Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island. ❯ Chapter thirteen ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, holiday to hell island.
Chapter thirteen.
 
(Cabin number one)
`Too bad this holiday turned out to be a total failure… A real vacation would have been nice.' Seto thought to himself as he packed his clothes again. As he folded his trench coat, something small and golden fell out of its pocket. Seto quickly snatched it up from the ground again, and looked around. Seth, who was packing his own clothes, didn't seem to have noticed. Seto looked at the heart shaped locket in the palm of his hand. Without thinking he said “Every day of the week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair.
My beloved, and my despair.”
Suddenly, a wheezing sound was heard as Seth breathed down Seto's neck. Without turning round, Seto raised his fist and punched Seth in the face.
 
After a few hours the Kaiba corps helicopter finally landed in the square. Everyone quickly exited their cabins, carrying their luggage. Seto had to return for all his bags three times.
“Hey guys? What are you doing?” asked a voice as they started loading their bags into the helicopter. Everyone quickly turned round.
“Oh… Tea… uhm… Well… see…” Atem stuttered.
“We have to go because… eh… Ryou's grandma died! Yes, that's it!” Malik thought up.
“What? My grandma didn't…” Ryou began.
Bakura quickly whispered “Clowns!” in Ryou's ear, who turned pale and started to weep.
“See? The poor guy is devastated! So we have to leave!” Bakura said, handing Ryou a hanky.
“But you can't leave. As I said, you are bound to this island by the friendship circles.” Tea said.
“Aaaaah nooo! I totally forgot!” Atem gasped, banging his head on the helicopter.
“Ryou? Can I?” Bakura asked, putting on a sad face.
“Oh Bakura, you know how I feel about that.” Ryou sighed.
“This is an emergency Ryou! Pleeeeease!” Bakura begged.
“Oh fine.” Ryou said, and Bakura cheered. Meanwhile, the rest was staring at them in confusion.
“What are you going to….” Yugi began, and Bakura pulled the millennium ring out of his pocket in response.
“Tea, you will now tell us how to get off the island without having to get rid of our hands…” Bakura said slowly, holding the Millennium ring in front of him. Tea's eyes went empty.
“You have to cross out the circles with a marker…” she said blankly.
“There you have it then.” Bakura said, putting the millennium ring back in his pocket.
“Anyone got a marker?” Malik asked. Bakura immediately pulled one out of his other pocket.
 
And so, after five hours, the Kaiba corps helicopter landed in Seto's own airport. Everyone stepped out of the helicopter, and Bakura was once again very glad to be on solid ground. Seto was immediately glomped by his little sugarloving brother.
“What did you bring me? What did you bring me?” Mokuba chanted.
“Go ask Bakura. I'm sure he stole… I mean… brought something for you.” Seto said, and Mokuba ran away to bother Bakura instead.
“Wow Yugi, I don't remember you being so tall.” Said Yugi's grandpa.
“Uhm… grandpa, I'm over here.” Yugi said, directing his grandfather's attention away from Atem.
“Oh darn. You're still a little shrimp.” Grandpa said in a disappointed tone.
“Time for your medication grandpa!” Yugi said quickly, leading his demented grandpa away from the group.
“Well Mokuba, have you been good?” Seto asked, when Mokuba returned with a whole bag of random stuff.
“Yes.” Mokuba answered innocently. Behind his back, Bakura raised the millennium ring once again. Mokuba's eyes went empty just like Tea's did.
“Have you been good?” Seto repeated.
“No. My friends wrecked the house, and I had to pay the babysitter extra to help clean. I also ate that Snickers bar you were saving, and I read that pink book you keep in your deskdrawer filled with poems about Jo…”
Seto quickly clamped his hand over Mokuba's mouth. “Yes, about jobs… that's right… and they're not my poems. I'm holding on to them for a friend!” he said.
“Well guys, it's been fun. Let's have a real holiday some time.” Seth said, and his comment was directed mostly at Isis and Ishizu. Marik looked at him suspiciously.
“Hey look guys! They're offering a free trip to Hawaii! Let's enter!” Ryou said cheerfully, and he received glares from everyone in the group.
 
 
Tha end!
 
Authors notes: I hope you've enjoyed reading this fic. And as I am typing this, I am already planning a sequel. Hurrah!
Also, since some people were under the impression that the package Seto sent to Joey was hatemail, I had to make a reference to one of my fav. Nickelodeon cartoons. I hope I didn't screw up the vision you have of Seto. The poem was not mine. It also came from that cartoon. Can you guess which cartoon it was?