Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island.
Chapter eleven.
 
(group number two)
“Let's be careful everyone. Lord knows what kind of dangers Tea would've installed in her house.” Atem said, looking around as they reached the second floor.
“Like, who made you the leader?” Malik asked.
“Well, I just assumed that since I was the pharaoh, and I always saved your asses…” Atem began.
“Ah, shut up. You're no pharaoh anymore, and you never saved my ass.” Malik retorted.
“Your ass would be too big to save.” Atem answered, and then ducked to avoid Malik's fist.
“Uhm… Let's just keep going shall we?” Yugi said quickly, pushing Atem ahead.
“Man, it's so dark in here. Hold on while I switch on the lights.” Seth said, and he flicked a lightswitch. Immediately, the hallway got bright, and the most annoying song in existence started to play.
“Aaaargh! What the hell is that?!” Malik shouted, covering his ears and falling to the ground.
“It's a small world.” Yugi said blankly.
“Huh?” Seth said, watching Malik roll around on the ground in agony.
“That's the name of the song. It's a small world.” Yugi explained.
“Make it stop! For the love of Ra! End my suffering!” Malik shouted, as he started to cry.
“It's a small world afterall, It's a small world afterall!” Atem began to sing.
“Help meeeee!” Malik screamed, and Seto quickly clicked off the light again.
“I can't say that wasn't amusing.” Seth sniggered.
“Guess we'll have to wander around through the darkness then.” Yugi said shrugging.
“Okay, let's go.” Malik said, and everyone slowly started to shuffle forwards.
Atem and Yugi suddenly screamed, and there was a loud bang.
“What happened?” Seto asked impatiently.
“My spleeeeeen!” Yugi moaned.
“I tripped over Yugi… Damn, he's so tiny.” Atem said, getting to his feet.
“That must make things very hard for you pharaoh…” Malik said innocently.
“What's that supposed to mean?” Atem asked.
“Oh, but then again, I doubt you are very big…” Malik continued. The next second, the sounds of Malik being choked filled the hallway.
“Hey, break it up! We have a mission you know!” Seto said, trying to pry Atem off Malik.
“Fine!” Atem breathed, letting go of Malik's throat and picking Yugi up from the ground.
 
(group number one)
“Meh, so far still nothing…” Bakura said, after they had inspected the kitchen.
“Where is that damn phone?” Marik sighed, and they returned to the hallway.
“Hey, we haven't tried this door yet.” Ryou said, pointing at a small pink door.
“Pink doors are never good.” Ishizu said, shifting uneasily.
“Oh, come on! Let's go!” Ryou said, and everyone stepped into the darkened room. Bakura switched on the lights and Ryou started to scream at the top of his lungs. They were in a room filled with clowns. Clown plushies, clown posters, clown lamps….
“Let me ooooooout!” Ryou screamed, scratching the door that had fallen shut behind them.
“Hm… Tea sure has some interesting hobbies.” Marik said slightly amused. Ryou started to hyperventilate again, and clung on to Bakura.
“We've got to get out of here, before Ryou wets himself. Let's try that door over there then.” Isis said, pointing to a door on the other side.
“But… The clowns!” Ryou squeaked.
“We'll just walk past them. You can close your eyes, and then you wont see them anymore.” Bakura said, patting Ryou on the head.
“No! When I close my eyes, everything will go dark and they will attack meeee!” Ryou said, eyeing the nearest clown suspiciously.
Marik let out a cough that sounded a lot like “Crazy!”
“They wont attack you Ryou. I'll protect you.” Bakura said reassuringly.
“You promise?” Ryou sobbed.
“Yes yes! Come on!” Bakura said, and they slowly made their way towards the door on the other side. Ryou clung on to Bakura's jacket, while Isis, Ishizu and Marik rolled their eyes.
“Okay Ryou! We've gone through the door. You can look now.” Bakura said, and Ryou slowly opened one of his eyes.
“This is a funny room…” Isis said, looking around at the room they were now in. It was circular, and the walls were mirrors.
“Oooh look! A switch!” Marik said, flicking it. Immediately, eerie carnival music started playing.
“What… is going on?” Bakura asked, as the walls slowly started to spin. Or was it perhaps the platform they were standing on that was spinning?
“Gah! It's the clowns! They are attacking!!!” Ryou shouted, jumping in Bakura's arms.