Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter twelve ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island.
Chapter twelve.
 
(group two)
After Malik caught his breath again, the group slowly made their way through the first door.
“What the hell?!” Malik exclaimed, after they switched on the normal, anti song lights.
The entire room was filled with teddybears and other sorts of stuffed animals.
“This is sick!” Seto said in disgust. Suddenly, a huge teddybear, twice their size came waddling at them. Everyone screamed and ran out of its way, except for Malik, who stood rooted at the spot.
“I love you!” The teddybear said in a mechanical voice, and it picked Malik up in a huge bear hug.
“Help… me…” Malik stuttered, as the others rolled over the floor laughing.
“I guess we should help him somehow…” Atem said, after five minutes, when the fun had worn off.
Seto walked up to the huge teddybear and flicked a switch on it's back. It immediately let go Malik, who fell to the ground.
“The horror! The horror!!!” Malik said, staring at the teddy o doom.
 
(group one)
“This is without a doubt one of the strangest things I have seen in my life.” Isis said, as the circular room continued to spin.
“Can't we escape this thing somehow?” Bakura asked, looking around. Ishizu walked to the edge of the platform, waited five seconds, and suddenly extended her hand to the wall. Immediately, the carnival theme stopped and everyone fell to the ground as the platform screeched to a halt.
“Wow, what did you do?” Marik asked, getting to his feet.
“I flicked the switch again.” Ishizu said simply. “Anyway, let's get out of here and meet the others in the main hall. I'm pretty sure the thirty minutes are up by now.”
“Uhoh… that mean's we have to walk through the… C.L.O.W.N. room again…” Isis remarked, delicately spelling out the dreaded word.
“The what room? Noooooo! Clooooowns!!!” Ryou screamed.
 
(main hall)
“Damn… no phone. Let's hope the others found it.” Atem said, sitting down in one of the chairs. Malik was absent mindly cutting up a cardboard palmtree.
“Oh look, there they are!” Yugi said, as a door opened and Isis, Ishizu, Marik, Bakura and a very pale Ryou made their way towards them.
“Any luck?” Seto asked.
“Nope. You?” Bakura asked, shaking his head.
“Nope.” Atem responded, and everyone sighed.
“Hey guuuys!” Tea called from behind them. Atem quickly clutched at his heart in fear of a heartattack and everyone slowly turned.
“Where were you? I was just waiting… and waiting… and you didn't come!” Tea said.
“Yes…. Uhm… We couldn't find you! You won!” Malik said quickly.
“Oh, yay!” Tea cheered.
“Say… Tea… You wouldn't happen to have a phone here would you?” Atem asked, throwing caution in the wind.
“Ah phone? Heavens no! I use post pigeons! But Sparky is out delivering a letter right now.” Tea said cheerfully. Everyone sighed.
“Well… Tea… We are all really tired and uhm… going to bed now. Bye bye!” Yugi said, and everyone quickly ran out the door.
 
“Well.. that's it then. We cannot be saved.” Bakura said heavily.
“What's that noise?” Malik asked suddenly. Everyone stopped and listened. A soft ringing tune could be heard.
“Oh, hold on.” Seto said, turning away and taking something out of his pocket. “Yes? … No, I told you, I'm on vacation! Get lost! …. I don't care if he sells it to me for a dime!” Seto said, before snapping his cellphone shut and turning back to the others. “Sorry, you were saying how doomed we are?” he asked Bakura.
“Uhm… Seto, you are aware that you are holding a cellphone?” Atem asked.
“Why yes, I always have it with me in case of…. Oh…” Seto said, as it finally dawned on him.
“You dumbass! You could have saved us the miniature golfing!” Yugi said, burying his face in his hands.
“And the clowns!” Bakura added. Ryou started shouting again in the background.
“I'll just… uhm… order a helicopter now…” Seto said, opening his cellphone again.