Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ Dice 'Game' ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Hehe…three months. Well, at least I updated "Too Much To Ask" before updating this…lol

Thank you, all of my Chapter 5 reviewers for your comments and support!

I never thought that people would actually like this story. I appreciate very much everyone's encouragement.

Warnings: The usual cussing, and OOCness. But you knew that already, right?

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery

-

Chapter 6: Dice "Game"

-

Destiny: I'll make this quick; let's review the Murder Mystery stats--

Dead Cast:

Krump

Mako Tsunami

Nezbit

Bandit Keith

Live Cast:

(Everyone else)

Destiny: I still can't believe Bakura confessed to being a woman…

----------------Back to Kaiba Mansion-------------------

-Seto and Joey are lying on the floor, groaning in pain-

Duke: Can we play a dice game, now?

Seto: -cracks open his black eye- NO!

Duke: -flicks his dice earring- Fine…be that way. -walks off-

Serenity: Wait, Duke! I'll play a dice game with you!

Joey: O.o Serenity! When did you get here?

Serenity: I walked in with Mr. Mutou.

Duke: You'd really play a game with me, Serenity?

Serenity: -smiles brightly- Of course!!

Tristan: -mutters in Duke's ear- I thought I told you to lay off Serenity, Dice Boy!

Duke: I thought you said you wanted me to get her laid.

Tristan: -glares- There's no way you'll get her to do that, Romeo!

Duke: Watch me!--No, better yet, don't watch me. I'd prefer to be alone with Serenity. But still, watch me win her heart!

Tristan: That made no sense.

Duke: Whatever!

Tristan: Yeah, whatever!

Duke: Fine!

Tristan: Fine!

-Duke and Serenity walk off, hand in hand-

Tristan: -fumes-

Bakura: Hey, Ryou, you're looking a bit pasty. Are you all right?

Ryou: -sarcastically- Sure, I'm all right! I only just found out that Marik finds human flesh 'tasty.'

Marik: You should try it, sometime, Ryou. I wasn't joking; it really is quite tasty.

Ryou: -runs to find the closest loo-

Bakura: I'd better go after him, he probably feels just so awful!

Marik: -shrugs- Hey, Mokuba, I thought we were supposed to play Truth or Dare.

Mokuba: We were, except everyone is all over the place, and we've already lost four people to the axe murderer.

Joey: How do you know it's an axe murderer, Mokuba? Huh? Is it because you know who the murderer is? Is it you? Oh, no, of course it wouldn't be you, innocent little Mokie. Actually, it's your BROTHER! He's the culprit!

Seto: Don't be ridiculous, Mutt.

Joey: You're just in denial, Kaiba! You don't want to believe you're the murderer, but you are!!

Johnson: Excuse me, but I believe it is MY job to cross-examine the suspect.

Joey: Shuddup, you lawyer wannabe!

Johnson: -lowers his glasses- Well, actually, Joseph, I am a qualified lawyer, whereas you are nothing but a pathetic mutt with nothing else better to do than piss off multi-billionaire CEOs like Mr. Kaiba, here.

Joey: >.< SHUT UP!! NOBODY EXCEPT SETO IS ALLOWED TO CALL ME A MUTT!!!

Seto: >.< NOBODY EXCEPT MOKUBA IS ALLOWED TO CALL ME SETO!!!

Mokuba: You tell him, Seto!

Seto: I just did.

Yami: Heeyy, that sounded like a conversation Yugi and I had!

Yugi: Be quiet, Yami! I'm mad at you!

Seto: Why the f-ck did you call me by my first name?

Joey: What the f-ck are you talking about?

Yami: You don't have to hold a grudge, Yugi!

Yugi: Yes, I do, you traitor!!

Seto: You called me by my first name, Dog! You had no right to do that! And don't try to deny it; everyone heard you!!

Joey: I don't know what you're talking about! You're not making sense! I would never call you by your first name! You must be insane!!

Mokuba: WOULD EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE F-CK UP?!!?!?!?!?

Everyone: O.o

Seto: Mokuba, watch your language!! Do I have to wash your mouth out with soap again??

Mokuba: -whimpers- No, no…please, don't, Seto!!!

Seto: Go to your room! And don't come back until you think about what you did just now and are ready to beg for my forgiveness.

Mokuba: -glumly- Okay, Seto… -walks away-

Joey: You'd really wash your own brother's mouth out with soap, Kaiba

Seto: Why not? I've done it plenty of times before.

Joey: That's just sick, Kaiba. And on top of that, you want him to beg for your forgiveness? That's terrible!

Seto: It's none of your concern, Mutt. Just leave me to my brother.

Joey: I can't believe you'd treat your own brother that way. That's horrible. I'd never do that to Serenity…

-ten seconds pass-

Joey: OMFG, where is Serenity??!

Tristan: She went upstairs to a bedroom with Duke. To play a game.

Joey: Oh, f-ck!! Ra knows what he's doing to her! -runs out of room- Serenity! I'll save you!! I'M COMING!

Seto: What a dimwit.

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: Okay, I know nobody died this chapter, because I'm having a dilemma--who should die next?

JOHNSON

Or

GANZLEY

?

Personally, I think Johnson is funnier in this story, but YOU can decide WHO DIES NEXT when you REVIEW. And CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM would be great if you included that, too! Thanks!