cut in by shouting “You are going nowhere with my sister!”
“I'd like to see you stop me!” Seth answered.
“Will you keep it down! It'll hear us! It'll know we're here!” Atem said, as Seto and Malik once again stepped in to break the arguing guys apart, and Isis and Ishizu turned a bit red.
“What will hear you?“ asked the most horrible voice imaginable.
“Ah! Tea! Hiii!” Yugi said, and everyone quickly tried to look innocent.
“Hey, are you guys playing warrior?” Tea asked, having noticed Yugi's `warpaint'.
“Uhm… Yes… Warrior…” Ryou said slowly.
“Yes… and now we will play hide and seek! You go hide and uhm… we'll count to fifty and go find you.” Seto said, still holding on to Seth's cape, to make sure he wouldn't jump at Marik.
“Oooh goody!” Tea cheered, and she ran off.
“Ok, she'll be off our back for about half an hour. And now I will make the teams.” Atem said, and Seth pouted.
 
“Isis, Ishizu, Bakura, Ryou and Marik, you take the first floor.” Atem said, and the first group nodded in response.
“Seto, Seth, Malik, Yugi and me will try the second floor. Meet back here in 30 minutes. Whether you found the phone or not.” Atem finished.
“Seems fair…” Marik said, still glaring at Seth suspiciously.
“Don't worry hikari, I'll keep an eye on him.” Malik whispered in Marik's ear. Marik grinned in response.
“Let's go then.” Yugi said, and everyone nodded. Group number one took a passage off the main hall while group number two trooped up the stairs.