Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ You Dogging Dog! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Destiny: -screams, and dodges rotten tomatoes- I'm SO sorry I didn't update for like….a really really long time. The truth is, I was really busy with school, finals, and other not fun stuff. For a while I was mainly posting stuff that I wrote for my Creative Wring class, but most of my stories were postponed.

Also, that new rule did play a role in my reluctance to write the next chapter. I was afraid if I posted another chapter, my story would be deleted. So I laid low for a while, to make sure other people were still writing plays and not getting in trouble.

Note: Due to new changes made to the uploading process on FF.net, I am unable to make most of the little smiley/animated faces and expressions that I normally use to accompany my thoughts and phrases. Also, actions will now be represented in between hyphens, instead of asterisks. Sorry about the inconvenience, but it's probably something FF.net accidentally had a problem uploading, possibly to prevent these kinds of stories from being made.

Thank you to all of my reviewers from chapter 4. I appreciate your help and encouragement for this story. I do hope I didn't lose too many readers during my semi-absence.

Hey, that's a cool word. 'Semi-absence'. Like, it's not a full absence, but it's not like a presence, either…

And to newcomers--I hope you're enjoying this story so far (well, I do suppose you would have left by now if you weren't enjoying it).

Disfruten (enjoy) the next chapter! Isn't it so much fun to watch guys PMS?

Warnings: More heavy cussing at the beginning of this chapter. I don't mean to offend anybody. But keep in mind, these people are all going to get a little crazy, because they've been put in such an insane environment. I'm trying to keep it a little realistic. -sweatdrop-

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery

-

Chapter 5: You Dogging Dog!!

-

Destiny: Okay, this is an interruption to recap (for those of you who don't quite remember what happened previously)--

Yami: PREVIOUSLY, ON YU-GI-OH!…..

Destiny: - - Yami Yugi, this is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery, not the TV show…

Yami: …oh -grins sheepishly- Sorry!

Destiny: Okay, here's the Stats--

Dead Cast:

Krump

Mako Tsunami

Live Cast:

(Everyone else)

Destiny: SO…last we saw, Grandpa and Pegasus were VERY busy doing STUFF…and Seto got his dollies blown up.

Seto: >.< They were CARDS!! HOW many times do I have to tell you freaks?!

Joey: Can you turn the lights back on? I'm scared… -shivers-

Seto: Suck it up, Dog!

Pegasus: How could you possibly talk about the lights when my Funny Bunny tapes were ruined?!! TT TT

Seto: Finally stopped slobbering the old man, I see…though I could've sworn that slobbering was the Mutt's job…

Joey: Kaiba…Krump and Mako ain't the only ones that are gonna be dead in a minute…

Destiny: Shut up, all of you! -shakes head- All right, now I'll move on to the story, so you guys aren't bored anymore.

------------back to Kaiba Mansion--------------------

­-a sudden scream splits through the air, and everyone runs towards it. Even Grandpa and Pegasus stopped making out long enough to see what all the racket was about-

Seto: What the hell happened here?!

Mokuba: Don't cuss, Seto. It's bad for you.

Seto: I'll f-cking cuss however f-cking much I want!

Mokuba: O.o

Joey: If you're gonna cuss, Kaiba, cuss! Don't come up with those half-@$$ed comments.

Seto: And the 'f' word isn't a full-@$$ed comment?

Joey: No.

Seto: -exasperated- - - What could possibly be worse than the 'f' curse?

Joey: -whispers­- The 'd' word…

Seto: What in the name of Ra are you talking about?!

Joey: I shouldn't say it. You say it all the time, though.

Seto: 'Damn'?

Joey: >.< No!!

Seto: WHAT THE -CENSORED- ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, DOG?!!??!!

Joey: O.O -gasps- YOU SAID THE WORD!!

Seto: What?!!

Joey: The 'D' word!!

Seto: - - 'Dog'????!

Joey: DON'T SAY THAT WORD!!! THAT'S A HORRIBLE WORD!!! DON'T EVER EVER SAY IT AGAIN!!!!

Seto: -smirks- What the DOG are you talking about, you DOGGING DOG????!!!!!

Joey: -screams, then runs away-

Everyone else: O.o

Yugi: Do you think they're dead?

Seto: Who?

Yugi: Nezbit and Bandit Keith!!

Seto: -shrugs- Dunno. Probably.

Téa: Seto Kaiba, I can't believe you forgot about your own FRIENDS! Poor Nezbit and Bandit Keith…they're just LYING THERE, on the floor, DEAD, and you don't give a care in the world about them, do you? Do you even care about anybody but yourself, Seto Kaiba? Do you?!

Seto: I care about Mokuba. Duh!!!

Téa: You can't be all that 'caring' if you just cussed at him.

Mokuba: Yeah, Big Brother… -eyes well up with tears- You didn't curse at anybody else as much as you cussed at me. You're not my brother anymore! I HATE YOU!!!!! -runs off-

Yugi: So what do you think happened to Nezbit and Bandit Keith?

Seto: The murderer probably got to them.

Joey: -returns- No, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??!! It wasn't the MURDERER, you DOGS!!! -covers his mouth, looking a little ashamed of himself, but continues- THE SHRINKS ARE ATTACKING US THROUGH THE TELEPHONES!!! THE TELEPHONES ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

Johnson (haven't seen him in a while, have we?): No, actually, Bill Gates is, through Microsoft.

Joey: Well, BILL GATES DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ANYONE WITH HIS COMPUTERS!! -points frantically at the telephone lying in Nezbit's hand- THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR!!! THAT TELEPHONE KILLED OUR DEAREST FRIENDS!!!

Yugi: -looks hurt- B-but I thought I was your dearest friend, Joey!! You're like, so hurtful!!! I HATE YOU!!! You, like TOTALLY BETRAYED MEEEEEEE!!!!! -runs out of room-

Joey: SEE?!?!?! The TELEPHONES ARE POSSESSING YUGI'S MIND!!! THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

Malik: What's all this talk about world conquest?? How come my name wasn't mentioned??! I'm trying to take over the world, too, you know!

Marik: I'm sorry, hikari, but I will be the one to rule as Pharaoh someday.

Yami: I will not let you get your filthy hands on my Millennium Puzzle!!

Seto: Sorry to break it to you guys, but while you were stuck acting out your roles in your little Egyptian fairy tales, I took some ACTION, and soon, I will have the world wrapped around my little finger. Once my new operating system called Kaibasoft gets into the market, Bill Gates' Microsoft programs will look like a joke!

Joey: You are such a copyCAT, Kaiba!! -covers his mouth- Oh NO!! I just said the other REALLY TERRIBLE WORD!!

Seto: You are such a dogging DOG!

Joey: You are a catting CAT!!

Seto: If you think you can actually win this verbal battle, you are SADLY mistaken, MUTT!!

Joey: Don't you know that dogs always beat cats?!

Joey and Seto: -get into a dog vs. cat fight-

Ryou: Gee, where are we going to put all these dead bodies?

Marik: Don't worry about them taking up space, Ryou. I'll just eat them. Human flesh is very tasty.

Ryou: -barfs-

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Destiny: Well, I hope you liked it!

HISTORY BEHIND the 'D' Word:

My friends and I from Forensics Club were hanging out, and one of the kids came up with the bright idea to use a ordinary everyday word and treat it like a curse. Ironically, he came up with 'dog', and I found it actually related to this story (seeing that Kaiba's favourite insult towards Joey is 'dog' or 'mutt'.)

Anyway, please REVIEW!! I'd be glad to hear your comments and suggestions. Thanks a lot!! Hopefully, next time, the wait won't be as long!! -sweatdrop-